It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About September 11 2001.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It is very difficult for Americans to accept that people dislike them. They have a winners attitude and believe themselves to be good. America rules the world through economic and military dominance. The people who suffer from this scheme starve and are shot if they rebel. So one day some people from Saudi Arabia decided to fight this injustice . They hijacked some planes and targeted the tools America uses to dominate the planet. They attempted to attack the Trade Towers and Pentagon. Its not a conspiracy. Its right infront of your eyes. Stop trying to find scapegoats and alternative theories. I know its difficult to accept.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Allow me to add. ...Read the book "Circle in the Sand". GREAT read about why we are BACK in Iraq... and the TRUTH as to why Osama Bin Laden hates the United States.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Exactly, just like all the people in Germany that believed that Polland was to blame for the Reichstag Fire, we should do the same since that worked out well for that country too.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
It is very difficult for Americans to accept that people dislike them. They have a winners attitude and believe themselves to be good. America rules the world through economic and military dominance. The people who suffer from this scheme starve and are shot if they rebel. So one day some people from Saudi Arabia decided to fight this injustice . They hijacked some planes and targeted the tools America uses to dominate the planet. They attempted to attack the Trade Towers and Pentagon. Its not a conspiracy. Its right infront of your eyes. Stop trying to find scapegoats and alternative theories. I know its difficult to accept.

So it's really that simple?
Seems us folk on the 'other side' here on ATS have been overlooking all that
detailed information over the last five and a half years.

"They attempted to attack the the Trade towers.."
Some rephrasing required there I would say.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So if the Reichstag fire was started by Goerring does this imply that 911 was started by George Bush. No it doesn't actually.

Ok. They destroyed the Trade Towers.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by superpaul55]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Please, do some research on 911 conspiracy theories before you deny it. Look up videos on youtube, they are ever so convincing. Do the research, and then we can talk about the whole issue. Please don't be narrow minded on this situation. While we're on this topic, the pentagon was never hit by a commercial airplane as stated multiple times. They are hiding things from us.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I've read all the conspiracies and decided that they are all wrong. Who is 'they' in the context of 'they are hiding things from us'.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I agree. The attacks boiled down to the have-nots fighting the haves. It's one of the oldest factors for violence in our species.

But you can't deny the plethera of oddities, and 'firsts', and downright uneasy feeling about how it all went down.

1. Three steel structures fell that day. Falling virtually straight down. One tower fell out of logical sequence. All three had simultaneous support failure. (lots of other little oddities here too)

2. The proven lies from Condeleeza.

3. The 3 freudian type slips of the lip, by Rummy and others.

4. The pentagon was hit on the exact side that was very recently reinforced for just such a thing.

5. One hour was insufficient time for the nations defense fighters to intercept any of the flights, except possibly the one that was supposed to be headed to the white house.

There are a lot more reasons for the inquisitive to want to know some more answers. If your happy with the official explanation, then great. Continue to get good grades, work hard, and live a life of comfort. What we don't need from you is to tell us that are inquiries are unfounded or unwarranted. If you want to help, give some supporting evidence.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The thing is next guy.... you ask for evidence...it is presented and in typical CT fashion, the goal posts are moved.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55

That actually wouldn't be that bad. Somebody needs to step up to the plate and take us out as a military and economic force. A civil war/revolution would be the more traditional way to get reform in your country, but with today's society, an international "rebel" would be nice. It wouldn't be nice to kill 3000+ innocent civilians in the process, but then again, as a fundamentalist muslim, OBL never condoned any murders of innocent women and children, and he stated this. Contradictory to a man that supposedly claimed to 9/11, but only in half of his interviews (the other half being contradictory
).

In all honesty, I would much rather have an al Qaeda that killed our innocent civilians than elitist groups in positions of power doing it from within. Not only is it harder to uproot within your own nation, but it's the only thing that truly brings widespread death and destruction. WW2 and the Holocaust only happened as a result of Nazi Germany taking control of the German seats of power, including the media.

You just can't have mass concentration camps like that with terrorist cells spread around in secrecy, and no terrorist bombing can compensate for that.

