It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilots and airtraffic controller conversation regarding Unidentified Aircraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Just found this on youtube, I have never heard about this before so I thought I´d post it here. Its pretty interesting.

It sounds like a meteor, until one of the pilots states "it was flying level".

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Very nice

I bet pilots have this kind of stuff happend to them quite frequently.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Very interesting. Thanks for posting.

Two commercial aircraft flying in the same direction, approx 30-40 miles apart have the same encounter. I'm not sure how fast commercial aircraft fly, but it would be interesting to know the time difference between sightings as it would give a better indicator of the speed of the UFO.

It did sound like it could have been a meteor, the light at the front was glow from the heat, the green tail just because it was a strange shape.

If these aircraft saw an object travelling "faster than a normal aircraft" (paraphrased), one mile away and going in the opposite direction, I'm not sure they would be able to determine what they had seen. It must have only been visible for perhaps a few seconds (thinking about combined speeds) and was quite a long way off.

Nobody gave any indication of the size of the object either.

The only odd thing, as you mentioned was that they said it was flying level. Very strange.

Grey

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
i think the fact other pilots report metors in the area is enough to tell you what it was.

i prefer the japan airlines incident

top topics

join