It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask Satan one question...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Okay, I'm going to play the devil's advocate here (pun intended) and ask...

If you could ask Satan one question, what would it be?

(This is in response to the thread: "If you could ask God 1 question, what would it be.")
www.belowtopsecret.com...

If for nothing other than balance, if you will.

edit = typo.

edit = self edit, for caps in one word in the title

[edit on 2/21/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
FSoA, Firstly I would ask " When are you going to kick gods ass?" and then "Is it warm in hell? cos I'm cold".

G

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
does a snowball even stand a chance?

or

how's the house band down there?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What was that whole skirmish between you and god about anyway? We have his side of the story what's yours?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
What's 2+2?

It would be interesting to see how the Prince of Lies would corrupt reality regarding such a simple question.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Satan is God. That's the side of God the world wants to see, thats the side they love and admire. The jealous God who can't stand to share the objects of his affection. THAT side of God is dead. The real God loves everyone, sincerely and doesn't fight over objects of affection no matter what form they have taken. He loves the lowly and down trodden and hates to see people suffering. God is the source of all things and Satan is merely an expression of his creative force.

For instance:

Jesus=Love and compassion; selflessness

Satan=Anger and indifference; selfishness

As one gives love the other takes it away. As one creates the other destroys, it simply has to be. God represents an indivisible quantity of substance which encompasses all of the known universe. In this substance we live, breathe, move, etc. As love creates, so must it destroy. If not we would have no balance and God is balance or harmony.

I think I've met Satan or something very close to it and he is one un-nerving fellow. He feels like raw, un-contained, un-caring energy. Sorry for not describing the feeling better, suffice to say that when he come it feels exactly opposite of the feeling one would expect to experience when Jesus comes. The stomach knots up, the body starts shaking or rather trembling and then at this point I try and move on to other thoughts because his nature is frightening to behold- He is death, period. He will never kick God's A** because God loves Satan.

Just my .02

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Oh and we need to redefine WHO and what is God? How about a thread? There certainly can't be TWO Gods now can their? What I mean to say is one is the real God and the other is the false? At least that is how it is looking to me?

Edit:

Sorry this is in response to the first post.. Satan or whatever it is always seems to come out when persecution is in the air? Its almost as if he is defending my sensibilities. This of course assuming Satan is the entity in question.

Regards

Edit, Edit:

Oops, suggestion God, in the flesh will live, the false will die.; Kill 'em both the one who resurrects or somehow cheats death is the real mcccoy

Just kidding

Blessings

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Foundation]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
2 cor 4:4 The god who rules this world has blinded the minds of unbelievers. They cannot see the light, which is the good news about our glorious Christ, who shows what God is like.

"The god of this world" refers to satan. Hope this clears somethings up.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I've just come to the conclusion that this entire conspiratorial construct is draining. It literally saps ones strength through the expenditure of thought energy a person must utilize to decipher it?

It's quite simple really. Someone must release me. period. When that happens? Well, just watch and see.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
What's 2+2?

It would be interesting to see how the Prince of Lies would corrupt reality regarding such a simple question.

LOL!!!!!!

Nice one! I get it.
:w:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Seriously:

What was the point in rebelling anyway?

Not seriously:

Got any barbecued Stalin left?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
Seriously:

What was the point in rebelling anyway?

Not seriously:

Got any barbecued Stalin left?

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

This verse is a mystery. It says that the Devil is non-other than Christ!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'd ask him this. Out of all of the people in the world why did your daughter marry me?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
I'd ask him this. Out of all of the people in the world why did your daughter marry me?

Oh no! You married my exwife!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
What's 2+2?

wow, comparing me to satan
very mature, jj
bring up that math is abstract and you get called the prince of lies

hmm
within the postulates of this
i would personally ask
"why is so much good music attributed to you?"

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wouldn't the "Master of Lies", just lie to you.

I would ask how it feel to fail all the time at what you do.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Why did you choses such a butt ugly avatar
Now thats a face only a mother could love.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I would ask him are you really " a liar ".

theres a conundrum in there somewhere.

[edit on 21/2/07 by mojo4sale]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundation

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

This verse is a mystery. It says that the Devil is non-other than Christ!

I KNOW you! I know i do!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Okay, I'm going to play the devil's advocate here (pun intended) and ask...

If you could ask Satan one question, what would it be?

(This is in response to the thread: "If you could ask God 1 question, what would it be.")
www.belowtopsecret.com...

If for nothing other than balance, if you will.

edit = typo.

edit = self edit, for caps in one word in the title

I would love to ask satan,(I refuse to give his name any capital letters), just HOW painful is it when a Saint of God falls on there knees in prayer.praise and worship!) BTW---TY lucifer for the privilege of replacing you in the arena of worship!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join