It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are they try'n 2 link coming natural earth changes thru man made or not global warming/clim ch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
are they trying to set the stage to link the coming earth changes to man made or not global warming/climate change

i beleive the earth and it's inhabitants (human's and animals) are effected by the energetic changes that can be caused by dramatic and once every 26000 year galactic allignments

i beleive in the next 5 years some crazy stuff will begin happening on a more frequent scale and i am wondering if anyone thinks there is an agenda to get the "scientific oriented thinker" into seeing this as a man made phenomena the resulting from global warming or global clmate change

i mean if only a few percentage wise are 2 survive than the power elite will have a better chance surely if they keep the masses in the dark yes

maybe a good idea would be 2 build vast underground cities

"mom's gonna fix it all soon ,mom's comin round to put it back the way it otta be" -tool

[edit on 24-2-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
are they trying to set the stage to link the coming earth changes to man made or not global warming/climate change

i beleive the earth and it's inhabitants (human's and animals) are effected by the energetic changes that can be caused by dramatic and once every 26000 year galactic allignments

It's possible.

They know that the long mayan count is comming to an end, so they are preparing the population for the comming climatic changes.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
ya that mayan long count

i'm not sure what the deal is with this.

if there is the PTB know all about it and have plans ready for sure and we surely wouldn't' know, and they would surround any legit info with enough disinfo to cause confusion

i think we are all matter which seems to be energy condensed to vibrations and that the alignment of the galaxy in reference to us can cause changes in our consciousness or our vibrations and our perceptions

and i think that the power's that be are guarding some kind of secret knowledge sort of passed down thru (civilizations) not just generations and that it has been thought that

1/ the public can't handle the truth ( at least not the majority)

2/ clueing the public in would not bode well for the authoritaria power structure

whatever that may be, and that there toys like haarp are kinda like testing how we respond to this sort of ELF manipulation on our behavior and possibly *trying* to hold off any kind of changes in our consciousness that may come about from these galactic alignments, and that they are taking haarp for a test drive to see if they can do this.

new topics

join