It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatly appreciated if someone came to my aid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Yeah, i'm pretty new to the site, i'm somewhat famaliar, but not totally. I just need to know which forum is for rambling with a higher purpose. Somewhere I can get some feedback for my thoughts! Thanks in advanced if anyone takes up my SOS.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Well, it depends. What would be the topic??

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadSeason313
I just need to know which forum is for rambling with a higher purpose. Somewhere I can get some feedback for my thoughts!

Ramblings with a higher purpose?

Ummm does it have to do with Faith?

If yes,start a thread Here

If its general rambling start a thread Here

If none of the above suits,then find one that does Here

So the rambling may begin

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hey thanks bro, when I meant ramblings with a higher purpose, I mean ramblings with a little meaning invloved. Nothing to do with faith, just something to talk about, generalized topics. Well yeah man, thanks, I needed it. Appreciated.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Depends on the topic like has been said. I think that BTS would be the best place for that. If it's conspiracy related I'd put it in the General Conspiracy forum on ATS. BTS would be the way to go otherwise.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
BelowTopSecret "chit chat" forum sounds like a reasonably good idea... or you could get a member blog and blather to your heart's content. If it's speculation about a conspiracy or some such, then you could take it to Skunk Works.

top topics

join