It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Just throwing something into the mix here, I've done a quick google search for a BBC World Service correspondent called Jane Stanley and come up with this link so far. Why they're so hard to find amazes me however.

1. 1st link to Jane Stanley

2. 2nd link to Jane Stanley

half way down the page for 2nd mention of BBC correspondent Jane Stanley

I'll add more when/if I find them.

T

[edit on 26-2-2007 by tandino]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It does seem to have dissapeared now. Let's hope that someone downloaded it and converted it to another format. Stupid Google.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The debunkers will claim they dont have to debunk it, in their logic it has already debunked itself.

"The simple fact that you can prove 911 was an inside jobs proves you're wrong, because 911 obviously was pulled off by osama, just look at all the evidence!!!"

- The Debunkers

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The first hijackings occurred around 9AM. +8 hours = 5PM. The time sync in the video occurred on the hour (5PM local). Given that it collapsed at around 5:30 PM, and they were reporting it 23 minutes early, the times would be correct.

GREAT FIND!!!

Now to figure out why the videos keep disappearing. They wouldn't do that if there wasn't any truth to them?

[edit on 26-2-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I do find it amazing how fast this video has disspeared from Google.
Whats to hide?
Apparently everything.
Is there anyone here who can revive this video somehow?
Youtube perhaps?Oh wait,nevermind,Google owns Youtube

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If you guys have the video, or a working link to a working torrent, PLEASE U2U me. I will make sure this gets out!

Thanks

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
I believe this is a link to the torrent for the video:

www.snarf-it.org...

I downloaded that torrent and when I went to play it there was no footage, only a short introduction at the beginning stating what they were about to show.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think the reporters name is Jane Standley not Stanley

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Someone needs to get ahold of this reporter and ask her if there was a blue/green screen behind her when she did this report. It seems pretty silly to do a bluescreen if you are actually at the scene. Its much easier and cheaper to just videotape the reporter standing in front of a window than going through the trouble of faking it.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
dont worry about googlevideo.
911Veritas, who broke this story is working on version 2 right now, with more accurate timestamps. Also remember that the original BBC footage can be downloaded from their archive.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadesofGrey

Could be actually, though a quick check of her biography says that Jane Standley is the Africa correspondent here three quarters of the way down the page.

Though a further bit of Googling shows she's also worked in New York for BBC Radio 4 as their NY correspondent here.

So we have a Jane Stanley AND a Jane Standley now...

T

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
So as of right now is there anywhere I can see the video? Ive tried google and youtube with no luck, and all the other links on this thread. weird.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tandino

Originally posted by ShadesofGrey

Could be actually, though a quick check of her biography says that Jane Standley is the Africa correspondent here three quarters of the way down the page.

Though a further bit of Googling shows she's also worked in New York for BBC Radio 4 as their NY correspondent here.

So we have a Jane Stanley AND a Jane Standley now...

T

She was in Africa back in 1999.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
So as of right now is there anywhere I can see the video? Ive tried google and youtube with no luck, and all the other links on this thread. weird.

See the video here

From the link:

This even made the 5pm EST headlines, what is bizarre is that the building did not actually collapse until 5:20pm EST. Then at 5:15pm EST, just five minutes before the building did actually collapse, her live connection from New York to London mysteriously fails.

the feed looks live in the studio report with a window behind her

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Aye got that now, ta for pointing that out. By the looks of a really 'scratch the surface' google, both Jane Stanley and Jane Standley have authored stories for BBC World Service. Either that or one's a typo. All seems strange to me.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
She is called Jane Standley news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
ia311517.us.archive.org...

The original 1024MB file is still available for download.

link   
Jane Standley has an interesting post 9/11 interview (transcript) here.

link   
where in the video is the time ever shown besides what the 3rd party (the editor that makes the comments written on it) shown?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
where in the video is the time ever shown besides what the 3rd party (the editor that makes the comments written on it) shown?

It isn't, they make reference to the 8hr timeframe since the initial impact.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join