It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe the CTC theory is active

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Why I believe this is in effect

[size=2.5]the "illuminati" are real, there is no evidence that they call themselves that or they perform satanic rituals but I do believe they are in existence and that they are behind the increasing inequality and diplomatic tensions that exist today.
Control through Conflict (CTC) established in 17/18th european philosophy

The Pyramid System

Conflict (Unrest/Social tension/Disaster)----> Action (War/Legalities/Policing) -----> Objectives(Segregation/Deaths/Economic/Legal change)

CTC is global, like some sort of organized crime between the rich & like minded countries.

The modernized theory of CTC (I posted this in another forum)

[size=2.5]1) Establish a structure of your plan (A pyramid were the amount of knowledge is subject to levels, increasing a scale of censorship.

2) Gain the necessary tools required through appropriate manipulation. (Major Governments, UN, Vatican, Organization of Islamic Conference, World Jewish Congress, world banks & finacial organizations)

3) Once in affect create/manipulate influential sub structures. (Entertainment, media, fashion, ideals & values, law and health).

4) Use the desired influence to create conflict. (Through religion, governments, morality & ideals and discrimination.)

5) Use the conflict to create solutions which meet your real objectives. (Law, policies, finances, war, intelligence, segregation)

6) Allow portions of secrecy to be uncovered and create misconceptions, confusion & irrationality ("crazies", free thinkers, conspiracists)

Evidence this system is in effect

Forbes report detailing that 20 years there were 140 billionaires globally. Three years ago 476. 2006 year the list is 793, up 102 from 2005. They’re all worth $2.6 trillion, up 18% since last March. Average net worth of $3.3 billion.

Statistics on Poverty and Inequality from the GPF states:

# While global GNP grew 40 percent between 1970 and 1985 (suggesting widening prosperity), the number of poor grew by 17 percent.

# The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) reported in 1998 that the world's 225 richest people now have a combined wealth of $1 trillion. That's equal to the combined annual income of the world's 2.5 billion poorests people.

# The wealth of the three most well-to-do individuals now exceeds the combined GDP of the 48 least developed countries.

In America

#As of 1995 (the latest figures available), Federal Reserve research found that the wealth of the top one percent of Americans is greater than that of the bottom 95 percent. Three years earlier, the Fed's Survey of Consumer Finance found that the top one percent had wealth greater than the bottom 90 percent.

#Americas' richest man has more wealth than the bottom 45 percent of American households combined.

#The nation with the largest socio economic inequality is America

bread.org Famine statistics:

#854 million people across the world are hungry, up from 852 million a year ago.

#Since 1990 global death from hunger is around 276 million roughly the population of America.

#Every day, almost 16,000 children die from hunger-related causes--one child every five seconds.

Alledgedly industrialized countries run "black budgets" to fund new military concepts and technology. United States Department of Defense has a black budget that is estimated at 30-40 billion dollars but some claim it to be in the trillions. For a country that has 37 million of its own citizens below the poverty line this is an irrational prioritization.

How the system meets its objectives example concernig September 11.

American Enterprise Institute - neoconservative think tank

How it benefits: Billions of dollars in industry reconstruction contracts for itself and corporate sponsors.

Boeing: CEO: Jim McNerney
Military contracts 2005: $18.3 billion

Lockheed Martin: CEO: Robert J. Stevens
Military contracts 2005: $19.4 billion

Northrop Grumman: CEO: Ronald Sugar
Military contracts 2005: $13.5 billion

General Dynamics: CEO: Nicholas D. Chabraja
Military contracts 2005: $10.6 billion

Raytheon: CEO: William H. Swanson
Military contracts 2005: $9.1 billion

United Technologies: CEO: George David
Military contracts 2005: $5.0 billion

Halliburton: CEO: David J. Lesar (formerly Dick Cheney)
Military contracts 2005: $5.8 billion

General Electric: CEO: Jeffrey R. Immelt
Military contracts 2005: $2.2 billion

CSC: CEO: Van Honeycutt
Military contracts 2005: $2.8 billion

#note that some of these contractors sponsor government run think tanks including the AEI which in turn hand money over to federal administration.

#Worldwide, mercenaries made $100 billion last year

#Free land entitlements to participating corporations including oil fields, spring fields, drugs and other resources such as the Carlyle Group major shareholders include: [size=2.5]Bush, Carlucci, Baker, Darman, Ramos, Major, [size=2.5]Bin Laden family.

[size=2.5]Objectives that result:

*Financial increase
*Socio Economic unbalance increase
*Ability to manipulate social numbers, thinking etc.

That's the theory

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think you are correct in your observations.
Now what do we do?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
I think you are correct in your observations.
Now what do we do?

*) First of all knowledge like this needs to spread on an individual basis.

Individuals need to be encouraged to:

1) Find multiple sources rather than relying on one source such as a major tv network.

2) Research schools of thought and ways of thinking

3) Understand how major consortiums (i.e. goverments, businesses) are run, managed and who they have relationships with.

4) View things from a world perspective like google news to understand cause and affect.

5) Formulate speculations on probabilities and notice if behaviour is unatural.

6) Never disregard an alternative view or personal opinion no matter what is is or who it is from.

7) Ask questions.

And once the base of the pyramid is weak the point will crumble

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think 11Bravo was asking more for a pro-active solution ie boycotting governments, corporations, etc.

I have been doing a small part by trying not to support large companies and buying locally, organic, etc but this is not always the easiest thing to do in cities.

We must unite first and foremost, all peoples of the world. That is the only way I can see a defeat of these dark forces. Its kind of like the rebels vs the empire in star wars, except reality. Quite overbearing if you ask me, but not impossible.

We need to find allies in the establishment who are disgruntled and sick of the way things are run. We might be surprised to find some allies in the military-industrial complex who are sick of being screwed by their bosses

Good finds brother, keep it up!

bs

new topics

top topics

join