It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails: Simple way to verify?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
There are tons of chemtrail threads. Some are quite convincing. I see them around my house near NYC as well.

Can't someone take a telescope and identify the airplane that sprays back and forth all day? Wouldn't this prove that it is not a commercial airliner with contrails?

Could a telescope provide enough details of the suspect airplane such as the ID or some identifier and track down which airport it came from, who the pilot is, etc.

There seems to be a ton of speculation. I believe some of the contrail theories can be debunked.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
zeropointtruth yes i too have thought the same thing,

the standard of binocs and telescopes and even slr digital cams and lenses are so good now that it would be quite easy to `zoom ` in on the `supposed` planes to find out once and for all what planes they are.

snoopyuk

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think the idea of chemtrails is rediculous. As a pilot I know that Turbine aircraft ommit contrails and some even dump water because it provides more power durring combustion (ironicly).

The airspace around NYC is very busy and would not alow for such activity. The Class B airspace from LaGuardia(KJGA), KJFK, and Newark(KEWR) combine and have various controling groups, NY approach, LGA approach Tower&Ground, JFK approach, Tower&ground, and Newark approach, Tower and Ground. In class B airspace it is Against FAA regualtions to fly without a Mode C transponder(with altitude encoding capability) whithin 30 miles of the class b airport(just for refference most aircraft have one, even little Cessna 152s). A transponder is a beacon which ATC can track your aircraft with. Military aircraft are controlled by this as well. Furthurmore any aircraft flying above a certain altitude (not sure what it is I'll probably Edit it in later) have to fly IFR, IFR aircraft have to remain under NY approach's control. In NYC it would be easy for an aircraft to wander into some one's airspace if they were not conducting themselves properly with ATC. If they did ATC would get pissed off.
Mabye chemtrails are possible but deffinately not in NY-class B airspace.....which covers all of NYC.
See NYC Sectional: skyvector.com...-15-3-2625-3046

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
i heard about contrails a few months ago i live in a small town 31,000 people but we have massive amount of trails that last sometimes up to a few hours i never thought about it but me and several people have noticed dramatic weather changes wihen there around they spray repeatedly in the same area even though we have a air force base less then a mile from us its a fighter wing the planes that are spraying are white completely all the planes at cannon afb are bluish grey, grey or black

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForrestFire
I think the idea of chemtrails is rediculous. As a pilot I know that Turbine aircraft ommit contrails and some even dump water because it provides more power durring combustion (ironicly).

www.guardian.co.uk...

Millions were in germ war tests
Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials.

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

But, rest assured, they dont do it anymore, they said so themselves.
/end sarcasm..

[edit on 3-3-2007 by zren]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
No-one denies that limited spraying of substances has taken place and may even still be taking place. What we're trying to get through to people is that such spraying has nothing to do with the well know atmospheric phenomena known as persistent contrails - which, incidently are nowadays much studied by climate scientists.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I witness many contrails but still see a difference in the chemtrails. Why is the same plane seem to criss cross the skies? Why does the trail actually begin in one place and end at another? If they were planes, shouldn't there be hundreds of trails in the skies (live near NYC)? If they are contrails, why do they stop once the sky is criss-crossed a few times? I wish I had a telescope to see the plane itself and identify if it is indeed a commercial jet emitting contrails. Something does not make sense here.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
www.airliners.net... er=asc

Some very strange "con"trails here..
Especially this one:
www.airliners.net...

odd..

[edit on 3-3-2007 by zren]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Zren, thank you for the pictures. Those are great. It didn't know contrails could look like the plane was on fire. Wow. Those planes seem to be in a much higher altitude than the ones I have seen where the air (I think) is much colder. One question is what are the small outlets on the wings? The streaks of contrails seem to match the number of outlets. I have never seen these outlets on a commercial plane. I do fly alot but then again, it's hard for me to see under the wing. Thanks again for the post. Amazing pictures.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Just a suggestion: read up a bit on contrails. Learn how, why and when they form. Get a basic understanding of atmospheric science. You may be surprised what you learn.

But bear in mind that every meteorologist, climatologist, pilot and aircraft engineer in the world is involved in the cover up, and has been for over 5 decades now ......
It's all part of our dastardly plan to create a new Cretaceous World through global warming, and reintroduce dinosaurs to the planet

(The last sentence may make more sense if you know a bit about contrails and high level clouds
)

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   

www.airliners.net...

That's what they call refraction. The mist is there because the air above the wing can no longer hold it's water.