No terrorists can hijack your whole military and go on parades of conquest, either (killing even greater amounts of foreign civilians, as if those really matter much to we Americans).

Just all in all, a worse situation man, not a better one that we're seeing. At least you think our presence in the Mid-East is at least somewhat justified. We don't even get that much comfort as so many Muslims are dying.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
goering didnt do the first in the reichstag for starters...
but the nazi's had ALLEY ways into the reichstag to do this act,
and its thought that that one man, with one torch wouldnt of been able to have that whole building alight as quickly as it happened... the reichstag was huge... it woulda take a few men in each corner

the mafia have it right
who benefits from the act?

Reichstag - Nazi's
Sept11 - Bush Admin

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
'So if the Reichstag fire was started by Goerring'

I never said Goerring started the Reichstag fire.

As I stated I have read the majority of the 911 conspiracy theories I do not believe them. People believe they can take an event in the past and with full certainty apply it to a recent event! You cannot do this!

I can say Goerring did not plan the Reichstag Fire, so Bush did not plan 911. The logical chain is no different. 911 has nothing to do with the Reichstag fire, they are separate and distinct events. Please stop using this as a reference for your beliefs.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by superpaul55]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I dont think people are justifying there understanding of 911 based on reichstag..

but that countries leaders arent always above doing haneous and outrageous acts if it benefits them...

I dont beleive the governemnt DID 911,

but they certainly ALLOWED it to happen.. and being they wanted to get into IRAQ long before sept11... it was a matter of convenience for them.

Sept11 has done NOTHING, but benefit the desires of GW and Co.

to me, that is the greatest clue.

JSR

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimskull
...Please don't be narrow minded on this situation...

sorry to derail the thread here. but, i gotta know...
why, when someone goes aginst the herd, they are closed-minded?
and when they follow the herd, they are opened-minded?

just had to ask.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It is very difficult for Americans to accept that people dislike them.

What is especially difficult for us to accept is the fact that those people that dislike American freedom so much that they planned and executed 9/11 are very likely Americans themselves. Fascist, elitist, globalist Americans, but Americans nonetheless.

How do you explain the Anthrax Attacks?

[edit on 22-2-2007 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
superpaul55

There are other examples of even the United States involved in things or in the *planning* of things that are very questionable.

Operation Northwoods, signed by all the Joint Chiefs. Why would they plan something like this if it was never done before?

I mean, they were planning for Terrorism in Washington and other American cities.

FALSE FLAG TERRORISM.

So, again the question is,
Why would they plan something like that if something like it was never done before by the United States? We don't know what they know. It could very well be that things like this are common or more then we realize.

Take for example the recemt Affidavit by Terry Nichols. I mean it might be easy to always brush these things off and say 'this person' is lying 'our gov' would never do this.

However, as I showed the Joint Chiefs sat down and planned Operation Northwoods and all 12 agreed to it.

So look again at what Nicols is saying.

www.sltrib.com...

Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols says a high-ranking FBI official "apparently" was directing Timothy McVeigh in the plot to blow up a government building and might have changed the original target of the attack, according to a new affidavit filed in U.S. District Court in Utah.

The official and other conspirators are being protected by the federal government "in a cover-up to escape its responsibility for the loss of life in Oklahoma," Nichols claims in a Feb. 9 affidavit.

In his affidavit, Nichols says he wants to bring closure to the survivors and families of the attack on the Alfred B. Murrah Federal Building, which took 168 lives. He alleges he wrote then-Attorney General John Ashcroft in 2004, offering to help identify all parties who played a role in the bombing but never got a reply.

So when dark things happen, and people speak they are just 'liars' to the debunkers who also claim that things like this don't happen because they are never leaked!! But when someone speaks they are liars!

So according to the debunker conspiracy's are not true because no breaks the secret, and when some does break the secret, it isn't true either because they are LYING!

So the debunkers have it so you can't win! Either way to them it isn't true!

But as I showed, the Gov acts more like a criminal organization under the guise of "IN THE INTEREST OF NATIONAL SECURITY".

What of John Stockwell, highest ranking member of the CIA ever to defect. He had come out strong against the well known crimes of the CIA and went public years ago and testified before Congress.
www.youtube.com...

