It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miami Church Brands Members With '666' Tattoos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Miami Church Brands Members With '666' Tattoos

Source Link: www.foxnews.com

Surrounded by a mob of news cameras, a group of smiling, well-dressed church members crowded into a South Beach storefront parlor on a recent muggy evening and got matching tattoos of their prophet's symbol: 666.

Members of Growing in Grace, a controversial religious sect headquartered in Doral, said they were following the example of their leader, Jose Luis De Jesus Miranda, who has claimed to be Jesus and recently declared himself the Antichrist.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
The Antichrist Named

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Although I'd personally never do this sort of thing, it's their choice to do so. Meaning that I've really got no problem with this. Their religion, their body, their choice. It'd be one thing if they were forced into this, but that doesn't seem to be the case. However nutty this cult or church may be.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Although I'd personally never do this sort of thing, it's their choice to do so. Meaning that I've really got no problem with this.

I think you got the wrong jest of the post it was not posted so much with reference to the 666 I laughed at it because their leader claimed he was the AntiChrist.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yeah I did get a bit of a laugh out of this.

But hey, you just never know with these religions after that little Kool-Aid thing.

top topics

join