It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terry Nichols Says That Timothy McVeigh Was "Driven" by FBI To Bomb Murrah Building

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
WorldNetdaily a conservative web site will run articles on OKC and TWA800 all day long because OKC happened under the Clinton administration. If anything comes up under the Bush administration they ignore it. How can you buy into a pollitical party so much that you are willing or unwillingly blinded to the same crap going on no matter who is president. They seen to have the attitude that conspiracies are real; they just only happen under democrats. It is almost like some strange religion.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich1974
WorldNetdaily a conservative web site will run articles on OKC and TWA800 all day long because OKC happened under the Clinton administration. If anything comes up under the Bush administration they ignore it. How can you buy into a pollitical party so much that you are willing or unwillingly blinded to the same crap going on no matter who is president. They seen to have the attitude that conspiracies are real; they just only happen under democrats. It is almost like some strange religion.

I don't "buy" into any political party. Damn sure not the Republicans or Democrats!!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
"pollitical parties"

I don't buy into rep/dem either. I was not directing that towards you speakeroftruth, more towards the conspiracies only happen under Clinton crowd. I agree with your posts on this subject. I was just pointing out worldnetdaily's hypocrocy.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by rich1974]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well, yeah, I can see that worldnet would be biased against Clinton.. The Progressive and N.Y. Times is biased against Bush..

I'll be honest with you, they couldn't pay me enough to be president.. That is a headache I wouldn't want. Anything you do is wrong when you are in that position. So...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Anyone who has ever been to the "south" of the USA knows how much you get pulled over. To bomb a building and not have a licence plate on your car is suicide. I drove across the country and I got pulled over three times in five hours for not having a licence plate light. It just doesn't make sense. Ever since OKC,waco, 9/11, and the anthrax attacks life seems like a bad dream.

Why would a man who just placed a bomb outside of a federal building be driving recklessly down an interstate without any licence plates on his vehicle, and a loaded gun on his dashboard?

[edit on 22-2-2007 by rich1974]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Let's not forget about this little nugget...

McVeigh Video Destroys OKC Bombing Official Story

Shows McVeigh was in military receiving instruction in "explosives and demolition" over a year after official story says he was discharged, whistleblower harassed for years while unknowingly in possession of bombshell tape

I personally am not so sure that the person in this video is actually McVeigh but if it is this might back up Nichol's statement. McVeigh was being trained in explosives and demolition over a year after he left the service... by the government. Not saying it's true, but...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Im no expert but the nose and ears seem to match perfectly. As well as the general face structure. I have heard the nose and the folds of the ears are the best way to identify comparitive photos. It is a really close match, wow.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich1974

It just doesn't make sense. Ever since OKC,waco, 9/11, and the anthrax attacks life seems like a bad dream.

Do not think that I am implying anything here, but it seems to me that ever since the Waco incident, everything has pretty much went to hell in a hand basket all across the world. It's kind of weird.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Check out this article about Mr. Potts and his involvement with Ruby Ridge...
The Ruby Ridge Prosecutions

At Ruby Ridge, Idaho, the normal, constitutional rules of engagement were changed; the new rules were orders to kill any armed adult male seen on the Weavers’ property. The non-prosecution of Larry Potts is based on a disputed fact: it cannot be proven that Potts approved the order saying FBI agents "can and should" shoot.

But there is no real dispute that Potts approved an earlier change in the rules of engagement, saying the FBI "could" shoot any armed adult male. (Randy Weaver and his friend Kevin Harris often carried guns on their own property, as is completely legal under Idaho law.) Even if Potts didn’t approve the "order to kill" rules of engagement, he clearly did approve a "license to kill" rule, which is illegal and unconstitutional. But he’s getting away with it.

FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi-- who shot Vicki Weaver in the head while she was standing in the cabin doorway, holding her baby in her arms--is being charged with voluntary manslaughter by the local Idaho prosecutor. The federal government, though, is leaping to Horiuchi’s defense, because he was obeying an order. But the Nuremberg and My Lai prosecutions have established that "I vas just following orders" is no excuse for killing innocent people. The license-to-kill orders were so outrageous that other FBI snipers at the scene -- for example, the SWAT team from Denver -- agreed among themselves that the license-to-kill order should not be obeyed. The Denver agents chose to disobey the unconstitutional order, and instead to stick with the traditional rules of engagement.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slickinfinity
This stuff makes me sick to my stomach, I remeber right after the OKC bombing I said "I bet its an inside job" and right after 9/11 I was irate telling people it wasnt the terrorists it was the "shadow govt" and that seemed to start alot of controversy. People would all me crazy and I would point out solid facts that needed to be explained and most people just dont want to believe their governments can do these things!

Well if they can spray radioactice dust over populated cities to see the effects or infect 10000's of people with a disease like cyphillis and maby even poison the drinking water with highly toxic flourine. They also did terminal human experiments during the MKultra stuff so nothing these people do anymore will suprise me and I am just waiting to hear of some super flu thats gonna kill 5/6's of the world population.

