It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Pictures thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
How about we devote this whole thread to pictures that have ghosts, orbs, energy lights, and all of that ghostly type of stuff in them.

I'll start.

This is of an old ballroom filled with orbs.

I'll post more when I come across them.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   
@ the WTC one

Reportedly the "Brown Lady of Raynham Hall"

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Come on, lets get this thread off the road

Basically someone was hired to take pictures of this bedroom.. and apparently someone died in there in the 1800's.. here's a picture of him

^for some reason isn't showing up

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by Zodiac]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   

A digital picture I took a couple of years ago. Never noticed anything untoward at the time. Might be motes of dust in the air (a busy workshop, as you'll see).

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
what so weird about the WTC picture? all i see is lots of smoke and pieces of paper floating aroun....

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cleggy
what so weird about the WTC picture? all i see is lots of smoke and pieces of paper floating aroun....

If you look at the smoke, some people claim to be able to see a big face of the Devil??)

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I don't buy that WTC picture. That's like saying that your sweat stain in your shirt kinda looks like Elvis... so does that mean that he's there with you?

I think sometimes you see what you want to see..

I believe if it was in fact the devil who was responsible for 9-11, he could do something better than just 'appear' in a pillar of smoke

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by quintar]

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by quintar]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genya

A digital picture I took a couple of years ago. Never noticed anything untoward at the time. Might be motes of dust in the air (a busy workshop, as you'll see).

Umm....looks like you've got some nasty water on the lens to tell you the truth. THis, while I don't doubt you on any personal grounds is most likely not anything supernatural. just a dirty lens. sorry.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki

Umm....looks like you've got some nasty water on the lens to tell you the truth. THis, while I don't doubt you on any personal grounds is most likely not anything supernatural. just a dirty lens. sorry.

No worries Loki!! I *can* assure you that there *wasn't* any water on the lens, however. I'm not saying the photo *did* contain anything supernatural - simply that, in common with quite a few digital photo's I've seen, there *seems* to be a propensity to "capture" globes....

Incidentally, I *think* I've inadvertently deleted the photo so will re-send asap (turns red with embarrassment .....)

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   

If you look at the smoke, some people claim to be able to see a big face of the Devil??)

Thats just sad,,,,it's smoke dude! The first picture look liked it was snowing! People do see what they want to, but who knows what the hell those things are.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stress

Thats just sad,,,,it's smoke dude!

I wouldn't disagree with that Stress! I *didn't* take the picture, nor publish it - I was simply trying to explain *what* was *supposed* to be peculiar about the picture in the first place, as Cleggy had asked for an expalnation of *why* it was included in the thread.

Certainly, "Simulacra" is all around us - please have a look at

www.forteantimes.com...

for examples.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm not saying anybody on here is sad, i did see this mentioned on the news some time agao and thought how sad it is people thinking things like that. I'm glad the pic was posted,,,no offense to nobody!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stress
no offense to nobody!!!!

No offence taken I'm sure!!

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hopefully I will not upset anyone, but I can explain the "ghost" in some of the pictures...

For instance in the 2nd picture the "orbs" are light reflecting off of snow.

In the 5th picture, the one, with the bed... is simply a case of low light. The shutter speed was set to be slow because of the poor lighting, there is an actual person in the bed... due to the slow shutter speed, he or she looks like a ghost, but it is actually just a blur.
To be more specific... the person was standing at the foot of the bed on the right hand side and proceeded to jump into the bed as the picture was taken.

In the next picture of the woman sitting on the porch, that is caused because it is a double exposed negative. If you notice in the top left corner there is a desk "flying" around too... This is caused by taking two pictures on the same frame.

I will take a closer look at the other pictures when I have a chance... I am at work right now and just took a few seconds to glance over them.

P.S. I believe there are some "genuine" ghost pictures, but I happen to have a STRONG background in photography, and can pick out some fakes pretty easy.

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by K_OS]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
SNOW!!!! I knew it,,,ummm, I used to plow snow for a living,,,,

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
On the WTC picture i clear see the 'face' of something, I dont think its jsut a coincidence that the face is there because if you look the smoke seems to be a lighter color than the rest where this 'face' seems to be

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
the face could have been made in photoshop

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jnosh
the face could have been made in photoshop

According to everything I have read, that is an actual unmanipulated photograph. It was taken by freelance photographer Mark D. Phillips (who subsequently sold his picture to Associated Press).

CNN also has the face on video from another angle:

Wether it is just a cooincidence or not, I don't know everything that I have read says that neither image was manipulated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join