It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Send the Presidential Vote/Nominations Outta This World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
How many people are ATS members?

How many ATS members want to see ET Disclosure?

How many people want to send an email and take advantage of the 2008 Presidential Elections to get it done?

Click
here for a list on Wikipedia of all the nominees for all the parties.

From there you can click on each nominee's webpage. I emailed Obama, McCain, Clinton today, no response yet, I'll let you know when/if I do.

When you get to the webpage, look for something that says 'Contact Us'.

Here's the letter I sent. Make your own if you like or use this one. This is a version I edited from the Paradigm Clock guy Stephen Bassett. If you compose your own, just check your spelling, have someone proofread your letter before you send so they will take it seriously:

------

Presidential Nominee (Name of Nominee-Replace this info before sending)

I would like to get your opinion on an issue that may be one of paramount importance to the history of not only our nation but our world. This same letter is being sent to other presidential contenders.

Are you aware a former deputy prime minister and minister of defense of Canada, Paul Hellyer (Exopolitics Toronto, www.exopoliticstoronto.com), has publicly stated he is convinced extraterrestrials are engaging our planet and the Roswell events of July 1947 were extraterrestrial in origin?

Do you believe the U. S. Government is being truthful regarding this issue?

Is this something that you are willing to look into and challenge the government's stance on?

Are you aware that a press conference by the Disclosure Project was held at the National Press Club on May 9, 2001 in which the testimony of 75 top-ranking military and agency witnesses was presented to the national and international media, and that this collective testimony strongly confirms an extraterrestrial presence?

If you are not familiar with this you should visit the Disclosure Project web address www.disclosureproject.org). They can provide with a Executive Briefing Document that many current members of Congress have already received.

If you have seen this and are aware of this, what is your view of this testimony and if elected will you issue an executive order ending the secrecy around the ET issue?

Are you aware of a political initiative led and funded by Laurance Rockefeller from 1993 to 1996 to convince the Clinton administration to engage the UFO/ET question openly, end the government cover-up and call for congressional hearings?

Our government claims the UFO/ET matter is of no consequence. If so, why would a member of one of the most powerful families in America have made such an effort regarding this issue?

Are you willing to engage the issues brought forward by Laurance Rockefeller to the Clinton administration?

Are you aware of the revelations of career Army intelligence officer, the late Col. Philip J. Corso, in his 1997 memoir, The Day After Roswell, confirming an extraterrestrial presence and government cover-up of this fact?

Why hasn't the Joint Chiefs, Army, Congress or Executive Branch responded to both the book and Col. Corso’s public statements in 1997 and 1998?

Are you aware of the public statements of former Apollo Astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, that active and retired government and military personnel of stature have confirmed to him the extraterrestrial nature of the 1947 Roswell, New Mexico event, and that a kind of “second government” is maintaining a cover-up of the facts regarding an extraterrestrial presence in our world?

Given that Edgar Mitchell is a distinguished American with an MIT Ph.D. and a member of the exclusive group of NASA astronauts who walked on the moon, should you not be aware?

Are you willing to investigate why hasn't NASA, the Congress or the Executive Branch of our government thoroughly and properly responded to these allegations?

Would it concern you if any intelligence agency deliberately chose not to brief any sitting President or appropriate members of the House and Senate on the full extent of UFO/ET phenomena?

Would you support congressional hearings to take testimony to that exact point?

Are you aware of the 1999 French COMETA report in which former high-level members of the French government state that UFOs being extraterrestrial craft is the most likely explanation and criticizes the U.S. government for stifling public discourse and investigation?

Is it not curious that a major ally would indirectly challenge the United States on such an issue?

Would you support congressional hearings to consider this report's recommendations?

Are you aware of the 1998 Sturrock Panel report from the Society for Scientific Exploration, which states that UFO phenomena should be reevaluated and reinvestigated?

The SSE web address is www.scientificexploration.org and Dr. Sturrock is with Stanford University.

