It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ace Frehley - KISS Lead guitarist - Did NOT Commit Suicide!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Wow, I about spewed coffee all over my keyboard when I saw this one! I was thinking he DID die, just not from suicide, until I read the rest of the thread. Glad to hear he's OK; would've been a sad day for the KISS Army! I think I'll drop my copy of ALIVE! on the ol' turntable tonight in tribute to Ace's good health (like I ever need ANY reason to blast some KISS at obnoxiously loud decibal levels!)

[edit on 23-2-2007 by eyes2see]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
so the reports of his demise were premature ?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I do not mean to offend anybody, but the only thing this topic has turned into is"Yeah man! Ace is still alive. He rules! He is my hero!" I'm sorry, but this is not a discussion. This is just a pointless thread with people who just want to make friends by saying they worship Ace. To those of you that have seen Ace live, thats awesome. To those of you who have listened to only two or three of Ace's masterpieces, stop talking like you know the guy.

- DTOX X

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
ace was one of my all time heros growing up. crazy costumes aside, he could play guitar and his 'sound' has nestled itself deep into my soul. i'll never get my gretsch axe to sound like his gibson. amaziong man.
glad he's still alive!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I heard it was a rumor started by a comedian named Hal Sparks.
I saw that on a different forum so I really don't have any solid proof, just trying to help get to the bottom of where this started.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Much like Keith Richards, Ace has LOOKED dead for years.

Glad he's not though!

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DTOX X
I do not mean to offend anybody, but the only thing this topic has turned into is"Yeah man! Ace is still alive. He rules! He is my hero!" I'm sorry, but this is not a discussion. This is just a pointless thread with people who just want to make friends by saying they worship Ace. To those of you that have seen Ace live, thats awesome. To those of you who have listened to only two or three of Ace's masterpieces, stop talking like you know they guy.

Well you did offend someone. Instead of posting on one of the other thousands of threads here, you decided to not contribute to this thread at all as supposedly everyone else isn't, and talk some smack about this being a pointless thread. Why is that.

Make friends by saying they worship Ace how dtox? Some of us are friends here. And some of us appreciate that Ace isn't dead. Whats your point. Maybe after you have been here longer than a month you will see that this board is diverse in different discussions and threads and members. Some things get discussed, some things get debunked, some things get atta-boys. Its all part of the mix bud. Relax a little.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Just because we're relieved that ace isn't dead doesn't mean we're just trying to make friends and blah blah blah....whatever. Ace is an influential musician and his work has in some way effected the lives of most of us. I mean c'mon, he's from KISS, one of the best rock bands ever. You'd get the same kind of thing in a thread like this about any celebrity, especially one as cool as Space Ace

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ace dead from pills ?? Not likely.
He likes to drink.

As others have said, KISS, and Ace in particular played a large part in
the development for the types of music I like.
Saw them in '77, and again in '97. 20 years apart...God, I'm getting old.

Long live Ace,
Lex

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
OK, dtoxx, should we jazz it up a little for your approval?
The CIA attempted to kill Ace Frehley to cover-up the fact that he actually IS an alien, and that he helped to perpetrate the attacks of 9/11 for the new world order so that the Illuminati could take over the planet and turn it into a colony of slave clones in the galactic wars which threaten to destroy the galaxy as we know it. Feel better? LOL
I don't usually razz people here, I show respect for everybody, but I couldn't resist. RELAX a little! We're just glad that Ace is alive and well, and we appreciate his contributions to popular culture. Take it easy on yourself Ace, and finish that new project...glad to see and acknowledge my fellow Ace fans....yes, we ARE getting old, huh?

[edit on 2/24/07 by cosmo dag]

[edit on 2/24/07 by cosmo dag]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I found this

undercover.com.au...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
i-i dont know what to think of him...i used to think he was sober and he was a cool guy who was very respectful and always kind to others...but now...im finding out that he was a druggie and alchoholic who treated everyone else like crap! and he was also anti-semite (sp?) is this all true.........i practically idolized that bastard! if he is like that then screw him!.......i hope he is not........

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join