It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terry Nichols Says That Timothy McVeigh Was "Driven" by FBI To Bomb Murrah Building

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yeah, Mecheng... that's the guy I was talking about earlier in the thread... What is amazing to me is that someone here said that it could have very well have been a prison hit. The problem is, the guy was found dead in his cell. It wasn't like he was killed in the showers, gym or chow hall. He was killed in his cell.

This whole case stinks to high heaven, Mecheng. It looks really bad for the federal government. Really bad.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

"Shortly before he was executed I received a message from Timothy McVeigh who told me that when he saw my brother's photograph and heard what happened to him, he knew the FBI has killed my brother because they mistook him from Richard Lee Guthrie."

Trentadue said he believes Guthrie was John Doe 2, McVeigh's accomplice in carrying out the attack on the Alfred P. Murrah building and an individual seen by multiple eyewitnesses yet omitted from the official story by the authorities. Guthrie and Kenneth Trentadue's physical description and movements were exactly the same, right down to the dragon tattoo on each's left forearm

Source

It's also weird that the lawyers are all of a sudden in a hurry to seal up the information. Soemone at the federal level is yanking some chains it seems to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm pushed for time so I have not read all of the posts yet, I will later of course, so if this has already been mentioned, forgive me. If you watched much footage of the bombing on that day you had to have seen this cop running around working his tail off, he was noticable because he was about 6'4 and looked like he should have been an actor, he automatically caught your attention. A few years later I read about his death and how he had been investigating from that first day because something did not seem right to him. Many believe that it was this investigation and what he uncovered that led to his death.

www.apfn.org...
The official report said "Suicide," and anyone who believes an ANFO bomb
destroyed Murrah and the other surrounding buildings will believe this.
According to the report, Terry slashed himself eleven times on both forearms
before cutting his own throat twice near the jugular vein. Then, apparently
seeking even a more private place to die, he crawled another mile of rough
terrain away from his car and climbed a fence, before shooting himself in
the head with a small caliber revolver. What appeared to be rope burns on
his neck, handcuff bruises to his wrists, and muddy grass imbedded in his
slash wounds strongly indicated that he had some help in traversing this
final distance.

The bullet's entrance wound was in the right temple, above the eye. It went through the policeman's head and exited in the area of the left cheek, near
the bottom of the ear lobe line. The trajectory was from a 40-45 degree
angle above his head. There were no powder burns. No weapon was ever
reported as found at the scene, but independent investigators speculated
that had Yeakey shot himself with standard police issue - a Glock 9mm or a
.357 Magnum - his head would have been far more destroyed than it apparently
was.

www.apfn.org...
The Terrance (Terry) Yeakey Incident
Terrance (Terry) Yeakey was a courageous young black
Oklahoma City police officer who was on duty near the
Murrah Building the morning of that building's bombing.
Officer Yeakey entered the bombed out Murrah building
and saw things that apparently caused him to be murdered.
The hideous details are within these audio tapes

[edit on 23-2-2007 by goose]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
And people wonder why there are no people coming forward for 9/11. Just think about it. It took "deapthroat" over 30 years to give his identity and that's even after Nixon was out and everything was said and done. He was even a high ranking FBI agent. Why was he scared for over 30 years? Not to get off topic though.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
And people wonder why there are no people coming forward for 9/11. Just think about it. It took "deapthroat" over 30 years to give his identity and that's even after Nixon was out and everything was said and done. He was even a high ranking FBI agent. Why was he scared for over 30 years? Not to get off topic though.

Well, obviously, anything dealing with the federal government is quite dangerous. Look at the ATF agent Robert Gonzalez and the whole Waco incident. Gonzalez was sent in to infiltrate the Branch Davidian group. He actually grew an affinity for the group.

Anyway, on the day of the raid, Feb. 28th,1993, Gonzalez tried to alert the ATF that the Davidians had been tipped off and that the situation wasn't what they had been told. Before Gonzalez drove away from that compound that day, he sat in his truck, surviving Davidians say, and cried.

As far as I know, Gonzalez' career was ruined because he testified against two of the commanding officers of the ATF during the trials.

The reason why so many of these people stay in the shadows is because they are afraid of losing their careers, losing the lives.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Just when one think that only members of the Clinton administration were involved in this:

BOOM

Attorney: Ashcroft Gagged Nichols From Exposing McVeigh's OKC Bombing Conspirators
Trentadue drops new bombshell on Alex Jones Show

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prison Planet
Thursday, February 22, 2007

Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue dropped more bombshells on the U.S. government's involvement in the Oklahoma City bombing and its cover-up today, including the revelation that Timothy McVeigh's co-conspirator Terry Nichols was gagged from talking to the media years ago by John Ashcroft, in an attempt to silence Nichols from exposing the men who were directing McVeigh's attack on the Alfred P. Murrah building.

Trentadue joined talk show host Alex Jones to discuss Terry Nichols' declaration that Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh was being directed by a high-level FBI agent. The filing was quickly sealed by a Utah district court, but not before the Deseret Morning News identified the accused FBI provocateur as Larry Potts.

Trentadue dropped the bombshell that Attorney General's Ashcroft's office gagged Nichols from speaking to the media after it became apparent that McVeigh's accomplices and government ties to the bombing were in danger of leaking.

"Apparently before he had contacted me several years ago he had written to Attorney General Ashcroft, volunteering to tell everything about the bombing and the others involved," said Trentadue
Do we need any more proof of global complicity?

Do we really need any more proof that the government is working hand in hand. Why would Ashcroft be concerned about an event that took place under president Clinton's watch?
Seems like the federal government is really practicing a CYA tactic on this OKC issue.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruthDo we really need any more proof that the government is working hand in hand...

...with the media?

Establishment Media Blacklists Nichols' OKC Revelations

If Osama bin Laden or one of the other alleged masterminds behind 9/11 publicly accused Dick Cheney as having helped facilitate 9/11, would the media be interested? Why is press coverage so sparse when this testimony fundamentally contradicts the official version of a major chapter in American history? The question answers itself - the establishment is complicit in burying these revelations while Americans are bombarded with 24/7 drivel about Anna Nicole Smith and Britney Spears shaving her head.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Technically what I was referring to is that the two major political parties work hand in hand with one another. One is just as tyrannical as the other. However, yes, the government largely works with the media as well. The media is largely controlled by FCC regulations which is a government agency.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I understood what you were referring to and I agree wholeheartedly! I was trying to show how the media fits into this as well. It's all one great circle of B.S.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i haven't got the time to read all of the posts right now,but this looks very interesting,especially since i have a file about 4 inches thick on this subject. has nichols said anything about john doe 2 or andreas strassmeir?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ka47
i haven't got the time to read all of the posts right now,but this looks very interesting,especially since i have a file about 4 inches thick on this subject. has nichols said anything about john doe 2 or andreas strassmeir?

Not as far as I know. Although, there has been a re-emergence of the lay who claims to have seen Tim McVeigh with two "arabic looking" men a couple of days before the bombing.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

UPDATE 11-9-2008

There was just an interview today with the lawyer of Nichols and they are pushing hard to get all the documents released in regards to this. The video is not on Fox News yet but Ill post it when it comes up. The DOJ and the FBI are fighting hard not to have any of the documents released because of "the credibility" of Terry Nichols to which Nichols lawyer (who is working for free for Nichols) responds if there is nothing to hide and he has no credibility why not release all the files and let Terry tell his story. At this point I am 100% positive the FBI knew about this attack at least and at most was 100% involved in it. So for those who think 9/11 as a government cover up is far fetched I think one needs to look at this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join