It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for the Deceit that's about to overtake the Earth.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep
Actually I recommend the BIBLE, particularly the KJV, because it contains the least errors in translation. It's not perfect, but really close.

actually, the NIV and NAV are far more accurate in translation, but the KJV is far more poetic.

example, in isaiah the KJV translates the prophecy of the mother of the messiah as being a virgin when in fact the translation should be young woman. the words are close in the original aramaic, it would be like saying maid instead of maiden.

It's the only book that exists, that one may even blindly read and not be led astray.

i'm reading the KJV version of the bible now, it's far shoddier translation work than you'd assume, and trust me misquoting jesus is spot on

Most of the Atheist movement are blind leaders of the blind. The religious world is much the same as the secular in this regard, and rightfully so. If a pastor, book writer, or professor makes one truthful statement, or even a series. If listeners aren't careful they end up blindly consuming every other word that flows off their tongue as the word of god. This type of thing is gonna drag a ton down with it.

actually, the atheist "leaders" tend to be people like richard dawkins, people that are far from blind. but he's the closest thing we have to a "leader"

i'm not ending up in a ditch here. hell, most atheists aren't the type to be led. organizing atheists has been compared to herding cats, because both tend to be fiercly independent

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
i'm reading the KJV version of the bible now, it's far shoddier translation work than you'd assume, and trust me misquoting jesus is spot on

Did you take a look at the evidence that I placed before you? What fault do you find in it? If you find fault, what is it?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

For every country yes. For every country the vatican has taken over, even worse.

For any person who bows down to an organized religion that in turn divides the people of this Earth, even worse. We are together yet as individuals, and we can learn to love and accept one an other with out damning each other to hell for lack of religious conversion.

Anyone without Jesus Christ is lost, he is the ONLY way. The reason is our guilt of sin in the eyes of GOD.

The reason is guilt in the eyes of the self. We are all with, within, and with out "Jesus Christ". If "God" is the Existence, that which is ultimately neutral, then seeing from that neutrality in to the eyes of good and evil would allow an observation of guilt on be half of the one's who call them selves sinners, be cause those "sinners" are living in a reality of only good and evil. If there is only good and evil known, and "God" is divided amongst us and placed out side of us, then the perfection of Existence can not be seen.

What makes him the only way is the sacrifice. No other way is capable of covering your sin.

We all sacrifice for each other. There was never meant to be only one.

No we are not there yet.

And why would such a reality be bestowed on to the human species? Let us be happy and stop this division. Create heaven and take on that Christ consciousness that is spoken of.

No those who do not know him are going to hell, and you nor I, nor anyone else is exempt.

Where is hell? The same place as heaven that could not be answered? There is no beyond this Existence. Heaven and hell are here and you state that quite well, all though it appears hell is the team that is being rooted for.

Sin is derived from breaking GOD's law, which we all have and we all are guilty.

Again, who is God? God appears to have hands, we're coming closer to human beings. God all so has children: Humans have children, God is all so said to be a father, Humans are father's. God is said to be every thing, that would include Humans.
I have no God but my Existence, that which I refer to as the omni-verse, and I am freely allowed to express myself in any and every way and the consequences faced are my own and ours as a whole. I choose love and I choose Existential freedom, I bestow no evil realities such as hell upon any one.

My statements mean absolutely nothing, and GOD's statements mean absolutely everything.

Then are you saying that "God" is not within you?

According to GOD you haven't. I haven't and no one else has.

I am my own God and every thing I have done and will do is for purpose, reason, no purpose and no reason. Every thing happens because it must and there are no judgements on them viewed outside of judgement. Neutrality is my Existence, not a damned if you do damned if you don't trichotomy of heaven, hell, and Earth.

GOD's law does.

