It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe the military did it.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NegativeBeef

You wanna explain why there hasn't been another attack since 9/11? Has the security in our country gotten so much better to make us invulnerable now?

I am the 1 who stated thier has be.en very little attempted against us since 911

[edit on 25-2-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
it is easy to say they had foreknowlege of 9/11. hinsight 20/200 and all that jazz.

It is easy to say when thier is evidence to back it up.

Someone did have the foreknowlege to have a bunch of "put" options on the airlines stock and made a whole lot of money on 911.

Someone did have the foreknowlege to notify certain important people and tell them not to fly on 911.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Yes someone had made moves on the stock market betting that it would go down that day.

Check the history, because 9/11 wasnt the only day put options were in play. In the case of United, the options in play that day were LESS THAN HALF of those of the highest option days in 2001. (April 6 with 8,212 and March 13 with 8,072). On 9/11, 3,150 put options on United. In other words, just one more baloney conspiracy theory.

As for the "someone called me and told me not to fly" Normally, the person used for this is Willie Brown. Of course, even this is a bit of hogwash.

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2006/09/13/BAGG9L4KI81.DTL

Seems ole Willie was waiting for his ride to the airport that day, when he saw the TV.......

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Yes someone had made moves on the stock market betting that it would go down that day.

Check the history, because 9/11 wasnt the only day put options were in play. In the case of United, the options in play that day were LESS THAN HALF of those of the highest option days in 2001. (April 6 with 8,212 and March 13 with 8,072). On 9/11, 3,150 put options on United. In other words, just one more baloney conspiracy theory.

As for the "someone called me and told me not to fly" Normally, the person used for this is Willie Brown. Of course, even this is a bit of hogwash.

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2006/09/13/BAGG9L4KI81.DTL

Seems ole Willie was waiting for his ride to the airport that day, when he saw the TV.......

Maybe you should do your research before posting, thier was more then 1 person called and told not to fly.

Why did NORAD pull planes to monitor a Russian exercise, we have airborne and spaceborne paltforms to do that ?

Why did the FAA decide to stop allowing pilots to carry guns in the cockpit 2 months before 911 ?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Let's see then there IS the warning by the state department about travel not advisable due to possible terrorist threats...of course that was for bases in Southeast Asia and Japan.......

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Let's see then there IS the warning by the state department about travel not advisable due to possible terrorist threats...of course that was for bases in Southeast Asia and Japan.......

As i stated you need to do just a little more research.

1. Attorney General John Ashcroft stopped flying on commercial aircraft in July 2001.

Attorneys General fly in commercial airplanes. Janet Reno did. John Ashcroft did. That is, he did up until July 2001. When asked why Ashcroft had suddenly started flying in leased private jets, an FBI spokesman said, “There was a threat assessment and there are guidelines. He is acting under the guidelines.” The FBI, the Justice Department, and Ashcroft himself all refused to say what the threat was. Source: CBS News.

2. The FAA refused to let author Salman Rushdie fly in North America starting the week before 9/11.

From the Times of London: “On September 3 the Federal Aviation Authority made an emergency ruling to prevent Mr Rushdie from flying unless airlines complied with strict and costly security measures. Mr Rushdie told The Times that the airlines would not upgrade their security.” The FAA confirmed that it had banned Rushdie from flying in the US and Canada but refused to say why. The author himself--who is famously hated by Muslims for his novel The Satanic Verses--says he believes the authorities knew the attack was coming.

3. Four days before the attacks, Florida Governor Jeb Bush activated the National Guard, citing “acts of terrorism”

On September 7, 2001, President Bush’s brother called up Florida’s National Guard in order to help handle “civil disturbance” and “acts of terrorism.” Source: Official Website for the Florida Governor's Office.

4. On September 10, 2001, high-ranking Pentagon officials cancelled travel plans for the morning of September 11.

From Newsweek: “On Sept. 10, Newsweek has learned, a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns.”

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join