It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe the military did it.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
>_>

Well, I am just going on a limb here, but there was no way that those attacks could be that precise with the first try on all of those buildings and hit the exact center of the target. I believe they were using lasers to set where the target should be hit, then they probably did this to stirr the american public and that all of the calls on flight 93 were fabricated. I know I am saying what other people have probably said before but I believe that 9-11 was just something that people did to set the world stage so that the bush administration and co would be able to have an excuse to implement marshall law within the next terrorist attack. However, I believe FEMA is behind all of the attacks and that Bush is using FEMA as his puppet. I think that terrorist attacks related to 9-11 due to 9-11's great success are a direct result of the FEMA agency being controlled by BUSH. 9-11 was a government cover-up/psy-ops to undermine the state of the nation.

That is my theory.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Well, I am just going on a limb here, but there was no way that those attacks could be that precise with the first try on all of those buildings and hit the exact center of the target. I believe they were using lasers to set where the target should be hit,

Lasers? To guide airliners? Not probable.

that all of the calls on flight 93 were fabricated.

So, for the three or four phone calls made by people who werent supposed to be on Flight 93 (i.e. they had later flights, but moved to Flight 93 because it had room), you think that someone figured out who those people were, found a sample of their voices and managed to find a way to reproduce the voices exact enough to fool their families, in under three hours? Again not probable.

bush administration and co would be able to have an excuse to implement marshall law

And they havent staged another attack since then? Of course, if MARTIAL law was their goal they could have done that after 9/11.

I think that terrorist attacks related to 9-11 due to 9-11's great success are a direct result of the FEMA agency being controlled by BUSH. 9-11 was a government cover-up/psy-ops to undermine the state of the nation.

Umm....loosen up the tinfoil hat, it might help a bit.....just a suggestion......

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

And they havent staged another attack since then? Of course, if MARTIAL law was their goal they could have done that after 9/11.

I think that terrorist attacks related to 9-11 due to 9-11's great success are a direct result of the FEMA agency being controlled by BUSH. 9-11 was a government cover-up/psy-ops to undermine the state of the nation.

Umm....loosen up the tinfoil hat, it might help a bit.....just a suggestion......

Yes funny how the terrorist have not staged another attack if we are so easy and open a target.

You might want to loosen that special ed helmet so you can do proper research.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Yes funny how the terrorist have not staged another attack if we are so easy and open a target

Actually, they have tried quite a few times since 9/11/01, however, we have managed to break most of them up due to some of the intel activities that were started in 2001.

Was that supposed to hurt? I would love to hear your idea of "proper" research. That should be good for a laugh or two.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Yes funny how the terrorist have not staged another attack if we are so easy and open a target

Actually, they have tried quite a few times since 9/11/01, however, we have managed to break most of them up due to some of the intel activities that were started in 2001.

Was that supposed to hurt? I would love to hear your idea of "proper" research. That should be good for a laugh or two.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Actully thier has been very little attempted against us since 911, i know i am a data analysist at NSA and have access to most of the terrorist activity reports.

Try some of the following unclassified sites to help your research.
www.defenselink.mil...
www.cicentre.com...
www.ctstudies.com...
www.counterterrorismblog.org...

[edit on 23-2-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well ultima, you guys suck at your jobs. Can't stop terrorist attacks in the 90s to the 21st century. Terrorists ain't going to say it exactly and hope you guys intercept it.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Well ultima, you guys suck at your jobs. Can't stop terrorist attacks in the 90s to the 21st century. Terrorists ain't going to say it exactly and hope you guys intercept it.

Well its not the fault of the analysist if the people in charge choose to ignore it or use it for their own agenda.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
And I wonder why someone who supposedly works for the NSA would so freely talk about that.....

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

And I wonder why someone who supposedly works for the NSA would so freely talk about that.....

