It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So have they found the Tomb and Remains of Jesus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I just came across this garbage and thought of ATS, sure many willbelieve it here.........

The "Big Lie" Unfolds on 3-4-7 On Major Television Show

New TV show to show PROOF?

James Cameron winning an Oscar for his movie, "Titanic." He's apparently now out to sink Christianity by claiming to have found the bodily remains of Jesus Christ, his father, mother, wife, son and brothers and the family tomb located in a cave undreneath a modern apartment building complex in suburban Jerusalem.

Cameron's efforts go a step beyond the Da Vinci Code allegations that Jesus had a child. In the past, A-O has reported on the Da Vinci Code and Knight's Templar stories and A-O predicted that these projects were illuminated efforts that would become the basis for future claims to discredit Christianity and the Biblical accounts of Jesus' life, death and resurrection. That A-O prediction appears to be coming true in the next seven days.

Yes, it would appear that a major, earthshaking announcment of historic proportions is about to take place next Monday, (2/26/7) when a news conference will be held to announce the discovery of the Tomb of Jesus Christ of Nazareth as well as that of his family members. The news conference is part of a publicity effort in advance of a TV program that will focus on the archaeological discovery of this tomb and the containers that held the bodies of the family members. It is not clear if any remains have been found or not.

And there is no attack on Christianity in this world? First we had to deal with the garbage of the DaVinci code and once that has been thoroughly debunked now this, it reminds me of science's reaction to the James Ossuary a couple of years ago..

Nah, if someone came out with proof that Mohammad was a fake then war would be declared. Its the double standard and the elite of the world play right along with it...

Another link here:

[edit on 24-2-2007 by edsinger]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Luke 17:23-24
"Men will tell you, 'there he is!' or 'here he is!' Do not go running after them. For the Son of Man in His day will be like lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other"

Matthew 24:23
"...if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'there He is!', do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great miracles and signs, to deceive even the elect-if that were possible"

(that's all I have to say about that, in my best "Forrest Gump" voice)

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Thats one of the verses I was thinking of for sure...

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
MODS - Please delete this thread, its already been posted here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Different links to sources though....

Do as you must

[edit on 24-2-2007 by edsinger]

top topics

join