It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigation on a 10, 000 Year Old Alien Mummy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I see that you been bashing my video as being fake even though they examined the microfilm, I don't believe faithfully the man that brought it to light which was Dr Ivonavich that one that was selling and promoting his book on the documentary "Project Isis", but that doesn't make the film a fraud necessarily... still I removed the videos until what can be proved, although I know these things never get proven.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The entire KGB documentary was a hoax. A big one.

They admitted it eventually and all the 'evidence' in it has since been proven to be false. It isn't really a disputable thing... it just is.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Thanks to all who contributed to this thread

Well, next time I'll be sure to fill in the date range when searching for a topic on ATS

About the authenticity of the video, I'll take your word(s) on it as it make sense. One thing that stood out as suspect to me was the teeth of the alien. Would they really need them?

Is it possible that the mummy did exist as a deformed being, though. Then exagerated to the point of an alien...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
That video is 100 percent fake. I work in video production. That is a new video processed to look old.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by braddman
That video is 100 percent fake. I work in video production. That is a new video processed to look old.
There I image the guy that was selling his book is in jail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join