It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for the Deceit that's about to overtake the Earth.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
Its a good question where is heaven. The bible points up in the skys. But I am telling you man God is Alive and watching. You praying and not getting answers only show you might be praying wrong. you cant pray for a sign man. Cuz God wont give you one. Finding God is'nt about proof. Its about full heartly giveing your heart and self to God. Once you do this you will see things on earth that none have seen. And everthing can be a sign. but there not signs. When you see things god shows you. He saying he love you, cuz he showing you his power and love.

Where is "out there"? Honest inquisition

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I dont know, It says up in the sky. I personal thinks its in space in a reality not of our own, cut off from humans and others.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I dont know, It says up in the sky. I personal thinks its in space in a reality not of our own, cut off from humans and others.

If you don't know where it is, how it got there, and admit that it cannot be proven, then why do you tell every one its true and why do you believe it your self?

[edit on 6-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Because its the truth. Maybe not to your understanding. But God showed me he is here. If you cant see, maybe he does'nt want someone who wont want him in his heart with see proof. I tell everyone because it is the truth. Just because you cant see it does mean its not there. You might not want to believe but God will show the world he is here. Maybe by that time you might change your mine. You cannot stop the truth. You can do what you want, but you cannot stop God.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Because its the truth.

Because you say so? How is it the truth? Well then so is the truth of Existence, and that is that God only Exists in the minds of those who are yet to come to a complete understanding of Existence.

Maybe not to your understanding. But God showed me he is here.

How did God show you? I'm sincerely interested in knowing, I'm not being sarcastic, I'm really sincerely interested in knowing.

If you cant see, maybe he does'nt want someone who wont want him in his heart with see proof.

I only want blood in my heart. I mean that seriously. God is in no body part, our consciousness is what you call "God".

I tell everyone because it is the truth. Just because you cant see it does mean its not there.

Agreed, and it doesn't mean it is there either.

You might not want to believe but God will show the world he is here.

How will God do this?

Maybe by that time you might change your mine.

My mind is your mind, we're all interconnected, we're all the living organism that is the Earth, we're all the conscious eternity that is Existence. Is it about changing? Or is it an acceptance that leads to an Existential awareness that we are all connected and not separate(d) from and by a diety(s).

You cannot stop the truth. You can do what you want, but you cannot stop God.

No one can. Stop God from what?

My question is this, if I can't stop God and God can't stop me, then why does it matter to any one that God even Exists?

[edit on 10-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

If you cant see, maybe he does'nt want someone who wont want him in his heart with see proof.

I only want blood in my heart. I mean that seriously.

Saying that "God is in your heart" is an analogy that shows he's of utmost importance to you. Saying "I have tacos on my mind" really means that I'm thinking about tacos, or hungry and thinking about tacos. You wouldn't honestly take this literally. We use these little short-cuts all the time to skip over sets of conditions that are agreed upon so we can discuss other ideas.

For example we don't say "Could you get me some milk that has been taken from a cow. Then please remove the fatty substance that settles to the top, take the rest and chill it. Then please travel to Mexico and retrieve some fragrant, dried seed-pods from the Vanilla plant, crush them and mix portions of them with the skimmed milk. Now please chill the milk to below freezing while continuously mixing the substance...."

I just say I want some vanilla ice cream. The concept is an understood reference or abbreviation for a process.

*sigh* Yes there are numerous Christian phrases that you might not understand. Usually when a phrase has what seems an impossible meaning, it means that it's a whole topic in itself i.e. the phrase "Born Again" which can be equally substituted for the phrase "Jesus in my Heart".

Christianity isn't the only source of what confuses you. Let's take country music. O no, Conway Twitty is singing "Linda on my Mind" again and she's getting quite heavy. Wait, now it's John Anderson singing "I'm the black sheep of the family." Just listen to him "Baaaaaa".

Personally I think you're just being difficult but we can agree not to understand each other if that's what you want to pretend.

What do you mean you only want blood in your heart? Don't you want nerves to control it's movement, and blood vessels to carry nutrients to the muscle? Aren't you the slightest bit interested in having valves that control the flow of blood? You know a pump without valves is like a bicycle without wheels.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

For example we don't say "Could you get me some milk that has been taken from a cow. Then please remove the fatty substance that settles to the top, take the rest and chill it. Then please travel to Mexico and retrieve some fragrant, dried seed-pods from the Vanilla plant, crush them and mix portions of them with the skimmed milk. Now please chill the milk to below freezing while continuously mixing the substance...."

If you spent a few days with me, you'd be surprised.

I just say I want some vanilla ice cream. The concept is an understood reference or abbreviation for a process.

I see, but wasn't God and the Kingdom described as being every where. It was not within a certain place, nor was it located in a certain place.

Christianity isn't the only source of what confuses you. Let's take country music. O no, Conway Twitty is singing "Linda on my Mind" again and she's getting quite heavy. Wait, now it's John Anderson singing "I'm the black sheep of the family." Just listen to him "Baaaaaa".

dbates... my cheeks are limited and smile lines are already intrusive.

Personally I think you're just being difficult but we can agree not to understand each other if that's what you want to pretend.

I'm being literal, honest, and sincere. If we agree not to understand each other then how do we know we really agreed or not?
j/k

What do you mean you only want blood in your heart?

Touche, my friend

[edit on 11-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join