It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, if so, I apologise. Also, I'm not sure if this is in the correct forum. If it isn't, please could a moderator move it for me.

Here is a Conspiracy Test on a BBC website.

Take the test, see what results you get and post them here!

I got:

51-75

Your responses suggest you have a high level of belief in conspiracy theories. You might have reason not to trust others, even people close to you. You may also feel that you are an outsider in terms of society and the political and business decisions that large organisations make.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

26-50
Your responses indicate that you have a medium level of belief in conspiracy theories. You may well be quite trusting of your close friends, partners, those you work with and others but sometimes cannot be sure of all of them all of the time. You may also feel that your voice in terms of wider political decisions is rarely heard or acted upon, perhaps because government and big business is more concerned with their own interests than with those of the average person.

Close, but not 100%, fairly accurate test in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The attack on the Twin Towers was not a terrorist action but a conspiracy involving certain Western governments.

This was a no-win question.

Seems to me that the site has an agenda.

Lex

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
51-75
Your responses suggest you have a high level of belief in conspiracy theories. You might have reason not to trust others, even people close to you. You may also feel that you are an outsider in terms of society and the political and business decisions that large organisations make.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Your responses indicate that you have a medium level of belief in conspiracy theories. You may well be quite trusting of your close friends, partners, those you work with and others but sometimes cannot be sure of all of them all of the time. You may also feel that your voice in terms of wider political decisions is rarely heard or acted upon, perhaps because government and big business is more concerned with their own interests than with those of the average person.

oh boy..

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I guess they will be coming to take me away

ha ha he he

51-75

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
51-75

hmm ... well that was pretty plain but fun none-the-less

instead of the bbc asking us what we think they should help in the mass distribution of the truth....or maybe thats what they're doing.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I took the test and it was no surprise to me that I had a score of 51-75

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   

98-125
Your responses indicate that you are in possession of far to much information. You have been referred to the Dissident Retrieval Squad. If you attempt to leave your home before you are taken into custody, the electrocution feature of the chip in your frontal lobe will be activated.

Fortunately the signal to activate my frontal lobe chip will be blocked by my tin-foil reinforced pyramid hat.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Heres mine

51-75

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

26-50

Close, but not 100%, fairly accurate test in my opinion.

Ditto!

I got 26-50 as well.

I don't know. It seems like a pretty vague description to me. I guess you can say it's fairly accurate.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Is it really safe to take the test? How do we know that they would not keep track of people who have taken the test?

I guess that must mean that I am super paranoid.....

I am curious what the range of 0-25 would say?

SHEEP!!!!

[edit on 10-3-2007 by ixiy]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia
I guess you can say it's fairly accurate.

sorry, but Wrong. imo

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who is this Dr Leman to say? A sponsored crony?

Man this test is outright a lie!

"51-75

Your responses suggest you have a high level of belief in conspiracy theories. You might have reason not to trust others, even people close to you. You may also feel that you are an outsider in terms of society and the political and business decisions that large organisations make."

YET I answer

7) My closest friends are very unpredictable. I never know how they are going to act from one day to the next: Strongly Disagree

8) When I am with my closest friends, I feel secure in facing unknown new situations.:Strongly Agree

top topics

join