It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please reply: seeing white owls_ everywhere(where they shouldnt be)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Have you checked to see what owls are common in your area? If you are seeing them everywhere they could just be part of your local fauna.

Pigeons and there poop follow me everywhere, I think I'm the one that is cursed.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by therealredranger
ive been seing white owls everywhere and i try not to get creeped out(which im really not), but i see them in different places
(different cities, and diferent parts of california).

Sure does not sound at all like a migration of OwlS from a logging operation,
or a brush fire ,
or any of the preopositions put out there by the deny ignorance set.

The pre-occupation of clearly 'seeing' physical owls brings up the
view that these are a product of one's subconscious.
the owls being in inappropriate places isn't the question
the question is that you are making a conscious decision to 'see' them,
unlike the multitude of other odd things we see and overlook everyday- -
and thus become in-consequencial in our daily lives.

?Why have owls, white owls become such visual beacons on your personal horizon? that is hard to answer....but just taking the view that you keep running into clusters of owls at different locations on a recurring basis because of happenstance & cause-effect, is a blow-off of the condition you are in the midst of.
sorry i can't offer anything more than a form of psycho-analysis delving, which gets dissed as metaphysical claptrap.
go figure the deny ignorance 'shield'

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
its not that i just notice them more. anyone who is with me sees the owls too, and they get all scared, untill i explain that i see it all the time. and owls dont hide from construction by airports(where i work) with extreamly minimal trees. i thank u all for ur advise but it cant be coincidental. its happened to much. im talking in places up to hundreds of miles from eachother, most of the time flying over and screeching..............
lets just say i pretty much know for a fact that it is some type of a sign, i need some advise on what it might be.

thank u

also
thank u for all of ur advise so far everyone

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
redranger,

Since you keep seeing these white owls so frequently, please carry a camera, or better yet, a video recorder, so that you can develop a visual record of the owls. At least get some photos. Shouldn't be too difficult since they keep showing up everywhere you go.

Maybe, if there is any "unusual" quality to these birds it will register on a picture even if it may not be detectable by the unaided eye.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
ive read on one of these post that it is bad if a white owl tries or does fly over you.
i will post my white owl experiences in a new thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Why is it that everytime I hear creepy stories involving owls, white or not, why is there always whitchcraft (or something other) involved in it? Well, that is creepy, usually you would see a white owl up in the northern area of the world, including the arctic circle. Did it look anything like this?

This is a snowy owl, found in the northern area of the world, including the arctic circle...if you didn't get a good look at it, then I can understand. Otherwise, I would not know if a species of white owl live in the US. If there is one species of white owl (besides the snowy owl) that lives in the US, then is it possible they were migrating?

[edit on 27-9-2007 by OkamiZaku]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
[Statement Withdrawn]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OkamiZaku
Why is it that everytime I hear creepy stories involving owls, white or not, why is there always whitchcraft (or something other) involved in it? Well, that is creepy, usually you would see a white owl up in the northern area of the world, including the arctic circle. Did it look anything like this?

This is a snowy owl, found in the northern area of the world, including the arctic circle...if you didn't get a good look at it, then I can understand. Otherwise, I would not know if a species of white owl live in the US. If there is one species of white owl (besides the snowy owl) that lives in the US, then is it possible they were migrating?

Dude, I see hooters all the time, and I see some white ones does it always have to be a snowy hooter to be right? (I call owls hooters, yeah ok////////////////////////////////////////////////yeah)

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Global WARMING?! well it could be it, maybe the warmer temperature has cause the right it the right condition, that allows food resources to become bountiful and excessive for both prey (mice) and predator (owls), which triggered both species to reproduce more offspring, as a result, you see more owls.

Or it could be the other way around, global warming causing the owls to move or leave their natural habitat, as food are becoming scarce.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually if I keep seeing white owls, I'll take it as symbolic as well, well this is a tough one as someone mention, white owls has a lot of symbolic or mythological meaning, some good, some bad. I guess you just have to wait and see what happen soon.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by skyblueff0]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join