It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck Blast Kills 35 at Iraqi Mosque

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Truck Blast Kills 35 at Iraqi Mosque

Source Link: news.yahoo.com

A truck exploded Saturday as worshippers left a Sunni mosque west of Baghdad, killing at least 35 people and injuring more than 60 in an apparent sign of increased internal Sunni battles between insurgents and those opposing them.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
articles.news.aol.com
news.yahoo.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovepolitics.com...
www.abovepolitics.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Take it easy on me guy's, it's the first time I posted breaking news. I hope I did this right. Here is a related topic link cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com...
This is about the protests that resulted from the detainment of Amar Al-Hakim, crossing the border from Iran. My question is two fold: 1) Why is there not some kind of identification process for this kind of crossing of a border that is being secured, and 2) why does it seem that Al-Hakim is feeding the problem by his remarks that came after his release? The crossing is a suspected weapons passage. You would think that he would try to calm the people instead of getting them angry. At least say that it was an attempt to prevent weapons from crossing and that it is good that no one is being treated with exception. This is way out of hand.

join