"God's" law, written by Moses? So was Moses "God" then? Or did "God" come to Moses? And where did God come from and how did "God" arrive here? In a UFO? Or perhaps Moses was delusional? Any man can go on top a mountain and claim to have brought back the laws of "God" as long as no other man is there to witness it.
If what you say means absolutely nothing and us puny Earthlings are wretched horrible creatures, basically spawns of "hell" to you, then how can any other man outside of Jesus Christ, that which you say saves, give the laws of "God" to humanity? How can any one else be trusted over the so called "God" incarnate?

I'm speaking positively. What's negative and will hurt a hell (literally speaking) of a lot more is those who make the conscious choice to end up there.

I'm glad I don't believe in hell, thus I can not make the conscious choice to be there be cause it is not within the will of my consciousness to accept such a place.

Apparently you don't get out much.

What would it matter if I did not? And if I did? Let's stay away from personal attacks derived from extranious fallable assumptions and discuss the topic at hand, please. I will respect you and continue this conversation if you respect me, yet even if the conversation stops, my respect is all ways yours.

Mean? No. You wouldn't be here to have a chance at salvation if he didn't.

Correct, salvation would have never been taken away from us and never created in the first place to make us feel sorry for our selves and turn us into the leader's robots.

You see the image but you don't see him.

The image of a thing is that thing.

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
How and when did you become so sure of God's sex?

No we just call him "HE" for the fun of it.

It was a serious question.

What you'd like to do is twist him into the "mother goddess".

No, I would like to know why God is called a He and how and when any one became so sure that "God" was male. It is merely another reflection of this male dominated society, and at God's right hands demonstrates the right hand dominated society.
We are all reflections of our selves, every thing we write and all so reflections of "God". In his image, right?

I'm personally glad that's a lie. If it weren't, this would be a wretched place sure enough.

Come on, be more up beat, the world can be a great place if we take responsibility for our selves. If it is a wretched place it is because of the human race as a collective and divided whole.

The dead are dead.

True, yet all so living.

Eternity

In hell.

"Hell" is an eternity as well, it's a matter of choice and Earth along with the human inhabitants is the battle ground. What do you choose Earth to be, "heaven" or "hell"?

I feel much pressure in our conversations and I will do any thing in my will that will allow us to have a softer tone of voice towards one an other.

Thank you for the conversations so far and I am not attacking your beliefs I am simply raising questions

[edit on 21-3-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

We are lovely unblemished creatures, creatures of, in, and out of perfection and only all ways living of perfection.

WiseSheep, please reply, thanks kindly

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

For any person who bows down to an organized religion that in turn divides the people of this Earth, even worse. We are together yet as individuals, and we can learn to love and accept one an other with out damning each other to hell for lack of religious conversion.

Sure it divides. Jesus Christ said himself he didn't come to unite but rather divide.

We don't damn each other to hell, we are damned to hell, you too. It's about a fact, not anything else. The reason he's the absolute only way is because he is the absolute only one that is GOD in the flesh and fulfilled GOD's law which we have broken. THE ONLY ONE.

The reason is guilt in the eyes of the self. We are all with, within, and with out "Jesus Christ". If "God" is the Existence, that which is ultimately neutral, then seeing from that neutrality in to the eyes of good and evil would allow an observation of guilt on be half of the one's who call them selves sinners, be cause those "sinners" are living in a reality of only good and evil. If there is only good and evil known, and "God" is placed out side of us, then the perfection of Existence can not be seen.

What will be your comment on judgment day when he tells you everything I've told you and you don't have the chance to change? Further more, how much greater eternal punishment will you receive if any have made the mistake of living according to your lies? Then their blood will be on your hands, on top of your withstanding guilt.

We all sacrifice for each other. There was never meant to be only one.

We all are fallen, nothing we do or are capable of doing is righteous in the eyes of GOD.

You can't in your right mind compare anything any of us have ever done to Jesus Christ. None of us are GOD in the flesh.

