It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Masons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol

Here is my proof that masonry is a religion. Now show me yours that it's not.

Why are you so worried about it anyway? Even if it WAS a religion, so what?

From my experience, anybody who's THAT worried about the religious beliefs of others are never secure in their own. They feel the need to validate their own beliefs by attacking everybody else's. It's actually sort of pathetic.

Obviously, to anyone who has studied the subject, Freemasonry is not a religion. Or if it IS a religion, it's a pretty incoherent one, as the members don't agree with each other concerning religious beliefs. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that, because of this, if it were a religion it would have ceased to exist long ago. You just can't run a religion if the people involved can't agree on religious beliefs.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I believe it was in "Born In Blood" by John J. Robinson that there was a chapter on anti-Masons.

As I recall, there was a story about a Baptist minister in Texas who was a virulent anti-Mason. In time, the minister was dismissed by the congregation either for some sort of impropriety, or break in Baptist dogma. He was not given any severance compensation.

Facing the next few weeks/months of financial hardship with his wife and family, it was the local Masonic Lodge which provided the dismissed minister with financial assistance - the same group of people that he railed against as being evil.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join