It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's one truth only - if only we could comprehend it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I believe every topic here is related to a grander picture - the truth. We have pieces of a puzzle (UFOs, Skunkworks, Diseases, Religion, etc.) that appear different but once the pieces are put together, all of the questions on every topic will all come together. The problem is whether anyone can actually link the pieces together. Once a few pieces come together, it only gets easier. Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Definately, it's all connected somehow. But HOW, I have no idea.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I believe that if we piece together some fragments, it will help make the larger picture clear. collectively, we could then take the fragments and join them together and ultimately come up with the truth.

It is disappointing howe there are so many topics and surprisingly there is alot of cross-over and similarities in the topics. yet no one has taken a conscious effort to bring it together.

it is very hard for one person to do. however collectively i believe we could piece something together.

one day, either when we die or when armageddon starts, etc., we will see that picture and it will be kicking ourselves for not realizing the truth earlier.

join