He left the luxury of heaven. Placed himself in the body of a man, in the likeness of sinning flesh, yet didn't sin. Felt all of our pains as a result of sin. Allowed himself to be beaten nearly to death. Hung on a cross. Chose to die. All for us, who continually break his law. Even those who spread lies about him such as yourself, you even have a chance, so does everybody else.

Let us be happy and stop this division. Create heaven and take on that Christ consciousness that is spoken of.

satan will never be allowed to be completely 'let' be happy, only for a season, when he that restrains is taken out of the way. I've spoken nothing of the "christ consciousness" the spirit of lucifer. You'll be allowed to have your way for a season, shortly. Hell awaits.

Where is hell? The same place as heaven that could not be answered? There is no beyond this Existence. Heaven and hell are here and you state that quite well, all though it appears hell is the team that is being rooted for.

It will eventually be an eternal lake of fire where ones never die, but continually burn. Hell nor Heaven is right here. This is just a cursed environment. The demons are working overtime, such as playing yourself to drag as many souls with them as they can.

Then are you saying that "God" is not within you?

He is, but my tongue is of the flesh and not of the spirit, so therefore it can't be blindly trusted. Only carefully compared to his word.

Neutrality is my Existence, not a damned if you do damned if you don't trichotomy of heaven, hell, and Earth.

You don't have capability to see otherwise. If worst comes to worst, you will see it when you get there.

So was Moses "God" then? Or did "God" come to Moses?

GOD IS GOD.

I'm glad I don't believe in hell, thus I can not make the conscious choice to be there be cause it is not within the will of my consciousness to accept such a place.

I'll use my same argument again. If you're glad you don't believe in gravity. Proceed to jump off a mountain. Will you be any less dead when you hit the ground?

Doesn't matter what you accept. You will go, without Jesus Christ.

What would it matter if I did not? And if I did? Let's stay away from personal attacks derived from extranious fallable assumptions and discuss the topic at hand, please. I will respect you and continue this conversation if you respect me, yet even if the conversation stops, my respect is all ways yours.

It was not meant to be a personal attack. It was a fact, if you don't have eyes enough to see what's going on around you. To make such an outlandish remark as to call this cursed place "heaven". You have got to be kidding me!

Correct, salvation would have never been taken away from us and never created in the first place to make us feel sorry for our selves and turn us into the leader's robots.

You have no idea what a robot you are. If you could see the one inside you operating you like a puppet, you'd understand. GOD despises robots, that's why he made us with free will. satan loves robots. Watch his military. Watch his religious organizations. Watch his earth worshiping rituals. Watch his secret societies.

The image of a thing is that thing.

The thing that created you and has the authority to cast you into hell.

How and when did you become so sure of God's sex?

Was he born a woman?

It was a serious question.

About as serious as everything else, you've tied this thread up with.

Come on, be more up beat, the world can be a great place if we take responsibility for our selves.

Yea look where that's gotten us. We were given responsibility of it and look where that led.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by WiseSheep]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

If it is a wretched place it is because of the human race as a collective and divided whole.

No it's a wretched place because we sold it over to satan.

True, yet all so living.

Yea in that deceptive regard, satan was indeed right. You will not surely die. Every man that's been created will live forever. In one of* two places. Heaven or Hell, based on his choice.

Spiritually dead, not the flesh.

I feel much pressure in our conversations and I will do any thing in my will that will allow us to have a softer tone of voice towards one an other.

There's no pressure.

My conversation with you is nearly over about this, because of the fact that as with most demons, they start up a circular argument that will last for all eternity if someone doesn't break it.

Thank you for the conversations so far and I am not attacking your beliefs I am simply raising questions

You are so welcome, and I hope and pray you come to the knowledge of the truth before you live your eternal life in hell where we all deserve to be.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by WiseSheep]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
He that hath an ear to hear and eyes to see. See the similarity.

Let us be happy and stop this division. Create heaven and take on that Christ consciousness that is spoken of.

Matthew 8:29
And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

No it's a wretched place because we sold it over to satan.

