It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: Maverickhunter for president of 07

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
PODcast:

Maverickhunter for president of 07

The outline of my campaign Part #01: everything will be fine.

length: 14:00
file: atscpod_2180.mp3
size: 8215k
feed: atsc

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
PODcast:

Maverickhunter for president of 07 (reply 1)

A rebuttle to Maverickhunter's Podcast by Microsoft Sam

length: 02:43
file: atscpod_2181.mp3
size: 2526k
feed:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
PODcast:

Maverickhunter for president of 07 (reply 2)

Maverickhunter's response

length: 05:59
file: atscpod_2183.mp3
size: 3517k
feed:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm sure GWB junior's rambling incoherent style has inspired you to throw your hat in the ring. If he can do it anyone can, right?

I have to congatulate you though. I listen to all the podcasts made on this site and you are the first person whose podcasts I have consistently stopped halfway through and straight away deleted from my computer.

Please take this as advice, not as an attack on you. Ad-libbing is great if you can do it. Take Microsoft Sam's great advice and formulate your thoughts before commiting to voice any of your opinions. They may make them slightly more palatable, but I doubt very much so.

Also, do you listen to your podcasts before you post them? Do you think the popping PaPaPa which cracks my eardrums every time I listen to your podcasts could be fixed? Talk over or around the mike, not directly at it. Either that or hang some tissue paper in from of the mike, anything to break the flow of air going into the microphone.

Lastly, I am sorry to break this to you, but judging from the calibre of your opponents in this Presidential race I don't think you have any hope. I'm not trying to be mean, just realistic. If you couldn't take simple advice about improving your communication abilities, then how can you be expected to take counsel on more important matters.

Good luck improving the podcasts, it's always great to listen to new voices, just work on your delivery, ok?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy
I'm sure GWB junior's rambling incoherent style has inspired you to throw your hat in the ring. If he can do it anyone can, right?

I have to congatulate you though. I listen to all the podcasts made on this site and you are the first person whose podcasts I have consistently stopped halfway through and straight away deleted from my computer.

Please take this as advice, not as an attack on you. Ad-libbing is great if you can do it. Take Microsoft Sam's great advice and formulate your thoughts before commiting to voice any of your opinions. They may make them slightly more palatable, but I doubt very much so.

Also, do you listen to your podcasts before you post them? Do you think the popping PaPaPa which cracks my eardrums every time I listen to your podcasts could be fixed? Talk over or around the mike, not directly at it. Either that or hang some tissue paper in from of the mike, anything to break the flow of air going into the microphone.

Lastly, I am sorry to break this to you, but judging from the calibre of your opponents in this Presidential race I don't think you have any hope. I'm not trying to be mean, just realistic. If you couldn't take simple advice about improving your communication abilities, then how can you be expected to take counsel on more important matters.

Good luck improving the podcasts, it's always great to listen to new voices, just work on your delivery, ok?

So, how am I supposed to not take this as an "attack" as you call it. I have perfectly normal communication abilities, so I have a COLD, so WHAT? Are you saying that because I have a cold that i cannot do podcasts? Where is the logic in that? I am really informed on our country and I can answer questions given to me about our own country. I am an American, as many people here, and many of the questions that are being asked are from what I learned in 10th grade honors government class. I am fully capable of answering those questions. I object to what you said about Microsoft sam giving that "advice", but while the advice may have been good, I was being completely clear and I was etching what I was saying down. And also I bet you delete my podcasts because-- of me stating clearly what I say and what my honest opinions are. I am running to make a point, I want disclosure, because all of the other candidates have lied sometime in their past on ATS, and THAT IS SOMETHING I WOULD NEVER DO, I NEVER LIE ON ATS, I am here to share my political beliefs, and if I believe what you do not, then you can believe someone else. Also-- I said something about people saying my podcasts not making much sense earlier, I am not playing a sick little game, but if you, DO NOT LIKE THEM, then you should give advice as to how I get better. Those are my two cents.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
My only advice for you mav as far as your podcast go are to relax, have fun with them and write down your thoughts before hand, don't podcast on the fly. It makes it more difficult for you.

My speach teacher used to say to me ums and ers are dead air and we can't have dead air. write down what you are going to say, practice it a couple of times and record small portions of it. edit edit edit. thats also a great key to effective podcasting. you mess something up take it out and re do it. make it sound great before puting it on the air. and you should be fine

The main thing is to relax and have fun after all if your not having any fun whats the point right?

new topics

top topics

join