It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing new light-then-flight UFO video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Bassgoboom is Right thoes black dots are Marks on the window he's filming out of ,you can clearly see the camera auto focus ocasionaly trying to focus on them.

anyway ...where was I..

FAKE!!! lol

you see when the "ufo" climbs you get a blue tinge around it, thats bad Video Keying, but thers a 1% chance that blue tint could be its Engines warming up .

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is so fake, don't be so easily fooled.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I wasn't fooled. If you read in my first post, i said myself that it was most likely a fake.

I just don't want to take the chance of one day stepping over a monumental video just because it looks CGI.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It looks like cgi to me. Given the distance of the ship and blur, I would say it is 2 miles in diameter, unless it was very close to the cameraman. It also took off it a very strange way, which is oddly peculiar given the fact that the camera did not choose to follow it when it flew away.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Doesn't matter if it is fake or real, I would think what would be most interesting to you is this is how they do move.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Nice video, but faked. If you watch closely, it looks like the object is moving out of sync with the rest of the shot. Almost like it's been overlayed onto the footage.

Looks like a nice homemade CGI movie to me.

Grey

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Probably real. It fits perfectly into the environment in the video. Even an airplane couldn't fit more naturally into the surrounding environment than that ufo. It went into warp drive right at the end there so the camera wasn't able to follow it. This show how much more advanced the ufos are than anything manmade.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Faked video, fun to watch, but the real things are much more fascinating.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join