I hate to say it but IMO these people seem to be in total control atm and I dont really see a way out unless some sort of revolution took place but thats highly unlikley. They seem to be able to inlfluence enough people to get the agenda acomplished while people like us just get to bitch and complain about it.

hey Slickinfinity...some are making progress with standing up to these people. i was turned on to Free Talk Live radio about a month ago by a friend who is also wondering about what we should do. it is very informative about liberty, your rights and the end to this mess that has taken over our lives. im giving this link so you and everyone else can listen in. get all of their podcasts or listen live..all free. its the number one podcast in the country.
pass it on.

freetalklive.com...

[edit on 22-2-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
As long as we are talking about Oklahoma City Bombing lets remember Terrance Yeakey.

www.rinf.com...

Tally him up in the mysterious death isle.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
Why isn't that stuff talked about in the news?

Terry Nichols Claims FBI Was Behind Oklahoma City Bombing

AP - 2/22/2007 9:18 AM - Updated 2/22/2007 9:32 AM

Can't find the actual AP story however.

edit: Drudge had the Salt Lake Tribune article now.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by mecheng]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
As long as we are talking about Oklahoma City Bombing lets remember Terrance Yeakey.

www.rinf.com...

Tally him up in the mysterious death isle.

That is pretty interesting. It does seem like this happens more often than we even realize. Makes one wonder what the real deal is.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Here's a pretty good article which ties together a lot of the overall OKC conspiracy...
New OKC Revelations Spotlight FBI Involvement In Bombing

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think it's certainly going to be interesting to see how all of this pans out.. I wonder if the mainstream media will even cover this. It will surprise me if they do. If it is indeed the case that they cover it, they will probably just gloss over it. You may get a blurb about it. I seriously doubt that mainstream media will mention it in any detail.

Here is a link to an article written by Gore Vidal about Waco and the Oklahoma City bombing

Meaning of McVeigh

[edit on 22-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It has always been the contention of the "official" story that one bomb blew up the Murrah building. However,

• The following entries from the Oklahoma Highway Patrol’s radio dispatch logs:

– 10:29 a.m. "There is another bomb on the south side of the bldg. Need to get away as far as possible.... Evacuate the area of the bldg immediately, evacuate the S. side of the bldg immediately."

– 10:33 a.m. "Adv CP [Advise Command Post] we poss [possibly] have another device." "If it is the one on the S. side we have already gb’d [grabbed] it." "Okay." "Did you have anything further beside the one on the S. side?" "Neg [negative]."

– 10:37 a.m. "OC Fire Dept. confirms they did find a second device in the bldg." "O.K." "Cont. [contact] all troopers and have them move all civilian personnel back 1 more block."

– 2:00 p.m. "Unable to contact ATF." "Keep tring [trying] they think they have found another device. Have one of there [sic] people contact HQ48 on the northside of the bld."
More than one

Now, I have also seen video of news reports from Oklahoma where the reporter spoke f there being more than one bomb involved in the explosion. However, generally the reporter only stated it once and it wasn't reported in subsequent reports, which I find odd.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines

I am just wondering how a man who, we are told, had neo-nazi connections and beliefs would be used to start a war with the middle east.

I don't know how old you are but if you are old enough to remember the OKC bombing, what was your first inclination as to who committed the bombing (keeping in mind what happened with the first WTC bombing)before the perps were actually caught? My first thought was it was an arab.

If Mcveigh hadn't been caught who do you think would have taken the blame?

Pie

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I just recalled a similarity between OKC and WTC 9/11. Prior to OKC bombing, a gas leak was reported and gas men were at the scene to check it out. Prior to the first plane striking the WTC, a gas leak was reported and the firemen were out checking it out.

Was there a gas leak also reported prior to WTC93?

A gas leak reported before those 2 events. What are the odds of that?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
I just recalled a similarity between OKC and WTC 9/11. Prior to OKC bombing, a gas leak was reported and gas men were at the scene to check it out. Prior to the first plane striking the WTC, a gas leak was reported and the firemen were out checking it out.

Was there a gas leak also reported prior to WTC93?

A gas leak reported before those 2 events. What are the odds of that?

It certainly does seem a bit strange. One of the biggest things about the OKC event is that there were people who claimed to have seen guys "inspecting" the building before it blew up. Supposedly these "inspectors" worked for the government. Seems kind of odd to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Damn guys... this is getting ugly!

Attorney: Sealed Documents Indicate OKC Inside Job

The attorney who was able to obtain a declaration from Terry Nichols fingering an FBI agent as directing Timothy McVeigh says that the documents attached to the affidavit indicate that the Oklahoma City bombing was an inside job.

"I didn't start out to solve the Oklahoma City bombing, I started out to find out who killed my brother and why," Jesse Trentadue told the Alex Jones Show.

Warning... Graphic! Does this look like a guy how simply "hung himself"?

Ken Trentadue MURDERED

[edit on 23-2-2007 by mecheng]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join