If satan means evil, I haven't. How can you speak for all of humanity?

Who created satan?

Yea in that deceptive regard, satan was indeed right. You will not surely die. Every man that's been created will live forever. In one of* two places. Heaven or Hell, based on his choice.

Why do you judge so much? Doesn't your very religion instruct you not to?

"If Jesus preached the message preached today, He would have never been crucified." WWJD? Does Jesus tell people that they deserve to be in hell, call them demons and call them satan?

Spiritually dead, not the flesh.

Well, you said that spirit is the person of God and I told you that my person of God is myself, including my flesh, ergo I am alive and I am fully responsible for my actions and my words as a human being to others.

There's no pressure.

My conversation with you is nearly over about this, because of the fact that as with most demons, they start up a circular argument that will last for all eternity if someone doesn't break it.

I see not much has changed in 2,000 years, didn't they call Jesus a demon as well? If I am a demon then why would I cast them out? If all else fails, just call some one a demon, huh? I don't believe in demons. Why are you throwing verbal stones at me? Didn't Jesus say not to throw stones?

I am simply here raising questions about your religion and system of thought, does that make me a demon if you cannot defend it? Perhaps it is wrong? Either way I still love you and accept you for who you are and how you think, I just ask that you be civil and answer questions with out calling me satan and demon. Deal?

WiseSheep: I'll use my same argument again. If you're glad you don't believe in gravity. Proceed to jump off a mountain. Will you be any less dead when you hit the ground?

So to believe in hell is to jump in to it.

...free will...

Why would God give us free will only to punish us for it?

You are so welcome, and I hope and pray you come to the knowledge of the truth before you live your eternal life in hell where we all deserve to be.

So, let me get this straight, God created us to deserve to be in hell? What is God's problem? Or is this simply your judgement? Are we not to judge 'less we be judged? Did Jesus ever say that we deserve to be in hell? Did Jesus ever say the word hell?

Did not "God" refer to us all as God's children? Did God not then become a child of Gods self? How can Jesus be called the only begotten son of God if we are all the children of God?

If you can damn me with "satan" and call me a demon, I can for give you with Existence and let you know that you have never done anything "wrong" and you are forgiven. Don't be so hard on your self. Perfection is the reason for and the continuum of Existence; It is what We choose to perceive with the Perfection of Our Existence that blesses Us with the enjoy ability of Our chosen reality. You choose your own reality. You are perfect and the Existence is perfect, if it was not perfect it would cease to Exist, and you are in and of this perfection that is in you, out of you, of you, and all around you

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
These questions are directed at any one

What would you do if you didn't believe in satan?

Are you sure the religion of Christianity is not the belief in satan rather than "God"?

What will you do when you get to Heaven and what will you believe in then? What will the religion of heaven be? If satan can not touch you there, then why not let that be here?

Why would we have to prepare for the deceit that is about to overtake the Earth if we do not allow satan to Exist? What happens to satan when we stop believing such Exists?

What happened to santa clause when we stopped believing?

If God is every where, then is God not in hell? If "God" is every thing, then is "God" not "evil", too?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

WWJD? Does Jesus tell people that they deserve to be in hell, call them demons and call them satan?

John 8:24
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Luke 12:4-5
And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

John 6:70
Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

Mark 8:33
But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

The gates of hell tried and failed then, and they continue to fail.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

If you can damn me with "satan" and call me a demon

I can do nothing, only he that is in me. While you're breathing you have a chance. You're finally damned when you are given your last breath, continuing to deny Jesus Christ. The one who by his grace he continues to give it to you. He that gives, the same takes away.

You aren't guaranteed another minute.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

John 6:70
Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

a devil? This means there is more than one devil, can there all so be more than one "God"? Is the devil satan? Are you going to reply to any of my statements or are you going to use a book to talk for you?

Mark 8:33
But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

The things that be of men are things such as money, material possessions, books, religions. Did Christ have a religion? No, it is man made.

