It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - ALien Disclosure Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The other night, I had a very vivid dream. After telling my fiancee, and a few others, I feel the need to ask what your opinions may be.

I had a dream that I was in another country,(needed a passport) on a HUGE wheel of some sort. It felt like an enclosed glass pod, almost like I could see right through it. I was traveling through the city, taking in the sights, when all of a sudden I got this weird feeling. I smelled a mixture of curry spice and pumpkin (to the best of my knowledge, that's what I remember smelling). All of a sudden, a Grey appeared INSIDE this pod. He spoke to me through Telekinesis. He said, "It is time now" and at that moment, the sky LIT UP with UFOS. I mean Thousands upon THOUSANDS! It was like, they were set up in a pattern and they had been there all along, but they were choosing NOT to show themselves till now. Here is the closest drawing I could make of what I saw in my dream.

Now, I woke up, but quickly went back to sleep. What I dreamt of next scared the heck out of me. I dreamt that I was taken into a room, with a LOOOOOOOOOONG hallway and an even longer bench. The room was all white, with only the bench inside it. I sat on the bench, and waited. Then I heard a rumble, and I think it may have been interpreted by me as the voice of God. I'm not a very religious person at all, and struggle everyday to believe in sometihng without proof. But this RUMBLING VOICE, although I cannot remember or even mae out what it said to me, made my heart POUND and my whole body shiver. It wasn't a fear though, it just was almost like an adrenaline rush.

I was then given a small rock that was about as big as a CRT computer monitor, but it looked like an egg. It was smooth, oval shaped, and heavy. I was then put back in my room, where I stood next to my bed. I placed the rock under the bed and got back in the bed next to my fiancee. THEN I woke up.

These two dreams felt VERY real. I actually looked under the bed to make sure there wasn't a rock. I have no idea what they meant but they did not feel like your usual dreams.

Any interpretations/advice would be awesome.

Thanks ATS!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet
I was then given a small rock that was about as big as a CRT computer monitor, but it looked like an egg. It was smooth, oval shaped, and heavy.

You must have been watching any of the ALIEN movies. Seems like the rock was just an egg waiting to spew forth a facehugger.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
HAHA nah, I haven't watched any of those in YEARS! But thanks for the reply.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Sooooo......

did you find the rock?

interesting dreams anyway; have you been into UFO's for a while now? Have you ever had any other dreams about aliens/ufos?

Everyone has cool alien dreams except for me! Gah!

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
BOP: No Didnt find the rock, although I wish I knew mre about why I had that dream.

I've been into UFOs since I was about 6, my mom always jokes that everytime I saw something in the sky as a kid, I'd say "Look mom, a UFO"! My biggest wish is to contact an ET, if they exist.

As for other alien dreams, no, that's all I can remember having. I wish I did though, I think I am open minded enough to see and communicate with ETs.

Thanks for the replies!

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well I had one a few years ago......then I was not a UFO enthusiast(sry for sp). In the dream I was lying in the bed facing the ceiling with the window right in front. As a was on the bed I noticed big black UFOs flying through the sky. Traingle, rounf cylindrical but all black. I rushed to the roof and saw them flying in formation from east to west direction and anouncing in some loud speaker system.
It was quite vivid...wat do u think of it??

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'm trying to refrain from using this section but here I'll make an exception.

I have had dreams. Lets just say that there were several based on almost identical themes which when put together form a larger picture. Whether or not they mean anything though is a completely different kettle of fish.

I will say this: the picture you have drawn is a familiar concept, as is the concept of an annoncement.

Personally I think something may happen which is going to be so fast that it will literally knock peoples socks off.

Next time the power goes out check your phone.

Then again it was probably all a bunch of connected silly dreams.

Bestideayet: This rock intrigues me. I've had a very very similar experience when I was a kid. Its one of my earliest memories concerning these issues. I have come to believe that it is a form of reminder and reassurance, and is not necessarily a physical object. I think these objects simply represent knowledge. If you have any thoughts I'd love to hear them.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
There are a couple of things that are interesting.

When you said you heard it is time now, that would be what I would expect because I have been told when it is time you will know, so to see you write that is logical.

The only black glass like pod I have been in was a one seater egg shaped, not all that large.

