It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SU-30 Amazing video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
www.crazyaviation.com...

man this plane in this video is amazing.

fantastic to see what a pilot can do with a plane like that.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Wow, those are some really cool manouvers.
I wish I could join a pilot on such a flight, just once in my live. That would be nice.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Damn, I bet he can stop it in mid air. That thing is totally awesome.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Luckily for the U.S. they don't have the funding to go with their brilliant weapons designers. They often produce weapons systems that are on par or in some areas better than what is in America, with far less funding. While contracts over here in the defense area often seem to be given to who has connections with the current administration, instead of what corporation is actually submitting the better product. That is why you had an Aegis system shooting down an airliner, and and an ABM system that would be hard pressed to have a 30 percent kill ratio under real conditions.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You should've put this in the original post

The Sukhoi Su-30 (NATO reporting name "Flanker-C") is a highly-agile military aircraft developed by Russia's Sukhoi Aviation Corporation in 1996. It is a multirole air superiority fighter, but can also play an effective role as a strike and offensive support aircraft. The aircraft is comparable with USA's F/A-18E/F Super Hornet and F-15E Strike Eagle.

en.wikipedia.org...
because I had no idea what I was looking at.

Upon further investigation, I found that every SU-30 comes with a free case of underwear.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Oh.My.God... drool..
truly amazing how variable thrust vector has changed the rules of flight as we know them.

For another great SU feat check this out

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Serious piloting there. Still, glad I'm not his FO. JL...care to comment?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Upon further investigation, I found that every SU-30 comes with a free case of underwear.

LOL!!! Some diapers would be nice.. Thats some crazy stuff.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I would really like to see Russia put an American in one of their aircraft, put it through a couple of those maneuvers, and see how long they last. My Russian bias aside, they do stuff with their experimental aircraft that the US would never do. The American administration would soil themselves if any of their pilots tried this kind of stuff, it's absolutely amazing what being insane can make an aircraft do.

top topics

join