It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OZ LOVES CHENEY!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
What is this on Drudge???

This is such a load of BS!! Sydney has been on a complete lock down because the city was completely swarmed with protesters.

news.yahoo.com...

www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Thanks, I didn't see that picture in any of the papers over here.

Not sure if all of Sydney was in complete lockdown, I though it was just a few streets around where he was going to be.

I read somewhere that they were going to take Dick Cheney fishing, they thought that it would be safer for all concerned rather than taking him hunting with a gun.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
cheney, he's jsut as hated here as Bush is.

they had to close most of sydneys main roads when cheney drove OVER the sydney harbour bridge, and sailed UNDER it in a boat

with sydney harbour bridge closed, thats MAJOR chaos to sydneys roads..

is it nessecary?

yeah, being the current situation ith the US, id say it is.

do we want criminals like that over here?
hell no!

[edit on 25-2-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
^second the above post^

Why doesn't Howard just pull the bloody finger out, admit we don't need to be in Iraq, and stop following the Americans? I think I and most other Australians are over this 'should be get out of Iraq' debate.

Why don't they focus all this money that's being needlessly wasted on war ensuring that Melbourne can get through the next year without running out of water? I think keeping a city of 6 million alive is more important than shooting foreign innocents.

Sure, if we need to be over there, then we most definitely should be over there; but if we don't need to be over there . . .

top topics

join