It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Theft Auto IV Teaser Trailer Countdown!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Double Post sry

[edit on 28-6-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Awesome trailer. Looks like it's gonna be a blast to play.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Looks good.

I think this one is going to set the bar pretty high for games of it's genre.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Awsome trailer!
I think I will love this game even if Niko does look abit worn and battered.
Maybe thats the look their going for.
Did anyone see the graphitti on the truck when niko rides the bike?
Hopefully we will be able to do that kind of art work, but in videogame styley, rather than the easy to do tags in SA. Plus it was on the side of a truck driving down the road.

I think there is alot of actual gameplay footage in there too.
Like hanging from the back of a truck (in a mission), how cool would that be to rob an armour truck by climbing on the vehicle?
There are some cool settings there when hes walking.

I will have to buy a 360 specifically for this game.
I can't wait...

out

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I don't think Tagging is going to be in this game as it wouldn't make sense for Niko to go tagging up stuff since he seems more of a Mercenary then anything else. I'm thinking he's an ex-Soviet something-or-other.

THATS WHAT THEY GOTTA DO! In the next game after GTA4 they gotta go to another country and what is better to do then Russia just after the Berlin Wall came down. Hehe. Start your career as a Polonium Hitman and work your way up all the way to El Presidente of some breakaway republic.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
I don't think Tagging is going to be in this game as it wouldn't make sense for Niko to go tagging up stuff since he seems more of a Mercenary then anything else. I'm thinking he's an ex-Soviet something-or-other.

Yeah your right, it doesn't seem in his character to go tagging places up, but grafitti on the side of a moving truck kinda tips me in the favour of "graffitti freedom". You don't have to do it but you can if you want.

I played that school yard bully game, the way it worked in that was:
There are spots on walls that can be tagged, you hold the spray button then follow a squirly line round with the joystick without running out of spray or you will ahve to do it again. There really was no point to it but it was fun.
(Plus R* made that game).

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Here is a remixed trailer.

www.gametrailers.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So what are your thoughts on the in-game internet (I hope it's broadband, loading times would suck :clown

Hopefully it will be multifaceted and not just for 1 or 2 uses.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't know what I think at the moment.

Here is a teaser site.

We Know the Truth Radio(WKTT)

It has a real number you can call apparently so it looks like they want to make the call in shows more realistic haha.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
GTAIV has been delayed 6 months...

You may already know this but i'll say anyway.

Apparently they found a problem.

I would hope for a bit more info now, maybe 2 more trailers than the 3 promised.
It's a stretch but I hope they take this time to sort all bugs or framerate probs and maybe revise some features to see if they can better them.

I was really looking forward to october, but I can wait, I always thought the release date was too good to be true so i'm not too peeved about it...

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's of no matter to them, they got lots of confidence in how well it will sell despite when it's released. It'll sell millions of copies regardless and this way it may break 10 million sold in a year if it's released for computer shortly after(like summer '08)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join