It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: UFOs on FOX News Report (mentions O'Hare)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I captured this from FOX last night and posted it on YouTube. It mentions the O'Hare sightings and MUFON. Even the phrase "above top secret" is used, but apparently not in direct reference to this site:

Enjoy

PS: Note how, in true FOX News fashion, they get the reporter's name wrong at the end!

[edit on 2/25/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Once again the media makes light of the issue and makes us all look like loonies. It makes me so frustrated.

The whole 'beam me up thing' and 'take me to your leader' are kind of getting old...

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
above top secret , reverse technology (about what it could be)
is what i heard no referance (sp) to the site
correct me if I'm wrong

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Without sounding like a loon,this news report is yet another sophisticated piece of precision propaganda through media manipulation.
Subtle inferrence of UFO=NUT ,condescending tone inflection of the narrator coupled with obvious footage of hoaxes;it is yet another attempt to belittle the subject and condition the masses.
Cheers Karl

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This was just FOX News' way of maintaining the status quo. They wanted to show the viewers that "No, we don't really care about UFOs and neither should you, we won't be showing anything else for a few years no, ok?".

Asses. =/

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
These news agencies really aggravate me. Why even take the time to report it if they are not going to take it seriously? Its is really just a slap in the face to people who may have real experiences and to websites like this one.

Now if they could only be more like ATS and do some real fact finding, research and debunking maybe they would have a bit more credibility.

They make me sick.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Subtle inferrence of UFO=NUT

I don't think showcasing that woman signaling Venus with a flashlight was that subtle.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
what a bunch of smartasses, figures that its all just a big joke on fox news. why dont they play all the nasa ufos with physicists telling people that some of them arent natural objects. i have a feeling they aired this little piece to deal with all the ufo sightings recently TOMG ITS JUST SOME FLARES, damn conservatives

top topics

join