The eggs very interesting. Even though you looked under your bed and didn't see anything did you feel around. With them you might not see but if you use a night vision or infrared camera you will see it. I know I don't have that stuff either but I would try taking a picture under the bed with a camera or cell phone, you have nothing to lose.

I know that sounds silly but you never know. When dealing with these beings think out of the box.

I have also seen visions of ships in mass flying over but they were brilliant "white" lights (the ships) low, fast, scary to show they are here in mass, the meaning to be we are to stop what we are doing.

If you remember after a couple days the words it is time now, then I think something might be going on however, is it something just for you or is it something you were to share because something is going to happen.

I haven't been feeling easy myself so I have been watching volcano's and earthquakes.

I hope if any other people have strange feelings they share them. I know in Roswell in July they are having a big celebration for the 60th Anniversary so maybe something is in the makings.

The one thing that makes me upset is when you have certain experiences you get information but they leave out that one important thing to make it logical.

If you recall or have any other feelings keep us posted.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I've had ufo dreams too and some seem pretty real and some may be prophetic but some are just your minds way of telling you something about your body, current emotions or lifestyle. If you start writting them down the more re-occuring ones or prominent ones begin to file for you in there catigory of meaning. you will then be able to more accurately put them in there right perspective of prophetic or personal dreams.
On a personal dream note I would get a health check done from top to bottom to see if there is any underlying invading virus or illness within your body. If not ask your guides to help you with understanding the dreams true meaning and be aware of al signs around you. It may also have something to do with a pregnacy!
best wishes
orion_452

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hi bestideayet, cool dream. I think you might have answered your own question here.

I've been into UFOs since I was about 6, my mom always jokes that everytime I saw something in the sky as a kid, I'd say "Look mom, a UFO"! My biggest wish is to contact an ET, if they exist.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
when i was yonger i remember having one dream that still haunts me to this day my dream was of me playing in my back yard in the dominican republic, as i was playing i looked up and saw the sky full of ufo's just like in your picture i called out to my brother so he could come see also but as he was coming out the house one of the ufo's shot a light beam at my house blowing it up as i looked on, i remember seeing my family's skulls on fire,then i woke up.
that dream still bothers me i just hope it never comes to pass.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Wow, that is very scary and I am with you.... I sure it never comes to pass.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
That rock/egg shaped thing that they gave you, ive heard stories about people getting crystals after their abuction and even in some cases they'll bring the crystal to your house and leave it in the open.

I dont know the purpose of these objects but id like to see one of them.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet

Looky! Its' the clouds of heaven. This just seems to make more sense than anything else.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Not too long ago I was "networking" with another guy on the internet.. He told me that the crystals, or eggs if you will, are little biological experiments that they did on humanoids, us.. The (Greys) are a dying breed. And they use us to reproduce.. Those little crystal eggs are a new breed of species. This breed is supposedly supposed to be pretty superior in any species. I've also read that there's a war brewing.. It's not quite here yet, but soon. These Greys are somewhat our allies, I somewhat believe it. I don't think that they mean any harm. Someone once told me he was enlightened.. He told me that he had a dream, or vision. If you've seen the Matrix, maybe you'll get a better understanding of what i'm about to tell you.. This person told me that we are nothing but food. Were nothing but plantation. There are third density being called "Reptilians", they hunger. Our main purpose in life is to feed the hungry. We've been given the choice of being reborn into their plantations.. And that's why we have weird memories of another lifetime.. I've had em'. Where I was someone else, since I was a boy i've had dreams like this. But when I was told about this cycle of life, I was somewhat stunned, in disbelief. I don't like to think that my main purpose is to feed. Supposedly when we die, we turn into thirds density food, and we feed those reptilians, and then we have the choice of reincarnation. I may be repeating myself here, but i'm just trying to clarify what I said.. For sometime I believed, from other sites about ET's, that were the only ones who claim abduction. Apparently this accusation is false, there have been abductee reports as far as Germany. And obviously sightings also. It's all a wonder to me..

So I assume your dream had some meaning to it.. If you have any other memory of anything at all.. U2U me, it's pretty interesting.. I would like to investigate this further.. Lol.. Not trying to sound weird, but meh..Unsucessful.. Lol

new topics

top topics

join