It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm tired of the Muslims forcing their beliefs down our throats.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You have now an Islamic public school in New York City of all places that will only teach islamic teachings.

You have Muslims forcing woman to convert to there religion with physical force.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have Muslims trying to ban this or that because it is offensive to them. No matter if it means anything to the people who live there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovepolitics.com...&flagit=262887

And these are just some of the threads here..

Why are we bowing down to their every want and need..Because we feel guilty...I didn't bomb their country...I didn't bring down the towers...or strike the pentagon. I just had a few people I knew who died that day.

I know taking on a whole religion is probably against the rules. But why are they allowed to force themselves on us.

Is this the new Holy War....They figured how to destroy us was to turn us into them.............

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Im sorry you lost your friends.

But you should understand that there are many elements at play here. the majority of muslims are benevolent.

Muslims have been and will be an "excuse" for CTC (control through conflict)

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Why are they always trying to force their beliefs on the rest of the world..

Its not like the Crusades were a win for the West. It only proved that trying to force your beliefs on someone else was idiotic.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hey, theyre in the spotlight, what can you do? Its not going to go away until some other ethnic group does some over the top event against us.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by RomanianDacianHun]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
Why are they always trying to force their beliefs on the rest of the world..

Its not like the Crusades were a win for the West. It only proved that trying to force your beliefs on someone else was idiotic.

CTC

1) Establish a structure of your plan (A pyramid were the amount of knowledge is subject to levels, increasing a scale of censorship.

2) Gain the necessary tools required through appropriate manipulation. (Major Governments, UN, Vatican, Organization of Islamic Conference, World Jewish Congress, world banks & finacial organizations)

3) Once in affect create/manipulate influential sub structures. (Entertainment, media, fashion, ideals & values, law and health).

4) Use the desired influence to create conflict. (Through religion, governments, morality & ideals and discrimination.)

5) Use the conflict to create solutions which meet your real objectives. (Law, policies, finances, war, intelligence, segregation)

6) Allow portions of secrecy to be uncovered and create misconceptions, confusion & irrationality ("crazies", free thinkers, conspiracists)

thats the idea

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Seems pretty realistic to me. Sad but true.

:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It's like here in Australia they banned Merry Christmas decorations, instead opting for 'Happy Holidays', because they were worried they'd offend Muslims.

I could go on forever about it, but i won't. Last time i tried talking about equality, people called me a racist... just because i want all races and cultures to be EQUAL... *sigh*

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm tired of christians forcing their beliefs down our throats. I would really like to go to concerts without getting bombarded with pamphlets telling me I should go to church. Or having some nutjob telling me not to let them "pour that poison into my ears". Without getting the fire and brimstone you're going to hell. Nor do I care to have people come to my doorstep selling religion like vacuum cleaners. It's not just concerts either. I was downtown (atlanta) once and you would have thought the four horsemen of the apocalypse were riding through atlanta. There were so many corner preachers you had to listen to five for every block you walked. I asked a normal looking guy what the hell was going on and he said "bill maher was in town and he is apparently the Antichrist" :shk: .

It's not just the Muslims that do it. I guess it just doesn't bother people when what is getting shoved down peoples throats is something they happily swallow whole. What ever the religion, just keep it in the church, mosque, synagog, temple and practice it among the members. The buddhist have been doing this for years, they don't seem to have a problem with it. Alot of religions could stand to learn from them.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
Well thought out Selmer2

Seems pretty realistic to me. Sad but true.

:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

Thanks but I am just writing what has already been written.

RANT *WARNING*

This terrible idea is from 17th/18th century european philosphy. First Control through Conflict put into action was recorded in "Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism (original title Mémoires pour servir à l'Histoire du Jacobinisme) published in 1797 by Augustin Barruel a Jesuit priest who claimed that the French Revolution was planned and executed by the secret societies the Jacobins & Order of Perfectibilists formed by Adam Weishaupt the father of the modern illuminati.

/end rant

[edit on 25-2-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomanianDacianHun
Hey, theyre in the spotlight, what can you do? Its not going to go away until some other ethnic group does some over the top event against us.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by RomanianDacianHun]

.....or someone could just stand up and say no! No we won't change our laws to suite your religious beliefs, No we won't change our education system to suite your religious beliefs and No to whatever else we're being asked to change.

I've always wondered that, if a religion is so great( insert any religion here) why does it need to be forced upon people in the first place?

To me, the very word conversion smacks of forced belief change.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Human religions - more followers / believers = More power/control!!
- non-followers / believers / others = Rivials, Heretics!!

Of course, this is a narrow end view of religious fanatics, but they do exist, I think.

So I think they go about converting or forcing other people into their religions. They see all who are not as their rivials.

