It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the Inside: Knowing Too Much

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Everyone on this forum, this story is the most surreal story I have ever been told in my entire life. Please, as you read this, keep an open mind.

In order to keep this person and their family safe, I cannot mention their names. I am close with someone who is highly intelligent. He knows about anything from the String Theory to fiberoptics. He also knows about aliens. The truth. There are things he couldn't even tell me, and he probably wont ever tell anyone until maybe he is on his death bed. Years ago, he had a cousin who worked with the CIA. They were very close. His cousin had seen live alien beings. He saw ships. He saw this all with his own two eyes. The CIA killed him by setting up a car accident. My close friend who told me this story said when he was in Washington one afternoon, a black car pulled up next to him, and CIA Agents pulled him in. They questioned him about what he knew, and he said nothing. At his cousin's funeral, there were literally hundreds upon hundreds of CIA Agents.

If anyone has any questions about what he saw regarding the Alien's origins, etc., feel free to ask, and I will answer what I know.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
yeah, whats the story behind the cousin seeing the ships and the alien beings?..... whoops i just saw your join date, im sure this will be good lol

[edit on 22-2-2007 by jemblem62]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed quote of entire post directly above

[edit on 22/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
"there were literally hundreds upon hundreds of CIA Agents" yea right, the guy's dead, job done, why would there be any agent's there at all.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5ubc0nsc10u5
Everyone on this forum, this story is the most surreal story I have ever been told in my entire life. Please, as you read this, keep an open mind.

While I don't necessarily doubt your story, I also find it hard to believe.

Stories like this, without names, without dates, without any credible testimony - are just stories.

If you're going to protect anyone's identity, then you're virtually destroying the credibility of the story, as it is not verifiable.

I regard eyewitness testimony in high standards, when it can be verified from a reliable witness. What you've typed, essentially, is worthless as evidence.

If more people spoke out against a government 'bluff' to silence them, then we may hear some more verifiable stories that have worth. Surely, the government can not go around assassinating everyone who speaks out against it on the topic of UFOs, right?

We're all going to die eventually. I'd rather be killed by the government after exposing their UFO lies, if I had the chance.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Why are we to try to think of questions that you might know the answer. Why not just tell us what you were told.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by liftingtheveil
"there were literally hundreds upon hundreds of CIA Agents" yea right, the guy's dead, job done, why would there be any agent's there at all.

IMO, he was CIA, and one of them...and he died in a 'car accident'. It would seem odd for them to NOT be there. It would only make sense for the cousin (upon seeing this many people that he didn't know to be friends or family) to assume they are CIA.

5ub...you said he witnessed 'live' aliens, were they prisoners of the US or were they doing some sort of work for the govt?

[edit on 22-2-2007 by sky1]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
oh right, so all his freindly cia pals who murdered him came to pay there last respect's, ah bless, there such a family orientated organization. The last thing a secretive organisation want to do is cause a scene, showing up in hundred's to some guy's funeral. Making it blatently obvious to all his freinds, relatives that there was something going on.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Let the user tell the story. Ask some questions.

Keep it civil.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If he was referring to an incident he personally saw or experienced, however outlandish it may sound, i would always give him the benifit of the doubt and would never critically challenge his claims.

But since he was told this by a freind and because of the seemingly exaggerated "there were hundreds upon hundreds" claim it is very hard to take what he is saying seriously.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
sounds like the story about the dude and his imaginary friend Mary

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Darn you scared another one off before they could tell the story. I'd like to at least hear peoples stories before they are scared away by these attacks. One of these days someone who has the literal smoking gun is going to be silenced forever by their experience on their first day here.

OP,
I'd like to hear what you were told if you are being genuine?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Darn you scared another one off before they could tell the story. I'd like to at least hear peoples stories before they are scared away by these attacks.

No, no, no... the person with the smoking gun will never stop trying to tell their story. No matter how harshly they might seem to be initially treated (or not). If they can stand an initial barrage from many UFO BELIEVERS, then they'll more than last the torrent that will be launched at them from the non-believers.

As liftingtheveil stated above, I would give far more credibility to his story, if it happened to him. However, reading a relayed story without any way of verification does not contribute any solid evidence.