No, lives mean nothing to these organizations. Its like the Mafia, you would suspect the new boss if a hit went down, and so with this I suspect the powers that be with 9/11.

There are too many questions, some things just don't add up and sound highly circumstantial.

You see it is always easier to assume that the *EVIL* isn't us, that the *EVIL* is by others, not us.

Many debunkers have no difficulty in believing people attack the Trade Towers, however they want to believe it was *those people*.

That might be the deception. Perhaps the evil we seek to destroy is a lot closer to us then we realize, think about it.

OPERATION NORTHWOODS

www.geocities.com...

We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington.

The terror campaign could be pointed at refugees seeking haven in the United States. We could sink a boatload of Cubans enroute to Florida (real or simulated). We could foster attempts on lives of Cuban refugees in the United States even to the extent of wounding in instances to be widely publicized. Exploding a few plastic bombs in carefully chosen spots, the arrest of Cuban agents and the release of prepared documents substantiating Cuban involvement, also would be helpful in projecting the idea of an irresponsible government.

If Operation Northwoods was something that got out, ask yourself.

Can you imagine the things that never see the light of day?

[edit on 22-2-2007 by talisman]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Why does everybody link September 11 with Iraq? Iraq was invaded because Saddam supposedly had weapons of mass destruction. Stop taling about anthrax and McVeigh, it has nothing to do with 911. I have no interest in people attempting to widen the supposed conspiracy or linking it to irrelevant events.

All this talk of 'narrow' and 'open' minds is plain BS. It just acts as a mechanism for conspiracists to believe they have some sort of super power that allows them to find the truth that is apparently out there.

There have been loads of nutters trying to blow things up, how about the 'shoe-bomber' with explosives in his boots? I guess he has some sort of role in this conspiracy as well and worked for the NYC police in Afganistan or something.

The main problem a modern conspiracist faces is that of integrating every possible conspiracy into one complete 'ultimate conspiracy'.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
btw the FBI agent who allegedly directed the bombing of theFederal Building in Oklahoma has been named!

deseretnews.com...

The most shocking allegation in the 19-page signed declaration is Nichols' assertion that the whole bombing plot was an FBI operation and that McVeigh let slip during a bout of anger that he was taking instruction from former FBI official Larry Potts.
Potts was no stranger to anti-government confrontations, having been the lead FBI agent at Ruby Ridge in 1992, which led to the shooting death of Vicki Weaver, the wife of separatist Randy Weaver. Potts also was reportedly involved in the 51-day siege of the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas in 1993, which resulted in a fire that killed 81 Branch Davidian followers.
Potts retired from the FBI under intense pressure and criticism for the cover-up of an order to allow agents to shoot anyone seen leaving the Weaver cabin at Ruby Ridge.
When contacted, the FBI's main office in Washington, D.C., said it could not provide immediate comment on Nichols' claims Tuesday.

The point is, there are criminal elements in within Gov.

9/11 has so many things that are highly circumstantial.

Atta who was 'Able Danger' who also was wired money from the General From Pakistan leading the ISI, the fact that same General was in the United States around the time of 9/11.

WTC7 which had the CIA catches a huge fire and then goes straight down into its own footprint, even though it was never hit by plane.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by talisman]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I am tired of hearing the argument that we just cant accept that some raghead in a cave and 19 of his buddys broughtt us to our knees with box cutters.

Thats a load of crap, i really wish it WAS just osama and 19 guys in a cave and not a rouge governtment, i really do wish it was this way, i am not trying to cope with any denile, the facts add up, and if u dont want to look at them then dont, but when ur family is being given fake vaccinations that make them ill and your dragged off to a forced labor camp by the nice men in black uniforms maybe u will think back and say "damn i wish i wasent so dumb and listend to the people trying to help me understand"

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
GRIM7

And these people from the caves happen to have a person Leading them who's family is tied to the Bush's since the 1970's!

One is the Leader from the caves who leades this dark organization, the other is the Leader of the United States.

I mean, come on what are the chances. Bin Laden's family is so tied to the Bush family that it for sure opens up a lot of questions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join