It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT: How To Become President of The United States

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply xpert11 and bodrul for the replys to my question. Can WE not ask, if only one says something they might not be ignoring you more as...busy. Maybe we should talk to a mod and find out whats going on, maybe there just busy at the minute and we will just have to wait a month or two more. With the increased traffic on the ats network latly its understandable that the mods will be bogged down.

Which mod(s) do i talk to about this ?

Dorian Gray

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Gray

Dorian,

I would suggest starting with the forum mods who are spacedoubt, UM_Gazz and UK Wizard.

These names of the forum mods are at the bottom of any thread.

I think we would all be interested in any replies you get!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The 2008 ATS elections - Are they happening ?

Hello, i would first like to say that i am sending a u2u to yourself, UM_Gazz and UK wizard. This u2u is just to ask you if there is any word/plans for a 2008 ATS election. There are quite a few of us who are hoping for one. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Take Care, Dorian Gray

The above is the message that i have sent to the 3 mods, with the obvious name changes to each one. I guess we will just have to wait for the replys. Sent at 5:50pm monday 11th feb.

Dorian Gray

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Chissler has just said yes to the 2008 elections, I've received a U2U of UK wizard saying yes. To round it up, there IS going to be an election, there just sorting it out. It should be here "In the near future".

So thanks guys !

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Dorian Gray]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join