One question is what are the small outlets on the wings?

They are on every single modern commercial airplane in existance. They house the flap motors. The reason they don't put them inside the wing is Area ruling.

I have never seen these outlets on a commercial plane.

That picture is of a Virgin airlines A340-600 with a tail number of G-VBLU.
Pictures of that same plane are here: www.airliners.net...

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thank you for the posts. It does make sense to learn about contrails and the science behind it.

Common sense still asks:
1. why does the same plane seem to go back and forth?
2. why do supposed "contrails" begin and then stop
3. if they are all "contrails", wouldn't i expect to see more than five planes pass over NYC?
4. while one plane is spraying "contrails", why arent all the other planes above and below it producing "contrails"

I am not debating that contrails exist. I am just offering a better approach to proving that chemtrails exist becuase I believe it is the same plane that does it. wouldn't it be great to identify that plane, track the airport, find the pilot, give him 100 bucks and ask him what the hell he is spraying?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
1. Lots of reasons, could be a inter city shuttle. More likely its not the same plane, your just seeing similar planes and conveniently believing its the same plane.
2. Atmospheric conditions are not uniform. For water vapour to be condensed and form a visible trail, you need a suitable level of water vapour. Come on mate, I’ve known this since I was 8. But again, many reasons.
3. If your telling me you've only seen 5 planes fly over NYC then I’ve either been seriously mislead as to the amount of air traffic in the USA, or perhaps your not watching the sky a) closely enough, or b) 24/7
4. See question 2. As you climb in height, lots of things change. Whether, the boiling point of water, the density of the air... HEAPS of things.

If there is a global conspiracy and they are spraying us, wouldn’t they use a liquid or aerosol that dispersed quickly, and wasn’t visible?

I love a good conspiracy, but this one is typically just peoples lack of understanding of basic science.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
1. it goes back to my point that we can verify if we could see each plane with binoculars, telescope, etc. what would you say if it was the same plane?
2. i never said atmospheric conditions are always the same. I just find it odd that there seems to be a consistent beginning and an end to chemtrails appearing in the sky. if you are scientific, please explain how contrails can cause a cloudy day and not dissipate like normal contrails.
3. you are missing the point. i see five chemtrails but zillions of planes. yes i know that there are more than five planes in the air above new york city on a given day.
4. agreed however how would you explain the fact that planes above have contrails that disappear. planes below may not produce contrails. a plane in the middle has a contrail that stays for hours and spreads itself into cloud like formations.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
4. Simple, the air at that altitude is more favorable. Do you think air temps and density do not change?

I actually see lots of that belief on chemtrail boards. People will say "its hot and dry today, there is no way there can be contrails up high" and similar statements

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
A couple of reasons why you see the same airplane going back and forth?

Such airplane could be a Air Force Tanker either practicing or actually performing a "tanker Track". A Tanker Track is what tankers fly when they are refueling fighter jets. like I said they could be "Practicing " flying these patterns. Pilots do this often especially new ones. They have to get use to hanging out in one area waiting to refuel some fighters.

Secondly it could be some other "Trainer type aircraft" AWACS planes usually fly a similiar back and forth pattern very high over a area simulating a battlefield or area of interest. that way they can communicate to ground forces and coordinate to other aircraft to do their business and practice makes perfect when it comes to the real deal.
just my two cents.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have answered nearly all your questions in this post over here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Last two posts.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
phenomenal piece there pistonzor. wow. great points. i will join the chemtrail debunker camp now.

ats can be dangerous because it is easy to plant ideas/conspiracies in one's mind. it has a tremendous impact and i think people underestimate this. we need to be careful. thank god for debunkers. i will tell you honestly i was quite bothered by the chemtrail conspiracy and i am quite relieved by your post.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Anyone that works in aviation, or knows someone close that does would burn the chem-trail theory very quickly.

If you want to do some real research on it, do us all a favor and get your hands on an ACARS receiver. That way you can look at the sky, look at the screen and point at it and say "phew, its just flight BA-2493 crusing at flightlevel 225, going to Paris and putting out a bit of vapor", you can even use acars online and see whats above your heads.

You just have to fly in an aircraft to see that it makes contrails, and not all the time, just when it goes through certain temperatures /winds. If the contrail thing was true, then every pilot, atc controller, etc would have to be in on it.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Wow, I see how you all mock the Chemitrails. They are very real. How do you explain the fact of the Chemtrails being persistent, and not dissapating like Contrails do? There is a great resource over here at Chemtrail Data Page

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join