Would you issue an executive order for congressional hearings to explore the SSE report recommendations?

Any time you have to share your views on this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

(Your name here-ex: Mr or Ms A.T. Secret replace before sending)

----

Let's quit the whining, blaming and pointing fingers. Let's make this thing happen, there's strength in numbers.

Post your results to this thread as they come in and see if we can get something happening.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Better still. adapt the letter and send it to all our world leaders. members on ATS come from all over the world so we should all e mail our leaders respectively. That would be a truely global grassroots movement !!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Better still. adapt the letter and send it to all our world leaders. members on ATS come from all over the world so we should all e mail our leaders respectively. That would be a truely global grassroots movement !!

You've got my vote on that! Anything you can do.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I just sent nine letters, and I am going to send more tomorrow.

I will post any replies that I receive.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien42

Cool man!

Also, send the original post to anybody outside of ATS that you know.

I hope other people are sending letters too.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sorry for a one-liner this needs to be bumped.
I'm doing a letter now.
I gaurantee know one else does this. People want disclosure but they won't do *SNIP* all about it.

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
WOW, that's great idea!
There is election going on in Quebec at the moment. So i'm going to follow your Idea and send them something too

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

No replies yet, but I am working on more letters now.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I write letters and call reps as well as the White House often. If everyone did that, they would feel more pressure and perhaps make things more pulic.

You can call the White House to leave George W. Bush a message at:

1-202-456-1111

To find a phone number of people in the House of Reps or the Senate go here:

House: 1-202-224-3121

Senate: 1-202-224-3121

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Update on The Outta This World in 2008 Campaign:

Steven Green, in his Life Councious Expo Video has asked us to write Senator Dennis Kucinich to help make disclosure happen.

Senator Kucinich is the Senator who commented to Dr. Greer during the original congressional briefings that he had never seen such energy in his career as Dr. Greer and the witnesses who were coming to carry in the message they had on that day. He also commented that Dr. Greer's raising the issue impressed on Sen. Kucinich that the time was growing short, where this issue is concerned.

Sen. Kucinich recently announced his intentions to campaign for President.

Please add Senator Kucinich to your list of people to contact for these issues. I sent the below letter today. I sent this letter as opposed to the previous one I sent everyone else, because, according the video of the conference and the book 'Hidden', Senatore Kucinich is very much aware of these issues.

A letter similar to this should also be sent to the Green Party, as the enviromental implications of the release of ET technology would be something they would be interested in.

I would also like to see some of the letters that everyone else is writing, if you'd like to share them.

Here is the link for the letter submission form on Kucinich's website:

kucinich.us...

Senator Kucinich,

Thank you for your time, and congratulations for announcing your intentions to campaign for President.

I write you today because our country, our world is in a dire situation. The Earth herself is crying out for the end of the pain humans are inflicting on her. We are using up its resources and we are at war with others for those resources.

What we do is wrong, and there are is an increasing number of people that are of the status quo, growing tired of possible deceptions by the current administration relating to global warming and other events.

As one of our nation's Senators, I have no doubt that you are an informed citizen, obviously you are aware of these issues that not only affect us but those who will come after us.

I am also aware of your interaction with Dr Greer and the issues he is raising. Primarily, that Extra Terrestials exist and that black projects within our government are keeping Earth saving ET technologies away from the rest of the world, and more importantly the Earth. Release of the technologies would not only allow the Earth to heal from what we've done to her, but would also eliminate the need for us to deplete the world of limited resources.

It would also take these technologies from the people who have them, who seem to have a different vision of the world and allowed them to be shared with the rest of the world.

For several years Dr. Greer and his top military witnesses have been involved in talking with people like yourself who are in positions of power, attempting to get official disclosure and release of these technologies for our use. Obviously the implications are as mind-boggling as the current situation we find ourselves in.