The gates of hell tried and failed then, and they continue to fail.

If that is true then you have not a thing to worry about, so cease calling people the devil, satan, demons, and casting them in to hell on your own judgement.

John 16:24 - Jesus: "Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full."

Do you seek nothing?

It is said that what is asked in Jesus's name he will do for them, why not ask to cast the fear of wrong and right, satan and demons, out of the consciousness?

For give me, for give your self, for give the consciousness of its self, no one can do it for you... and have joy and a full life

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

a devil? This means there is more than one devil, can there all so be more than one "God"?

There are a boat load of demons/devils. Some of them are referred to as "gods".

Are you going to reply to any of my statements or are you going to use a book to talk for you?

The word speaks for himself.

Did Christ have a religion? No, it is man made.

No he simply stated he's the only route to eternal life. If you don't have him, you're dead.

If that is true then you have not a thing to worry about, so cease calling people the devil, satan, demons, and casting them in to hell on your own judgement.

I have nothing to worry about, you do, and those who would allow themselves to flock behind you.

My judgment doesn't cast you anywhere. You cast yourself there. I don't hold the keys to hell. Jesus Christ does. My judgment means nothing. His is final.

why not ask to cast the fear of wrong and right, satan and demons, out of the consciousness?

He won't go past letting you have your free will. Your will is to despise the truth, the blood that bought you. While in this state, none will you get.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
John 3:17 "For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved."

I don't seek recognition and I don't seek a flock nor a following.

I enjoyed the conversation and thank you for the exchange.

May you have a lovely second day of spring and may all that you ask for be granted to you.

Have a beautiful day.

All the works that we do and all the words that we say are the works of all humanity.

Remember, beyond religion there is still love, thank you for sharing yours.

Here is a video I thought you might enjoy. It's not only me.

I love you, I don't wanna fight, hey let's go fly a kite

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

John 3:17 "For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved."

True that, the world condemned itself.

I don't seek recognition and I don't seek a flock nor a following.

Maybe not, but what you say may or may not eternally affect souls.

I enjoyed the conversation and thank you for the exchange.

Me too.

May you have a lovely second day of spring and may all that you ask for be granted to you.

The only thing worth asking for is that blind eyes be opened, and not to the "angel of light".

Remember, beyond religion there is still love, thank you for sharing yours.

Perfect love casts out all fear. The one who loves you the most, tells you the most truth. Does what he can to snatch you from eternal damnation. Even if it means cutting your pride down to size temporarily.

AND:

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

I love you, I don't wanna fight, hey let's go fly a kite

If a fight with you means the salvation of your soul, I'll beat you to a pulp. :bash:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thank you for caring and thank you for your replies.

Thank you for caring for me, see you in heaven

We're all there ---

Luke 17:21 "The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed, ...
for behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you. -- Gospel of Thomas

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

We're all there ---

The tares have yet to be gathered and burned.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Wow, this is a really good discussion, Wisesheep, keep up the good work.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
A man spoke with the Lord about heaven and hell. The Lord said to the man
"come, I will show you hell". They entered a room where a group of famished
people sat around a huge pot of cooking stew. Everyone in the room was
starving and desperate. Each person held a spoon that reached the pot but
each spoon had a handle so much longer than their own arms that it could not
be used to get the stew into their own mouths. The suffering was terrible.
"Come now, I will show you heaven" the Lord said.

They entered another room identical to the first, the big pot of stew, the
group of people and the same long-handled spoons. But here everyone was
happy and well nourished. "I don't understand" said the man. "Why is
everyone happy here and miserable in the other room? Everything is the
same."

"Here," said the Lord "they have learned to feed each other"

-Unknown

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Heaven and Hell are the same

The one who is in you has deceived you. Only Jesus Christ can free you from him.

It'll cost you your soul if you don't come to the knowledge of the truth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join