Oh like you never heard of the NSA on the news lately. Also the NSA has become more open. I have not said anything of a classified nature so why can't i talk about where i work ?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
EDIT: MY post was directed at you but I didn't know you were responding to the other person, ignore FLAMES. That would explain a lot. I recommend no back talking or bickering. You responded to my comment without giving me a chance to talk back to you, what you gave was the official report, basically anything that is a conspiracy to you: is a lie. I am assuming that part of your job is the cover up, and no I am not special ed, mind you. I have done my research, I wrote that while being rushed, but I will report you, nontheless, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. The Planes were given guidance by some sort of targetting system possibly a laser because there was no possible conceivable way that you could hit it the first time. Also, the buildings started exploding before the plane hit the two towers. It was a 767 that hit them. The military did this, why, because tower 7 happened to collapse and that happened to be where FEMA works at. SO I advise that you stop insulting other members that do their reseearch, and stop lying about your job.

[edit on 23-2-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
"The military?"

Who? What branch? What division?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The day I'll believe that the Military was directly responsible for 9/11 is the day that cats will fly and dogs will talk.

If the Military wanted to attack its nation and pass it off as terrorism, I would suspect it would have been done a lot cleaner. Too many loose holes and loopholes. Sounds to me like the conspiracy theories are government disinfo.

That to me is the ultimate irony of the world. The greatest conspiracy here is the conspiracy itself.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
"The military?"

The branch of the military that works under FEMA probably has the direct authority over these terrorist attacks on our home nations. It is without a doubt clear that they were some way involved with 9-11. I say this because the attacks were organized. Last I heard one flight was headed toward Washington D.C and the other flight was headed toward England so I would say that they planned this from the very start so they could fabricate an enemy, SS, and johnmike, so we could go to war with an unseen foe. So then we could go to any war we can and they would be justified.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hey Maverickhunter. I am with you on the whole conspiracy idea. I do think the government set up 9/11, but you ideas of how are not exactly the best. As a matter of fact, they are far from the best. Sorry dude.

-DTOX X

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I really don't believe the military planned this.I do beleive a certain us gov. agency was a big part of the planning and the attack itself.But hey,this is just my belief.EDIT:BTW,I also don't think Ultima 1 is lying.

[edit on 23-2-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Somehow I don't think an "analyst" at the NSA would use the wrong "their", mispell "analyst" over and over, and make such blatant grammatical errors consistently...or at least I hope not...

[edit on 2/23/2007 by bsl4doc]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
>_>

Well, I am just going on a limb here, but there was no way that those attacks could be that precise with the first try on all of those buildings and hit the exact center of the target. I believe they were using lasers to set where the target should be hit, then they probably did this to stirr the american public and that all of the calls on flight 93 were fabricated. I know I am saying what other people have probably said before but I believe that 9-11 was just something that people did to set the world stage so that the bush administration and co would be able to have an excuse to implement marshall law within the next terrorist attack. However, I believe FEMA is behind all of the attacks and that Bush is using FEMA as his puppet. I think that terrorist attacks related to 9-11 due to 9-11's great success are a direct result of the FEMA agency being controlled by BUSH. 9-11 was a government cover-up/psy-ops to undermine the state of the nation.

That is my theory.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by Maverickhunter]

Well, at least you are thinking but try military-industrial complex instead of military and you would be closer to the truth. If I could refer you to this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I certainly don't agree that Raytheon were involved as such in the conspiracy but I do believe that Raytheon experts were involved in the war games that were happening that day. The number of defence contractors, Raytheon employees in particular (including remote system experts), who were (supposedly) on the flights and perished raises a few eyebrows to say the least.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Also, the buildings started exploding before the plane hit the two towers. It was a 767 that hit them.

i would LOVE to see your proof, or at least evidence of this one...

Originally posted by Johnmike
"The military?"

The branch of the military that works under FEMA probably has the direct authority over these terrorist attacks on our home nations. It is without a doubt clear that they were some way involved with 9-11.

right, so....which branch was that exactly again?

i was part of a wmd response team for the army on 9-11...i didnt do it. so, which branch/unit?

just curious.

you have a lot of ideas about this, and i wont just brush you aside outright, but wheres your evidenciary support for any of it?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Well, I am just going on a limb here, but there was no way that those attacks could be that precise with the first try on all of those buildings and hit the exact center of the target. I believe they were using lasers to set where the target should be hit,

Lasers? To guide airliners? Not probable.

What is probable though however is setting the altimeter in the aircraft to an altitude of that of where secondary devices could be placed.. hmm.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join