It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terry Nichols Says That Timothy McVeigh Was "Driven" by FBI To Bomb Murrah Building

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
Wasn't it the FBI behind what happened at Waco, TX? I thought what happened at Waco was why the OKC bombing occurred.

Yeah, the FBI was involved... McVeigh did use the whole Waco fiasco as a reason for his bombing...

Lets not forget the BATF.

Mount Carmel underwent a military style raid and I believe, although I am not positive, that the BATF was responsible for the actual 'raiding' of the building.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This stuff makes me sick to my stomach, I remeber right after the OKC bombing I said "I bet its an inside job" and right after 9/11 I was irate telling people it wasnt the terrorists it was the "shadow govt" and that seemed to start alot of controversy. People would all me crazy and I would point out solid facts that needed to be explained and most people just dont want to believe their governments can do these things!

Well if they can spray radioactice dust over populated cities to see the effects or infect 10000's of people with a disease like cyphillis and maby even poison the drinking water with highly toxic flourine. They also did terminal human experiments during the MKultra stuff so nothing these people do anymore will suprise me and I am just waiting to hear of some super flu thats gonna kill 5/6's of the world population.

I hate to say it but IMO these people seem to be in total control atm and I dont really see a way out unless some sort of revolution took place but thats highly unlikley. They seem to be able to inlfluence enough people to get the agenda acomplished while people like us just get to bitch and complain about it.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by spines

I am just wondering how a man who, we are told, had neo-nazi connections and beliefs would be used to start a war with the middle east.

Who are you referring to?
While it's true that some try to make a connection between Bush and Hitler, I have never came across any information that states Bush was somehow affiliated with the Nazis.. Although, I have heard his grandfather may have been.

No no, not Bush. I am reffering to Timothy McVeigh.

We are told that the man held strong neo-nazi ideals and more or less made a 'copy-cat bombing' of the one described in the novel The Turner Diaries.

I was asking the poster why they believed Oklahoma was an act purpetrated by the shadow government as a means to 'trick' congress and Clinton into a war with the middle east.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Just because it should be asked and has not been yet: Can you substantiate this claim in any way? Are there any articles, death certificates, records or anything which could prove this claim to be true?

The documents are part of an extensive filing made in federal court in Salt Lake City, Utah, on Monday. A court order was obtained by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue, the plaintiff in a Freedom of Information suit against the Oklahoma City FBI office, the Gazette reported. Trentadue has been seeking evidence in the untimely death of his brother, whose body was found beaten and slashed while the inmate awaited a parole violation hearing.

Trentadue believes his brother was tortured and killed by government agents who mistakenly thought he was involved with executed killer Timothy McVeigh and others in a string of bank robberies and the bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building.

After learning the FBI was involved in a sting operation with the Southern Poverty Law Center, Trentadue, the Gazette reports, sought a copy of two teletypes from former FBI Director Louis Freeh that discussed the undercover operation "that proved the FBI knew in advance McVeigh's plans for bombing a federal building."

The FBI initially denied it had the teletypes, but after Trentadue produced redacted copies of them, he went to court to force the FBI to cough up copies of their original un-redacted versions.

On May 5, U.S. District Court Judge Dale A. Kimball ordered the FBI to turn over un-redacted copies of two teletypes sent by Freeh to a select group of FBI field offices, including the OKBOMB task force in Oklahoma City. Kimball's order also included instructions to perform an extensive search for other records involving McVeigh, his alleged co-conspirators and informants working for the Southern Poverty Law Center.
Dead

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Lets not forget the BATF.

Mount Carmel underwent a military style raid and I believe, although I am not positive, that the BATF was responsible for the actual 'raiding' of the building.

Correct. The BATF are usually the ones associated with the raid at Mount Carmel.. Most feel like the FBI was just there for backup..

[edit on 22-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
As long as the BATF is getting a bashing we cant leave out poor Randy Weaver and how the government killed his family for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

I hope this McVeigh stuff gets picked up mainstream. Mostly because Im sick of seeing Anna nicole on my TV but real justice would be nice too.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slickinfinity
People would all me crazy and I would point out solid facts that needed to be explained and most people just dont want to believe their governments can do these things!

Well, what is easier to believe for the average citizen, the story which was told to us over and over or a controversial and often mocked/criticized alternate theory(ies)?

It is a shame but it is just easier to believe what is fed to you.

Originally posted by Slickinfinity
They also did terminal human experiments during the MKultra stuff

Just to clarify: There has only been one case of fatality which can be directly related to MKUltra testing. At least that is what the official CIA documents say...how many individuals have died as a result? Maybe just one and maybe more but we only know of one for sure.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

how many individuals have died as a result? Maybe just one and maybe more but we only know of one for sure.

One is far too many. Especially when you think about the cause of death. The person wouldn't have died if it wasn't for the government.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

how many individuals have died as a result? Maybe just one and maybe more but we only know of one for sure.

One is far too many. Especially when you think about the cause of death. The person wouldn't have died if it wasn't for the government.

I was not justifying/defending the death or the program which caused it. I am simply bringing the fact to light.

Lets not derail this thread though.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Deleted, not really related to subject... Almost derailed my own thread.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Thank you for the link SpeakerofTruth. I am not sure of how unbiased and accurate the site is but thank you none the less.

However, his brother being beaten and stabbed could be a prison killing. I am not claiming that it is but only saying that we can not rule out that possibility.

Also, the link did not work...I hope that this one does.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Knowing he was going to die, why wouldn't McVeigh finger this FBI agent thru his lawyer?

Where was all his info about the inside job?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Thank you for the link SpeakerofTruth. I am not sure of how unbiased and accurate the site is but thank you none the less.

Well, considering that the article came from WorldNetDaily, a very conservative news group, I don't see what it would have to gain from the government's complicity in such an act.. That's not to say that it's not biased... However, I have also heard about this case somewhere else. Now, it has been my understanding that the guy was in a cell by himself... I don't know how that would fit in with a basic prison killing,but, I suppose it could have been some kind of a prison hit..

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Knowing he was going to die, why wouldn't McVeigh finger this FBI agent thru his lawyer?

Where was all his info about the inside job?

Well, considering that the federal government is so secretive about everything, it's really no surprise to me at all that it's just now coming to light.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I see, but Nichols is left to shoot his mouth off?

Seems a allot of stretching going on here.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I see, but Nichols is left to shoot his mouth off?

Let me ask you a question. What does Nichols possibly have to gain from this? He has already been found complicit in the bombing. Mcveigh is no longer living. Nichols will never be released from prison. Please, tell me what Nichols could posssibly gain from speaking his mind on this...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Although I have no idea what sort of thrill he is getting out of all this, that wasn't my point.

Why is the FBI just allowing him to talk? If any of this were even remotely accurate wouldn't he have met with an unfortunate prison accident by now?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Why is the FBI just allowing him to talk? If any of this were even remotely accurate wouldn't he have met with an unfortunate prison accident by now?

For what reason? A closed mouth is not a threat is it? Now that he has opened it, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he "committed suicide" as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm sure his mouth hasn't been closed. You mean to tell me he hasn't said a word to other inmates or written anything down?

Listen, I'm not trying to prove you wrong, I'm just looking at the other side of things. I have an open mind but I can't just accept this as fact.

If he does end up dead in the near future then it would make it very interesting. However, if he were making it up, he will most likely be able to while away the hours thinking he's causing problems for the FBI.

If you don't mind I'm not going to hold my breath.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I still think it's odd "Controlled Demolitions Incorperated" (CDI) was in charge of cleaning the OKC building and the WTC's.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by Connected]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join