Some Presidents have tried without success to accomplish this incredible thing. This is, according to Henry Kissinger, the hottest potato in the universe, but no one has had the courage to stand up to it.

What I and many other people that I am encouraging to write our leaders want to know-do you intend to make this happen? Do you intend to be the leader that leads the us into a completely different world than what we know at this time? Would you be committed, either as a Senator or a future President to this goal? Do you share in the realization of the importance of the ET issue and the importance it has for the entire world and our relationship with those lifeforms?

As you have time, I would like to hear back what your views are on this issue, what you have accomplished thus far and if you intend to follow through on these universal issues.

Thanks,

Brian Hamby

[edit on 16-3-2007 by c3hamby]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

Steven Green, in his Life Councious Expo Video has asked us to write Senator Dennis Kucinich to help make disclosure happen.

Senator Kucinich is the Senator who commented to Dr. Greer during the original congressional briefings that he had never seen such energy in his career as Dr. Greer and the witnesses who were coming to carry in the message they had on that day. He also commented that Dr. Greer's raising the issue impressed on Sen. Kucinich that the time was growing short, where this issue is concerned.

I just printed several letters and I will send them out monday.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Update on the disclosure project website.

www.disclosureproject.org...

Richard.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tock
Update on the disclosure project website.

www.disclosureproject.org...

Richard.

Thanks Rich Toc.

Now we don't have to go to wikipedia to get presidential info.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Kucinich isn't a senator. He's a representative or congressmen.

If they received thousands of these emails during the election maybe someone will address it. If Kucinich said on live national television there is a government coverup and conspiracy surrounding UFOs and possible ET visitors, and that he pledged if elected POTUS to get to the bottom of it, he would get attention.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
Kucinich isn't a senator. He's a representative or congressmen.

If they received thousands of these emails during the election maybe someone will address it. If Kucinich said on live national television there is a government coverup and conspiracy surrounding UFOs and possible ET visitors, and that he pledged if elected POTUS to get to the bottom of it, he would get attention.

Thanks for the clarification, yes Kuchinich is a rep from Ohio.

Whatever he is, Write Him! But do use his right title....

Without trying to be partial to any candidate, I'm thinking that Kuchinich is probably going to be the UFO candidate. Not sure of Obama's position, my understanding is that Hillary wasn't into it as much as her husband.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

Without trying to be partial to any candidate, I'm thinking that Kuchinich is probably going to be the UFO candidate. Not sure of Obama's position, my understanding is that Hillary wasn't into it as much as her husband.

I heard that Bill Richardson wants a full investigation into the UFO/ET subject.

Anyways I wrote to Kuchinich, and I will send letters to anyone else I can think of.

Also it might help if anyone who lives in the U.S., sent letters to there 2 State Senators, Local Representative, and the President.

www.senate.gov...

www.house.gov...

www.whitehouse.gov...

[edit on 3/21/2007 by Alien42]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Even though he has not announced his intentions for presidential canidacy, Al Gore needs to be made aware of these issues as well, because of the current environmental issues he is pushing. He is in a good position to put forward these issues.

Did you know he briefed Congress this week about global warming?

www.cnn.com...

The letter should have an environmental slant to it. Here’s mine. A letter like this could also go to the Green Party.

It was difficult to find a letter submission area on Gore's site, so I just used his submission form for notes that he'll carry to Congress:

www.algore.com...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Gore,

I write you today because as you know, our country and our world is in a dire situation. The Earth herself is crying out for the end of the pain humans are inflicting on her. We are not only using up her resources but we are at war with others for those resources.

What we do in these matters is wrong, and there are an increasing number of people that are tired of possible deceptions by the current administration relating to global warming and other events.

I am very satisfied with the work that you are doing to increase awareness of this issue, and I thought your movie explained the issues very well.

You said in your movie something to the effect that if we had different non earth- polluting technology we could continue in the lifestyles that we live in. Otherwise we do have to make significant changes in order to protect the Earth.

