It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The PentaCon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thanks for your patience everyone.

Please visit our site to watch the film:

www.ThePentaCon.com

A high quality divx version is currently up.

If you haven't already you will need to download the divx player to watch.

It will download it automatically when you go to watch it but we also have links for that.

And then press the blue X to go to full screen mode. (it's a lot better that way!)

The google version will be up later today.

We look forward to your feedback.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
niiice

will watch soon

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Interesting, and I do appreciate all your hard work and your skills of production.

I'm also looking forward to the sequel.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm watching it, I get as far as the bloke who works in the garage, less than 25% and it stops, tells me its buffering and stays at 0%, tried to start over and same. Teething probs? MIB?

Looks good so far.

Still getting the same 10 mins later, real shame, i settled in to watch that. Look foward to seeing it through.

[edit on 22/2/2007 by Now_Then]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Good job Jack!

I'm gonna wait until I get home to watch this so I can pay close attention, but here's a preemptive WATS.

You have voted Jack Tripper for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Let us know as soon as we can watch it on Google Video!! Can't wait

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Perhaps you can make the video available as a down load, rather than having to stream it?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
how about a little detail about the video, so I can choose if I want to spend time enough to watch it...

whats in it, what should I look for etc...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Glad to see you finally made it back!

Not being a suck, I just remember all the work you done before and it was detailed and interesting so I am obviously looking forward to watching this video.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
impossible to watch you need to give a downloadable link.
The beginning its too long.
I would have used also something with more effect for individuals that know nothing about 911 truth.
For example rumsfield video talking about the missile and the weird coincidence of the same company having ppl in 3 different planes.
And from there a picture of the lawn of the pentagon and from there on you make your case.
Like this its way to much documentary ppl will get bored IMO.
A little more action at the beginning.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Very interesting film. I look forward to watching the researcher's edition. The interviewer tended to be a bit leading but none of the witnesses bit on the leads. Clearly the plane flew on the north side of the Citgo station. That seems all but certain. The two officers' testamony was iron-clad. The plane flew north. It is completely impossible that it downed the light poles. 0% chance. Good work folks.

MMP

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm going to wait for the film to be posted on google video. I have a feeling it's going to great.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Google video will be up within a couple hours.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Very interesting film. I look forward to watching the researcher's edition. The interviewer tended to be a bit leading but none of the witnesses bit on the leads. Clearly the plane flew on the north side of the Citgo station. That seems all but certain. The two officers' testamony was iron-clad. The plane flew north. It is completely impossible that it downed the light poles. 0% chance. Good work folks.

Smart guy!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have a question. Could it be possible that the force of the air from the aircraft pushed the light poles over in that area if the plane was to the north of the Citgo? People say that if the plane was that low, then the cars on the road should have been pushed over. Couldn't the same have happened to the light poles?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I can't wait for the google version. (can't seem to watch it on the website
)

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Perhaps you can make the video available as a down load, rather than having to stream it?

A quick peak through the source code of the site got me this.....

video.stage6.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Tried to watch, keeps messing up. Wait for google release (and remove divx from my computer! it don't agree)

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
Thanks for your patience everyone.

Please visit our site to watch the film:

www.ThePentaCon.com

A high quality divx version is currently up.

If you haven't already you will need to download the divx player to watch.

It will download it automatically when you go to watch it but we also have links for that.

And then press the blue X to go to full screen mode. (it's a lot better that way!)

The google version will be up later today.

We look forward to your feedback.

Very good.
How about working on the witness audio? Its a little hard to hear at times.
Maybe you could filter the background traffic noise out?
Dont mean to sound like a whinger, but a radio mic for the witnesses would have really helped.
Great research tho, and thats whats most important.
Seems to me that Guy Smith (BBC) needs to interview that pilot again!
Thankyou.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have a couple questions myself.

Refering to the diagram below:

Can anyone explain why the pilot or pilots of AA 77 diverted from his/her flight path near the driving range? If his/her responsibility was to close on the pentagon on a flight path that would match the planted light pole evidence and column destruction pattern in the building, he/she was on course at the driving range, and could have easily maintained the planned "deception trajectory". Why divert to the north of CITGO?

Second, Are there any pilots out there with 757 time who can tell us whether the turn radii required to follow the blue flight path would be theoretically possible in a 757 @ 350 kts?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join