It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: EVP Recording Part 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
PODcast:

EVP Recording Part 1

Part 1 of our EVP encounter

length: 08:25
file: atsppod_2172.mp3
size: 7892k
feed: atsp

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ok so i'm not the jerky person that was telling you that your podcasts arent real.. i was just wondering what the noise was coming from.. i was a little confused. Oh i find it awesome that you were worried you would look like a crazy person talking to nothing b/c i do the same thing pretty much everyday

[edit on 14-3-2007 by Dishy2021]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thanks man, and you weren't the person mentioned in the introduction. The person wrote something like. "This is a hoax, I hope you get banned soon." And as for looking crazy, trust me I know!

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I know that some energies will sound either like yourself, or somebody you know when they try to break through. I have had that happen to me on a couple of occasions while recording evps in my flat.

I have recorded other evps that have different voices that I don't recognize. I have posted them all on YOUTUBE under rachel42. If you call up 'she suffered' by rachel42 that is one that I recorded unaware, as I had accidentally set the video part of my camera to record.

I find your podcast really interesting and intend to listen to whatever else you collect. Don't be surprised if they do it again. I have had their voices come over when I am recording a photo story. One got quite sarcastic when I described a lamp that my husband and I put together. It had the cheek to tell me 'so'. Like in the expression, 'so what'. It was a male voice, and I gathered it was more interested in communicating with me rather than me recording a voice print for my photo story.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Rachel I'd love to collect more, but nothing as of yet has happened, I hope your right, I'd like to talk to them some more, perhaps you'd explain your techniques?

new topics

top topics

join