I submit to you that we have these new technologies and according to Dr. Greer we have had these since the 1950s, and the resulting environmental and political issues that we face today are completely unnecessary.

Are you aware that a press conference by Dr. Greer and the Disclosure Project was held at the National Press Club on May 9, 2001 in which the testimony of 20 top-ranking military and agency witnesses was presented to the national and international media, and that this collective testimony strongly confirms an extraterrestrial presence? To date he has 500 such people including scientists, and other credible people within the military industrial complex and other governmental sources, some who are speaking now, some who will speak if they are released from their secrecy oaths. All are wanting a hearing in Congress about this issue.

Dr. Greer is raising the issues surrounding ET existence to our leaders about this very subject and about and the implications of their existence.

Primarily, that extraterrestials exist and that black or unacknowledged (USAP) projects within our government are keeping Earth saving ET technologies away from the rest of the world, and more importantly the Earth. Release of these non-polluting technologies would not only allow the Earth to heal from what we've done to her, but would also eliminate the need for us to deplete the world of limited resources.

This may seem like an outlandish claim.

Indeed the government’s official stance on this issue is that the existence of life forms beyond this world poses no relevance to life on Earth.

Are you aware of a political initiative led and funded by Laurance Rockefeller from 1993 to 1996 to convince the Clinton administration to engage the UFO/ET question openly, end the government cover-up and call for congressional hearings?

If the issue is of no relevance, why would have Rockefeller bothered with this issue?

Because he knows what you and our other leaders need to know, that no aspect of life will change once the truth comes out about this issue. Specifically, this offers a solution for the concerns you have for the Earth.

Dr. Greer’s website is disclosureproject.org and they can provide you with an executive briefing document that substantiates these things and more. They have provided such information to former President Clinton, former CIA Director Jim Woolsey and others.

We need a leader who has the courage to confront these issues and to get these technologies out. Rep Dennis Kuchinich has been briefed on these issues and is aware of the implications of this coming out. In fact, he told Dr. Greer in 2001 that he knew that because Dr. Greer was there with these witnesses, that time was growing short. Why should this not be unusual? Dr. Greer quit his work as an emergency room technician to pursue these issues, why was it not someone in government that had organized such an event?

Some Presidents have tried without success to accomplish this incredible thing. This is, according to Henry Kissinger, the hottest potato in the universe, but no one has had the courage to stand up to it.

I would propose a challenge to you, Mr. Gore, that your enlightened knowledge about the issues at hand would make you an ideal leader for our country, and I believe the country is at last ready for an enlightened leader such as yourself.

What I and many other people that I am encouraging to write our leaders want to know-do you intend to do what you can to make this happen? Do you intend to be the leader that leads the US and the world into a completely new time than what we know at this time? Do you share in the realization of the importance of the ET issue and the importance it has for the entire world and our relationship with those lifeforms and if not, are you willing to look into it?

As you have time, I would like to hear back what your views are on this issue, what you have accomplished thus far and if you intend to follow through on these universal issues.

Thanks,

Brian Hamby

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I received a reply from Senator Barack Obama.
I can't even tell if they read the letter I sent.

[edit on 4/16/2007 by Alien42]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I received a reply from Senator Barack Obama.
I can't even tell if they read the letter I sent.

[edit on 4/16/2007 by Alien42]

Hey man,

Even if he didn't read the letter perhaps someone read the letter that works in his office, and maybe they became aware of the issues simply by reading your letter.

I can assure you that they are going to tabulate the issues that people write about, so if a lot of people are writing about the UFO issue or the Iraq issue, he will know what to say or do.

Thanks for all your work, for linking to this post on your address line.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I got this back from Bill Richardson's chief policy advisor not too long ago after I called her. She was really nice, took down my email address and sent me this link:

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2004/08/16/MNGAK88OQQ1.DTL&type=printable

top topics

<<   2 >>

join