It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigation on a 10, 000 Year Old Alien Mummy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Surprised nobody has mentioned this.. according to the search function that is.

A secret excavation on the Pyramids of Egypt directed by the KGB were carried out by so called mission scientists in 1953, classified as top secret, when examining into a mysterious sarcofago they found the mumiffied body of a dead alien calculated to be 10,000BC years old.

After you have watched the above video, which isn't the best but a small introduction to the next video. The video below is the one you want to see.

After the KGB learn the mummy was beyond 10,000 BC they went ahead to conduct paranormal investigations on the Sarcophagus and also did forensic reconstruction of the skull of the mummy but what they found out was out of this world

Interesting?

After a very long absense from browsing thse boards due to... don't know what exactly really... and a lurking spree that has lasted a whole week now, I thought I'd finally make a post

If you can't view the above videos, click here to visit the video page.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This is crazy if true.I still believe we've got so much to learn of our origins.
So that was in 1953?At that time the KGB was more or less controlled by the US army/govt no?

[edit on 28-2-2007 by themaster1]

[edit on 28-2-2007 by themaster1]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
ive heard of this idea that the phramids are built to match the star constellation in a book by robert brauval but i cant remeber what it is called

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
There have been a few threads on this before -

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread104081/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread77277/pg1

The videos are from "The Secret KGB UFO Abduction Files" hosted by Roger Moore.

There's very little information regarding this except from the film, personaly I find the black and white footage highly suspect. If I remember correctly they propose that the mummy is Osiris himself "lord of the sky".

I do think that there is definately something to the orion - giza correlation though, but thats about it.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerrichin
ive heard of this idea that the phramids are built to match the star constellation in a book by robert brauval but i cant remeber what it is called

Heres his website, maybe you can find the title there.

www.robertbauval.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerrichin

www.robertbauval.co.uk...

"The Orion Mystery" maybe?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
If your interested in Bauval theories you may find this interesting.

www.grahamhancock.com...

In an unprecedented step, the Broadcasting Standards Commission, an organisation appointed to uphold standards and fairness in UK broadcasting, has found the BBC guilty of unfairly representing alternative history authors Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval in a programme broadcast in November of last year.

Yes the BBC does it once again, I don't trust anything they produce.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I don't think the KGB was US controlled, but I could be wrong.

Anyway that is a very cool story
That must be one of those tall greys...

Is there any more follow up on this? There must be more clues obtainable from that mummy if the whole thing was not made up.

Good find ..

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
thats the book the orion mystery another couple of authors i like that are in the same sort of field and have some times worke with robert are adrain gilbert and mourice cotterell.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bougie

Is there any more follow up on this? There must be more clues obtainable from that mummy if the whole thing was not made up.

That's what I was hoping to find here on ATS - a detailed analysis by ATS members - however as squiz pointed out there are other threads dealing with the topic, but only in brief.

Here is another clip which may have been taken from the same documentary. Apparently, of a group abduction in Egypt... caught on tape

Will try find more info on Alien Mummy.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I find the black and white footage highly suspect too. The framerate seems of (as in, its to high/smooth for black and white footage)

I'll check to see what framerates common use camera's of that time used.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
AnnoMundi, i posted that abduction clip not long ago, and i was told by the experts here that the Secret KGB etc documentary was a hoax.

All the 'evidence' in that documentary was edited or completely created from scratch. I wouldn't put much faith in it.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
AnnoMundi, i posted that abduction clip not long ago, and i was told by the experts here that the Secret KGB etc documentary was a hoax.

All the 'evidence' in that documentary was edited or completely created from scratch. I wouldn't put much faith in it.

I think it's is a hoax, look how bad the clip is, with all that dramatic smoke
. It's a complete money making scam. All those
Roger Moore "Secret Files" documentaries, as most ufologists agree, are pure BS. Sorry.
Quite entertaining though.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
That first video is garbage. It looks so digital passed through some "old film" filter. Also the last pyramid was built in c. 2570 BC, so even if it would theoretically line up in 10,000 bc there was nothing there to line it up with. HOAX IMO

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I don't think the KGB was US controlled, but I could be wrong.

You're not wrong.
This was pretty much during the buildup of the spy game, and if anything, the KGB had more successfully penetrated US command, more than the alternate.....a fact that can be proven by the high level spies that were actually caught. The Russians were always better (imho) at espionage than we were (a given really, considering their closed society), but we beat them with economics during the Cold War.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
all the videos are just wrong. Not even refering to the subject manner. Ive seen enough bad acting and attempted hoaxes to know the frame rate as mentioned before was off by at least 10 frames per second. The acting was over done, and the camera was definitly in scripted positions.
Any video editor can add the aged film look. The probelm is they filmed it in video and not film, so there are common lighting and bluring artifacts immediately visible that correspond to a video tape.

8th

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I think most of you guys already debunked that the film is fake. I'm posting to assure that it is fake. Being that I've studied film for a couple years at my university, I could tell outright that its 100% phony.

Also you might want to take note at things like lighting, and how easily the 2 men lifted the sarcophagus lid.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
"Secret KGB Files"

I'm warnin ya!

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
"Secret KGB Files"

I'm warnin ya!

ROTFL

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've never heard of cracking open a sarcophogus like they did in that video. Fake for sure. Doing what they did would destroy the contents of the sarcophogus.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join