It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best way or program to make flash picture galleries.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hi, I need a quick way to create a flash picture gallery for the site I'm building.
please help me I've looked all over the web.

thnx flame

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Don't go flash unless you don't want google to be able to crawl your site. DHTML is search engine friendly and there are some cool things being done. Try this site out, and just find what you like. Once you find it click the view source button. Copy all of the code and paste it into a text editor. save and ftp it up. If you need a hand shoot me a U2U and I would be happy to help. Here and here are a couple I did just to show my friend an example, I grabbed the pics from his photobucket so they are not all that great of quality but it is just an example. He has some cool artwork and I am trying to get him set up with a site to sell it on. Once again if you need help let me know.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by shizzle5150]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Flashkit has freebies that can display images in flash, although you have to take what they got unless you plan on editing the working file. Probably can also do the same thing using scripts too, if you don't have a flash editor.

Flashkit: Image galleries

Hotscripts: Image galleries

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thnx to all, but at the end I stumbled upon a program called JAlbum; very useful.

Thanx again.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkFlame

You do know that Flash has a template for making slide shows right?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

I'm sorry, but your avatar is the COOLEST THING I've EVER seen!

new topics

top topics

join