5ub, you're most welcome to continue your story, as there are many here who are willing to read unsustantiated second-hand testimony.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sky1

Originally posted by liftingtheveil

IMO, he was CIA, and one of them...and he died in a 'car accident'. It would seem odd for them to NOT be there. It would only make sense for the cousin (upon seeing this many people that he didn't know to be friends or family) to assume they are CIA.

5ub...you said he witnessed 'live' aliens, were they prisoners of the US or were they doing some sort of work for the govt?

[edit on 22-2-2007 by sky1]

I agree 100%! If his "buddies" didn't show up then the suspicions of cia's involvement in the "accident" would be all the greater. The mafia works the same way...they "knock out" their opponents and then go to the victim's funeral to "pay respect"!

I would also like to know more about the aliens! Were they working with the government or being held hostages? Where was this happening? Does area 51 have any connection with ufos/aliens or is it just a myth?
What clearance does an employee working with ufo/alien technology need?

I may have more questions but I would appreciate if these get answered first!

Regards and thanks for "coming clean"!

[edit on 23/2/07 by SkepticGreek74]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Perhaps hundreds of CIA agents weren't in the know, if this really was the case. To them it really was a car accident, and they were showing up to remember him. It's not like, hey go to this funeral to show respect so it's not ovious okay? Maybe a few agents did know, but to the rest it was a real, honorable funeral.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Unfortunately, this board likes to run off people that have a story. I'm willing to listen to what you have to say without insulting you, if you want to U2U me, that's fine, or you can share the story here if you feel comfortable.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
For starters:

If the CIA had an inkling he knew something that was a threat to national security, they would do ALOT more than pull him into a car and ask him what he knew.

Sounds dodgy ....

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Darn you scared another one off before they could tell the story. I'd like to at least hear peoples stories before they are scared away by these attacks.

No, no, no... the person with the smoking gun will never stop trying to tell their story. No matter how harshly they might seem to be initially treated (or not). If they can stand an initial barrage from many UFO BELIEVERS, then they'll more than last the torrent that will be launched at them from the non-believers.

As liftingtheveil stated above, I would give far more credibility to his story, if it happened to him. However, reading a relayed story without any way of verification does not contribute any solid evidence.

5ub, you're most welcome to continue your story, as there are many here who are willing to read unsustantiated second-hand testimony.

Why would a person with the smoking gun come foward when his life and his families lives would be in danger. Then take into the account the fact that they will be interogated by some and ridiculed by others. Two big reasons why people keep these things to themselves in most cases.

One question to the above poster,
Why do you believe your cia friend was murdered, just to cover up the ET issue or something bigger more sinister?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher

Why would a person with the smoking gun come foward when his life and his families lives would be in danger. Then take into the account the fact that they will be interogated by some and ridiculed by others. Two big reasons why people keep these things to themselves in most cases.

One question to the above poster,
Why do you believe your cia friend was murdered, just to cover up the ET issue or something bigger more sinister?

These are good questions. Questions that could have been asked of the man if he hadn't been run off. You can't shoot and ask questions later.

I have no idea how somebody can discredit a story without even giving the person a chance to speak. I think they do that in dictatorship countries.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5ubc0nsc10u5
In order to keep this person and their family safe, I cannot mention their names.

Oops, you've already identified them!

The CIA will know exactly which agent they have eliminated in relation to observed aliens. They will know the identity of the 'cousin' of that agent because they've already questioned him relative to the same incident. They now know he has spoken to you because you've publicly admitted it. So, I'm sure it won't be long before they trace your IP address and track you down for spilling the beans.

Head for the hills, man, before it's too late! And don't stop for any guys in black cars asking for directions!!

Come to think of it, I must be on their hit list, too, for reading this post! Now, where's my survival kit and camouflage tent?!!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Can we at least listen what this guy has to say?

Can we adress him few questions instead of bashing and ridiculing his story and starting comments like we know everything and however has something to say is gotta be either a hoaxer or a liar?

Gee with some of you people... I don't know if you act like that in purpoise but we gotta stop knocking down everybody who comes in this board with a story. He just made a short introduction, he said he knows something. So start adressing him the questions instead of playing the smart guys who analyse everything

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join