It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing new light-then-flight UFO video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Just found this on You-tube.

Very much resembles the effects on the China UFO hoax.

What interests me though, is that the object at some angles looks like some of the supposed 'black project' craft discussed in the Disclosure project. Have the military really created craft that can do that?

Your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It does look fake,
though it does pass behind the trees which is a good thing.
But then just before the end it shoots off it passes behind this black dot thing, i have no idea that it is.
I can't see any of that common problem with this video that people often talk about, which is it not being in sync with the movement of the camera and the shaking of the persons hand.
Why does it change from yellow to dark so quickly?

Anyway can't wait to see what someone who knows what they're talking about has to say.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Is it just me or this video screams as "hoax"..?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Agreed. I still posted it though, namely because the object is synchronized with the camera's movement and blur, and because of how much it resembes 'black project' craft.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
intresting video, the only thing this doesnt do for me is the ending bit, where the object zooms off, cgi big time. this would have looked real if the person who made it kept it simple, why do they always happen to get ufo's spending there last moments in the sky? lol

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hey nice special effects

This one deserve a price

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
To me that looks like what the Millenium Falcon would look like after take off :p

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gtirlad2
intresting video, the only thing this doesnt do for me is the ending bit, where the object zooms off, cgi big time. this would have looked real if the person who made it kept it simple, why do they always happen to get ufo's spending there last moments in the sky? lol

Yeah they always get it just before it leaves lol!! I say if your going to hoax go all the way!! Have the craft land and have aliens come out..Maybe even have a cattle mutilation or something..I challenge all hoaxters to make it entertaining
LOL!!

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
to me, it looks like a composite + the splotch has been layered "over" the original video.

they did a nice job w/ it zooming off at the end though.

I really don't think this is that "amazing."

thats my 2 cents - not 75 cents.

[edit on 2/24/2007 by lagos]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotanybob
Maybe even have a cattle mutilation or something..I challenge all hoaxters to make it entertaining
LOL!!

Aha that would be a HELL OF HOAX

Frankly, do people have a life other than losing it making fakes videos such as the one here?I guess not

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I realize everyone saying it looks CGI... it most probably is. Just because it looks amazing doesn't mean it isn't real.

I'm not trying to argue against it being fake, because i think it is, but i just want to see some analysis to prove it first, rather than 'z0mg L1ghts!' responses.

Who's to say a UFO doesn't look like, and act like, that? Maybe they do? What i'm trying to say is that if a real video came out, we have been cried wolf at so many times we would disregard it before we even had it looked at.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yeah its fake no doubt. Look at the stationary black squares that float in the air. Cool video though.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
everything you saw in that video could be done with after effects. Complete with the "zooming" and "auto focus roll" that we saw.

totally fake, don't believe a second of it.

I'll trust my 15 years of video editing, you can too.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
There's actually 3 black dots on the field of view. The large one in front, also 2 that appear to be farther back on either side of the large one. The craft appears to pass behind the largest one which appears to be a perfect square. This sure looks cool.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i noticed those dots as well. at one point i was waiting for the middle one to be sucked into the larger "mothership".

imagine those little black dots are really ufos and someone added an obviously fake looking huge disk to discredit the whole thing.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
i noticed those dots as well. at one point i was waiting for the middle one to be sucked into the larger "mothership".

imagine those little black dots are really ufos and someone added an obviously fake looking huge disk to discredit the whole thing.

yeah this sounds like a good track to follow, i mean why not

but i wouldn't bet a dime on anything from this video by now.

Lol naw for real nice special effects for the huge helicopter or whatever it was initially.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If you ask me, it kinda looks like a short twinkie. This video is definitely fake though.
1-its on youtube
2-something this big would have been on the news
3-look at the way this object zips off, like every other UFO video ends

Again, definitely a hoax.

DTOX X

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Fun but fake. Very cool however.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The description says it was made looking out a bedroom. Maybe the black dots are dirt on the bedroom window. But anyways, as a previous poster said, I think it looks like the millenium falcon blasting off.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Great video to whomever made it. Totally reminded me of the Milleneum Falcon especially the end. Props to the cgi artist its good. Probably get a job with Lucas films with that kind of talent. I call hoax.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join