It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Pictures thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   

This picture was taken by an elderly lady in Mt. Juliet, TN. She had always told
her relatives that there were "ghosts" in her back yard. They simply come out of
the woods, "walk around," and eventually disappear. Seeing that no on really
believed her, she decided to take pictures the next time they came around. Above,
you can see what she captured.
Just to the left of the flash
reflection, you will see the oranged-colored "ghost." It is not known what this
apparition is, but it is definitely something. An investigation by the relatives found
that there was nothing that could possibly cause this reflection. The lady lives alone,
she's over 80 years old, and she gets around using a walker. She really has no reason
to try to fake this.

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by BlackJackal]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
By the way, in the WTC picture, I mistook the pieces of paper for orbs. That's what i was
'ing at.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I thought the same for a second Zodiac, Haha

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal

Does anyone else see a surprised looking face to the right side of this picture? Eyes, nose, open mouth?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDead

Originally posted by BlackJackal

Does anyone else see a surprised looking face to the right side of this picture? Eyes, nose, open mouth?

I honestly i can say.....I dont see anything your talking about i see trees thats all and the window frame etc...Where is this 'surprised face'?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I've taken dozens of orb photos, most of not all with a digital camera. A friend from work and I were discussing the phenom Monday because I photoed our staff Christmas party the preceeding Friday with Canon digital elph and found almost half contained orbs. My opinion is that the flash reflected from dust particles, water droplets (I have tons of orb photos taken in fog), and rain/snow aren't perceived correctly by digital cameras especially Canon and Kodak models of the point and shoot variety.

Many pictures taken through windows that show bright lights are merely reflections of the flash on the paine of glass or an interior light. Many UFO photos seem to take the familiar shape of light fixtures as well. Photography is a tricky art at best and the process of transfering reality to print, image file, or slide involves many a slip between cup and lip as the old saying goes.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
dunno how i missed the devil face

it really does look kinda weird....

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Tony O�Rahilly photographed a fire at Wem Town Hall, Shropshire, on 19 November 1995, and found what appears to be a ghostly girl on one of the photographs. Links have been suggested with a fire which gutted Wem in 1677, caused by a young girl accidentally setting fire to a thatched roof with a candle. Enlargement of section with ghost.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
What the Hell Is That On The Table?

[Edited on 12-24-2003 by exdog]

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Just did a quick circle in MS Paint, lost some quality, but oh well.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Anyone who believes that orbs are in any way paranormal really needs to read this:

www.ghostresearch.org...

It seems that these days 95% of 'ghost pictures' appearing online are orbs, when over 95% of orb pictures are definitely not ghosts. People are wasting so much time and putting so much effort into worthless websites devoted to orbs, when they would do far better chasing REAL ghost pictures.

10 years ago, before digital cameras were commonplace, you could look at 10,000 ghost pictures and maybe see a handful of orbs. All of a sudden digital cameras appear on the scene and you can look at 10 ghost pictures and you'll see 10000 orbs! When are people going to wake up and realise the orb is nothing but the paranormal worlds biggest ever red herring.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i agree with k os they can all be explained away....

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zodiac

Just did a quick circle in MS Paint, lost some quality, but oh well.

Id mostly think of that 'surprised/shocked face' being just a coincedence, It is only just noticable, And why would a tree be surprised/shocked?

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazardToxic
why would a tree be surprised/shocked?

Because it sees that ghost!

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zodiac

Originally posted by HazardToxic
why would a tree be surprised/shocked?

Because it sees that ghost!

Why arent the other trees shocked?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Actually i see more than one face ive added Zodiac to my AIM i will speak to him and get him to upload the photo after i circle the other faces

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
upon closer examination I have located Elvis in the picture. It is a side profile shot complete with shades and hair.

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by BlackJackal]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well Crap, I can't hotlink from my site. Anyways the elvis is to the left and up of the original circle.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is a closeup of an image that I saw on another message board. I enjoyed looking at it. You can click on the link and view the original.

pub105.ezboard.com... picID=2917.topic

[Edited on 1/3/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
This is a closeup of an image that I saw on another message board. I enjoyed looking at it. You can click on the link and view the original.

pub105.ezboard.com... picID=2917.topic

Hahah, What the.....That is one of 2 things a photoshop fake or coincidence that is in no way a vailed women, It isnt even a normal formed body

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join