It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free at last, free at last, great god almighty I am free at last!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
well the ex and I have discussed it and I am still going to see him on weekends.

It's not enough. I didn't deserve this. I am appealing the decision. I hope that I can get a judge that won't automaticly judge in favor of her and look at the evidence in the case.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
well the ex and I have discussed it and I am still going to see him on weekends.

It's not enough. I didn't deserve this. I am appealing the decision. I hope that I can get a judge that won't automaticly judge in favor of her and look at the evidence in the case.

I am very sorry to hear your news.

You could be in the court system for years. Appeals are costly and it really annoys me because the system itself does not operate 'in the best interests of the child' and imo, contravenes the International Convention of the Rights of the Child. You face an uphill battle. The longer your child remains living with your ex, the harder it is. To prove abuse or neglect, is very difficult.

I suggest to all parties to seek mediation outside the court. If you can avoid the court system, then do so. You mentioned in the above quote, you intended to talk with your ex?

Perhaps, you could suggest this to her and get the communication lines open?

The legal system will reel you in, take your money and your heart and no one will be better off. This whole process will only create tension for you, your ex and more importantly, your child.

I wish you all the very best

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
NJE777

What is frustrating is before she got a lawyer I had full custody of my son and I was taking great care of him. I taught him how to walk, his shapes, colors, and how to use the potty.

My ex has problems that she hasnt sought counceling for and that scares me. Besides she has a habit of moving away without telling anyone. This is why I wanted full custody. Now I have to wait until she takes off before I can petition the courts for custody.

I told the courts all of this but they didn't listen.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join