For those who have no religion, they have no need to convert or enforce their beliefs onto anyone. They do not see any other human religion or beliefs as a rivial.

Religious people normally view their belief as the right path and all other beliefs are wrong. Very religious people are normally more narrow minded people.

I can't imagine what it would be like when we discover other space faring lifeforms and their religious beliefs. But I do know one thing, "Avoid Contact With Very Religious Creatures Whenever Possible." or risk being burned as a heretic in their eyes.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Things are not what they appear to be and I hope humanity will become the family that it is.

Religion will not hide you as a human family member.

we do this:

1) assumptions
2) segregation
3) hate

Instead of this:

1) communication
2) understanding
3) co existance

They should ask themselves this - if your views matter more to you than your family then your views aren't valid.

[edit on 25-2-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Muslims aren't the only culprits you know. I walk through town and get pestered by followers of Hare Krsna, I sit in my house enjoying my dinner to have Jehovah's Witnesses knocking on my door telling me about God, I walk past a church on Sunday and Christians are surrounding me asking I if I want to come in and pray.

NO!!!

I understand where the OP is coming from, but it isn't just for offending Muslims. In the UK we couldn't have Happy Christmas because it offends Muslims and Jews. The entire move was ridiculous because the news interviewed loads of Muslims and they all said that changing Christmas was stupid. They don't celebrate Christmas (and neither do I), but they respected what it stood for and what id did for people. It brings families together, makes everyone generous and really does bring goodwill to everyone.

I respect my country because it was founded on a Christian system, and so I expect anyone to come and live here to expect a Christian society, which means we have CHRISTMAS holidays, not winter holidays. We have EASTER, not just spring.
If I moved to a Muslim country I would expect to live by their rules. No alcohol would be a killer for me, but then I shouldn't have moved to the country.
Any Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, Bahai, Scientologist or whatever who comes to a country that was founded on Christianity should expect nothing less than a loose Christian calendar. And this year I'm putting Merry Christmas over my house in huge letters, I'm saying Happy Easter to everyone I meet.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
But they are the ones trying to do it now. I am tired of all the groups that try and strip away my way of life with their constant bombardment of i am an infidel my thoughts, my dreams don't matter because I believe in something other than them.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
And you should know that the Muslims aren't the ones doing it. Governments are the ones that make those kinds of decisions, and my personal opinion is that their sudden attempts at reducing the alienation of Muslims is to prevent more terror attacks.

Which is completely ridiculous. Muslims aren't going to go parading in the streets, or blowing themselves up because of Christmas. People act as though all Muslims are potentially volatile and will become enraged over the smallest thing.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Royal76,

I don't think that anyone should feel comfortable in calling you a infidel. I agree that you have a right to believe in anything you wish. All that I am saying is that it comes from both sides and me, a person that subscribes to nothing deserves the same treatment. I will never go as far to treat a person that doesn't share my beliefs as a infidel or an idiot. I have respect for people no matter what they believe, all I am asking for is the same.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
To them I am an infidel, all those who aren't muslim are infidels who aren't worthy of breathing. They many tell you that "True Islam", actually recognizes the Jews, and the Christians as well. I honestly think they are lying. I think they see all of the rest of us as obsticals in their way of owning the world into another stone age.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Royal76

Well, as we share different beliefs, I guess we are both infidels in their eyes. Does it bother me, I guess it does but I have had many Christians treat me as a "infidel" as well. I just try to live my life as I fell right. I don't have a god to feel insulted over though, just my own thoughts. Does it bother me that I have had people tell me I'm going to hell? Not other than their idea of what hell is, and the presumption that there is one and I am going there. All I can say is we will see, and if I'm going to hell they won't have to deal with me in the afterlife so why would it be a problem?

I know you always listen even if you don't take other peoples words to heart, and I guess thats what you have to do in a world with religion(s). You have your beliefs and I doubt you are going to believe there is no god anytime soon so why would you believe you are a infidel? Aren't faith in your beliefs what matters to you? As an atheist I get it from both sides and have learned to deal with it even if I don't like it, I just feel bad that a religion can make me out to be a bad person with no account my morals, and if thats the case why would anyone want to subscribe to one. Tomorrows another day and I am happy with myself as I can be and thats what I live with.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I would like to apologize if any of my people have treated you that way.

There are plenty of "idiots" and words I can't use that would describe these people who are so unworthy of throwing stones that its funny.
I guess thats true with all religions though.

People who repress the populace, ignore people rights, terrorize their
women into submission just really anoy me. :bnghd:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
And I'm not knocking you for being annoyed. Thats the way it goes sometimes though and I appreciate your apology, don't feel you need to apologize personally. People are people and you yourself never made me feel that way so just worry about what type of person you are, that goes further than any apology for other peoples actions ever will.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join