It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travolta: Scientology could have saved Smith

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Travolta: Scientology could have saved Smith

Source Link: www.msnbc.msn.com

John Travolta says that if Anna Nicole Smith had followed the teachings of Scientology she’d be alive today.

The “Pulp Fiction” star says that if the late pin-up could have been saved if she had undergone treatment of Narconon, a controversial drug and detox treatment inspired by the writings of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard. Smith and Travolta appeared together in the movie “Be Cool.”

Narconon supporters swear by the program, but a number of health professionals have questioned its effectiveness.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
one of us
one of us

Nice to see Travolta speaking out now, when he has a new movie (with crappy reviews) to promote. If he thinks she could have been saved, why didn't he and his cult cronies try and help her. She certainly was rich enough to buy her way up to Tom's level and then she could have healed herself and done the whole flying thing, if she chose to of course.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Pretty much anything could've saved anna nicole smith.

But really, who cares if she was saved or not? I mean, if scientology could've ensured that anna nicole smith was still around.....thats sounds like a condemnation of scientology.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Scientology, man oh man, that's like waving the perverbial 'red flag in front of the bull' for me

Is that Mr. Travoltas' only suggestion??!? Pretty lame IMO.

Supposedly a lot of people (including famous) swear by Scientology techniques; including Tom Cruise, however, I personally wouldn't be taking any advice from a person - jumping up and down like a lunatic on a talk-show's couch!

I personally wouldn't ever EVER buy into the CULT of scientology.

The old sayings like: 'Don't knock it til you try it', or 'What works for some might work for others', just DOESN'T CUT IT.

The casualty rate with that 'pretend religion wannabe' is unacceptable. People have sunk their life savings into this farce and have relied too much upon Scientologies so-called truths, that they've been duped into taking 'alternate' medical advice, when in truth, they should have really received REAL hospital help from REAL doctors.
These people might just be ALIVE today, had they taken the right course of action.

Don't get me started with the cover-ups/misinformation/etc. etc. etc.

Had Anna Nicole Smith decided to go the route of REAL DOCTORS and not Scientology, she would stand a better chance IMO, of helping herself to heal her mind and body.

Scientology is just plain suicide.

new topics

top topics

join