It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney plane diverted to due to mechanical problems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Cheney plane diverted to due to mechanical problems

Source Link: www.smh.com.au

The plane of US Vice-President Dick Cheney has reportedly been diverted to Singapore because of mechanical problems.
"I have not been told except that it has been diverted.

"As to the precise circumstances, I am not as advised."

Sky News said Air Force Two was being diverted to Singapore
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.skynews.com.au

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
While I don't agree with Cheney policy's I respect the fact that there can be no doubt where a person stands with him. I am also glad that Air Force Two will be able to cope with any minor hiccups such as this.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Heres an update .

"This was the pre-planned, scheduled fuel stop," said Cheney's spokeswoman Lea Anne McBride. "We were not diverted," she added, following a comment by Australia's Prime Minister John Howard that Cheney's plane had been diverted to Singapore because of a problem.

McBride said there had been an issue with the electricity on the plane. Because of that, "a call was placed back to Sydney with the status", she said, adding the electrical problem did not cut off Cheney's ability to communicate with the rest of the world.

link

All is well clearly there is plenty of redundancy on Air Force two.
Cheers xpert11.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
thats a pitty,
so close to 'super-natural' karma correcting itself by killing an evil, evil person...

the only thing better than cheney dying in a plane crash, is bush choking to death on a pretzel..

close, but no cigar!

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well, I'm glad he's OK (not that I ever thought he was in any real danger, but still).

Thanks for the updates xpert11!

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
thats a pitty,
so close to 'super-natural' karma correcting itself by killing an evil, evil person...

Sheez how can you call Cheney evil when lament the fact that he made it safely ?

Im also glad that Cheney made it safely I think it is important not to let our emotions override the fact that criticisms and other thoughts should be kept to politics. I wouldn't ever wish any harm on Cheney.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
hey?
I hold no punches against people who deserve the same suffering they put on people.

Cheney is the single soul reason, hundereds of thousands of people have been murdered....
how hundereds of thousands more have been Devestated...

him not being around, is better for humanity

what was that saying

the lives of many, are worth the life of a few?

any other person I wish good health and luck for, but he isnt human.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
thats a pitty,

the only thing better than cheney dying in a plane crash, is bush choking to death on a pretzel..

close, but no cigar!

Hoping for the death of those you hold in detest is pretty evil in it's own right.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Would you of killed hitler in the 30's had you known what he would cause?

well cheneys still in power, and hundereds of thousands are dying in Iraq because he wanted Iraq,

i think he deserves to die, to ensure the world doesnt suffer an EVIL act 'again'

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Agit8dChop nice try at diverting the thread.
Just remember that Cheney will leave office and he has said that he wont run in 2008.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's amazing that a plane can even get off the ground with that fat monster on board. Cheney is a hybrid between a human and a pig.

top topics

join