It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I think there's one explanation for all of this. If the events of 911 were pre planned and the media was in on it then something like this could easily happen. I am an AV operator and work on a lot of shows with cue sheets that could be novels. All it would have taken was for someone to have skipped ahead a page and run with a cue a little early for this to have happened. The implications of this are pretty huge and it is hard to believe that the BBC and its entire production team would be in on this but it is one explanation. Just to clarify live news obviously wouldn't have cue sheets drawn up but if it was all pre planned....

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I just cant see them making a mistake like this?

What were the camera men doing? the producers?

they could all see the building 'standing' behind her...

surely, MORE than jsut the Tv presenter would be 'in the loop' if they were indeed in the loop....

its to much of a stretch to think all the people in that room, filming that report failed to make the connection that she was tellin the world a building had collapsed, but it was indeed stil lstanding.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

WoW, wait till you've watched it.

Edit: Ah he's offline, right lets delete this thread and pretend like it never happened......

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Koka]

And what assumes I didnt watch it? I saw it, I also never really noticed a reflection on the window. just because there was a window frame doesnt mean anything. Green screens work by using a camera to record an image, and play it behind a person to give an illusion of the person being there. If they were shooting the video in a building, it could've shown the window frames, and then they relayed the video to her, in a studio, in ideal lighting conditions, with a greenscreen behind her. I've seen reporters that claimed they were in Iraq have theyre greenscreens glitch out, showing digitalized greens pixels and frozen screens behind them, blowing theyre cover.

Its entirely possible she was infront of one.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

its to much of a stretch to think all the people in that room, filming that report failed to make the connection that she was tellin the world a building had collapsed, but it was indeed stil lstanding.

Maybe it was a British production crew unfamiliar with US buildings who didn't realise that the building she was talking about wasn't one of the twin towers?? Just a theory, honestly I tend to agree with you it is a huge stretch.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I just cant see them making a mistake like this?

What were the camera men doing? the producers?

they could all see the building 'standing' behind her...

surely, MORE than jsut the Tv presenter would be 'in the loop' if they were indeed in the loop....

I'm sure with hindsight, especially post 9/11, it would be far easier to identify the buildings.

I would have thought that the crew would have been local, which legitamises your question, and would have to agree, but there are many skyscrapers in NY, and would be amazed to hear the average New Yorker list of the Salomon Brothers or WTC7 as well known building until that day.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I believe this is a link to the torrent for the video:

www.snarf-it.org...

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
WOW!!!!

Pretty damning stuff!!!

Whats even more damning is that google keeps trying to knock it down everywhere that it shows up!!!

HA HA HA

Its started. Theres no stopping it now. The debunkers cant debunk this one so they have to turn to, "no, its just venus being reflected off of swamp gas and everybody who saw it was hallucinating and its just because i said so!!! Waa Waa Waa, boo hoo!!"

Finally, my friends, we will get the justice that we seek. Something like this cannot remain secret forever. Be careful, because it is only just beginning. The criminals responsible will do anything to get away with it, ANYTHING!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Post it on youtube, because I have yet to able to access this video.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
WOW!!!!

Whats even more damning is that google keeps trying to knock it down everywhere that it shows up!!!

Is it possible that too many people are trying to access it and that's why it's unavailable. I am downloading by torrent.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
its not that damning, theres a lot of factors that go into this that can debunk it:

-Lack of a clear time of airing presents some issues. Its around the same time the building did fall, and we're not quite sure when this aired, whether it was before or infact after.

-Green screen possibilities. She could've been standing infront of a pre-recorded greenscreen

-The unfamiliarity of the crew (english people) with New York. They could've gotten false info about another building and not batted an eyelash to the building standing. Hell, most people still dont even know WTC7 fell, more or less what it looked like.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You know what this reminds me off? OKC where all the local news stations reported numerous explosive devices inside of the building being defused, and even had BATF people interviewed that talked about DIFFUSED devices that were TAKEN OUT of the building and were BEING STUDIED but which later MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED and the rest of the news media IGNORED all the evidence of other bombs in the building even when a MILITARY GENERAL with lots of demo experience issued a report entirely CONTRADICTING the official story...

