It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV to hypnotize people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ok i know this will sound quite f-up and i couldnt imagine myself
even thinking of this like a few years ago.

A couple of years ago, i remember that there was a show in our local
area where a guy hypnotized like 10 people or so on a stage and i PERSONALLY know two of them who went up there and i seriously don't doubt they were actually
hypnotized. They were "fooled into" believing they were driving in a open-air
car on a sunny day and stuff, and they would mimic appearing to be behind
the wheel driving and all that.

Now i certainly know pretty sure this wasnt faked in any way, i mean, these people
werent like bribed to do that after getting on stage i mean.

Anyhow, they went on stage not hypnotized at all and it took the hypnotist like
only 30 seconds or something to hypnotize them and make them do this stuff.

Would this work the same for people watching TV for example?
Could a hypnotist do this 'out of the blue' ?

The reason i made this topic is because of this one basically:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-3-2007 by zren]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It could be possible to do so, however I don't understand exactly how one would do it.

Subliminal messaging is way more likely to be used.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
If they wanted to use TV to control peoples minds then the listings wouldnt be so crap XD

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I think it is possible, but more through subliminal messages and by controling what you can and can not watch. If it were not for the internet, where would all of us be getting our information from?

The TV, newspapers, and radio, which are all easily controlled. But the internet as it is now hinders that control. I do not think the powers that be are ready for the next big step, and is letting the internet be for the time being. When the internet starts to be controled, you will know something is up.

It would be interesting if the powers that be could use the TV somehow to mass hypotmize the populance. For example, we all had those drills as kids in the school system. How many here don't know about the stations test/emergancy systems. I wonder if the emergancy system couldn't be used to put people into a nervous state that could create a possible mass panic. That is just a thought.

If we didn't have the internet, then CNN could have very well aired the false news clip and we wouldn't know any different. Other stations could also have done it and gotten away with it. That could have caused a mass panic similar to the original radio broadcast of War of the Worlds where people actually killed themselves because they thought it was actually happening.

Then again what other secert high tech systems the governments have that can come in on our air waves, satallite systems, and even our cell phone waves? Heck there were news articles last year that certain government radio frequencies, I believe it was, were interfering with radio controlled garage door openers. A person could come home with an open garage door, and wonder how it got open. A door could slam down on a car as the person was parking it.

Interesting areas to be further explored for someone who loves research and digging.

new topics

top topics

join