It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Sharpton & Strom Thurmond: Roots?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Al Sharpton & Strom Thurmond: Roots?

Source Link: news.yahoo.com

NEW YORK - The Rev. Al Sharpton said he wants a DNA test to determine whether he is related to former segregationist Sen. Strom Thurmond through his great-grandfather, a slave owned by an ancestor of the late senator.

"I can't find out anything more shocking than I've already learned," Sharpton told the Daily News, which on Sunday reported the link based on genealogists' findings.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
edition.cnn.com
abcnews.go.com
news.yahoo.com

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
To me, this kind of proves the existance of "karma". You couldn't make up a better story if you tried.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I wouldn't be suprised to hear that some nation of islam members and kkk members could be related. I think that probably 1%-5% of the U.S. population is purely of one race. Almost everyone is somehow related to someone of another race.

(I'm not talking about Al Sharpton & Strom Thurmond in the extremist example though).

Ex

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ok..........
I just have to Laugh !!
The Irony Of Life....Luv It!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Oh thank God, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who finds this really funny.

Did anybody happen to catch his interview on CNN earlier, he really seemed stunned over the whole thing and I imagine it would be a shocker.

Talk about knowing where to go for your forty acres.

And you can say what you want about the Thurmans but they certainly seem to be lovers not fighters.

Spiderj

[edit on 2/26/2007 by Spiderj]

top topics

join