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

-The unfamiliarity of the crew (english people) with New York. They could've gotten false info about another building and not batted an eyelash to the building standing. Hell, most people still dont even know WTC7 fell, more or less what it looked like.

Come on, it's the BBC we're talking about. Someone would have done some research. We're not talking about some small time independant news organization -- it's the British Broadcasting Corporation.

link   
It is obvious that the government is behind 9/11. The facts are all here. www.prisonplanet.com This is one of the best sites I have found about the government doing unspeakable terroist acts against the USA

The Doubter

link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
its not that damning, theres a lot of factors that go into this that can debunk it:

-Lack of a clear time of airing presents some issues. Its around the same time the building did fall, and we're not quite sure when this aired, whether it was before or infact after.

No, numerous times in the video you can sync up the time. It shows the GMT time NUMEROUS times, there is no doubt that they did this live and it was early.

NO DOUBT!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by deessell

Originally posted by sp00n1
WOW!!!!

Is it possible that too many people are trying to access it and that's why it's unavailable. I am downloading by torrent.

Well, its not even showing up in the searches anymore. That tells me that tehy have deleted it!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

And what assumes I didnt watch it? I saw it, I also never really noticed a reflection on the window.

My bad, it was Agit8dChop was at work and unable to watch.

Its entirely possible she was infront of one.

Is that what you believe?

Thats not how it appears to me, I think its the zooming in with no apparent pixelation of the alleged green screen, and the direction of the sunlight on both herself and the buildings behind that makes this video convincing.

Edit: thinking about it pixelation probably wouldn't occur, but movement would as the camera moves slightly from side to side and zooms.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Koka]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

If it is indeed not infront of a green screen then time is irrelevant, as they say it has collapsed when it is behind her.

-Green screen possibilities. She could've been standing infront of a pre-recorded greenscreen

I don't think this is likeley. They would have easily found a high-rise building to set up a camera and a reporter. Why would need a green screen, or go to the effort of using one?

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Google is very evil. They constantly deleted videos and comments to videos that show how corrupt the government is.

They do everything within their power to prevent "truth" videos from being in the top 100. I remember about a month ago when Loose Change, Terrorstorm, 911 mysteries, and Freedom to fascism all jumped up to the top ten and got all sorts of 5 star comments, (AFTF still has 5 stars with over 1.6million views) and the next day none of them were even on the top 100...

google sucks. Google is very evil.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This most absolutely amazing thing about this is the blatant and OBVIOUS censorship that's going on behind the scenes. Google keeps taking it down and then it completely evaporates out of the search? Good God.. what on earth?

Man.. I am livid over this.

One thing though, I feel a tension in the air and in my gut... wonder if we are only forcing 'them' to play their next card. I wonder what's going to happen next as I can't see this one being debunked. I also hope other people who have personally recorded this will come forward with their recordings.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I think anyone who still buys into the official version of this story will not see this as damning evidence. Hell, the Bush admin could come out and ADMIT to 9/11 being a black op and some people STILL wouldn't believe it.

I can see it going something like this:

GWB: "My fellow americans. It has come to my attention that 9/11 was actually a deliberate plot by shadowy elements within this administration to..."

and then his head explodes from a CIA bullet, JFK style.

FOX NEWS: "We interrupt this broadcast in order to give you the TRUTH. The man you just saw was NOT George Bush, it was Osama bin Laden wearing a clever disguise. We finally got him! Next, shocking new allegations in the Anna Nicole Smith saga, and then... Britney Spears got a haircut! Don't go away, we'll be right back after this word from our sponsors."

The Sheeple: "USA! USA!"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join