It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, new member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm posting for two reasons.

One, I love this stuff, always have.

Two, I am out to annoy Jack, and Jack knows who I am, he knows I know he is watching and CANNOT TOUCH ME. So have at it Jack, you lose this time buddy. Say hi to the boys for me would ya?

Anyway, I will continue to torment Jack, who is my former boss, and that's that.
Because I am tormenting him, expect me to have fun, but not at the readers here expense, it's not you I am after.

Also, I know plenty of things, mostly related to UFO/Aliens, but I want to make Jack sweat, so relax, I will say what I need to say in my own time.

Some of you might notice I am a very anti-9/11 conspiracy theorist.

We didn't do it, it was a terrorist act, plain and simple. And one of the most annoying situations on the web. Millions of dollars go to charlatans to play out their "we did it, see I have proof!" and people pay them for their books, their movies.... drives me up the wall.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to the madhouse. Enjoy your time here.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

We didn't do it, it was a terrorist act, plain and simple. And one of the most annoying situations on the web. Millions of dollars go to charlatans to play out their "we did it, see I have proof!" and people pay them for their books, their movies.... drives me up the wall.

Welcome to the ATS gathering, and I thought I would add "Came too the right place for argumentative litigation's with that statement.."

Have a good one, and take it easy on "JACK", we all deny ignorance here in this forum..Chow for now, see you on the threads.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarvinTabor

Two, I am out to annoy Jack, and Jack knows who I am, he knows I know he is watching and CANNOT TOUCH ME. So have at it Jack, you lose this time buddy. Say hi to the boys for me would ya?

Welcome to ATS, and as far as annoying Jack, I would suggest you read the Terms And Conditions you agreed to before becoming a member.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ah, I'm having fun with a "friend", I hope you guys don't mind. Relax, I've been lurking here long enough to know what's what and what's not

Have faith! I just know Jack hates me for doing this, and that I now posting here, make him sweat bullets. He has to keep someone reading my posts, it's my fun knowing that.

[edit on 25-2-2007 by HarvinTabor]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Millions of dollars go to charlatans to play out their "we did it, see I have proof!" and people pay them for their books, their movies.... drives me up the wall.

Every 911 piece I have seen I have seen for free.
In fact, my favorite 911 truth sites offer free DVDs and downloads of their material.
Who exactly is making 'millions of dollars'?

Do you have any questions about 911 or is it all clear to you?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Quick question, has any of you guys heard of a Fort Halstead and if so where can i go to find more info

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Anyway, I will continue to torment Jack, who is my former boss, and that's that.
Because I am tormenting him, expect me to have fun, but not at the readers here expense, it's not you I am after.

Also, I know plenty of things, mostly related to UFO/Aliens, but I want to make Jack sweat, so relax, I will say what I need to say in my own time.

Some of you might notice I am a very anti-9/11 conspiracy theorist.

Hello I hope your stay is an enjoyable one!

All the best
AlBeMeT

top topics

join