It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth! is it?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
kix

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
I have not seen the BBC program..I don't even get that channel.

Hey this is a conspiracy Theory forum.... What ever happened to THAT.

Why is everyone getting so defensive?

We need to be UNITED..not POLORIZED.

Nice way of saying : either you are WITH US or AGAINST US....

Reminds me of a moronic president that pronounces nuculear instead of nuclear.

Brainwashing? what brainwashing ?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

We need to be UNITED..not POLORIZED.

Once you are in or "in the know" as the 9/11 Truth Movement wants you to feel. They begin promotiong *Polarization* calling non-believers "Sheeple"(sic, "CULTISTS") and too stupid to see the Truth

So no matter how badly you just want to get information you are constantly barraged with their MONOPOLIZATION of BELIEFS. And it WILL begin to set in if you are not REAL careful.

you have joined the rove cult, when this thread actually makes you unthink.

'nuff said?

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It's best to take in everything with a bit of skepticism and to never decide on an issue before you know the facts, or the pros and cons. A good example would be democrat/republican. Theres too many issues to be democrat or republican about to just instantly decide.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

It has been almost 6 years since the attacks on 9/11, yet not one shread of proof. Just a lot of wheel spinning, and superficial added complexities.

Thoughts?

Yes 6 years and no FBI and NTSB crime scene reports. No official reports to match the parts found at the Pentagon to Flight 77, no report of where the parts found were taken. Just to name a few things the official story does not have.

Anyone with basic intelligence that can do some research can see that the official story is missing and or left out a lot of information.

The biggest evidence against the official story is the lack of evidence to suport it.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I have read that much of hte information has not been released based upon ongoing investigations. Is that so hard to accept?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I have read that much of hte information has not been released based upon ongoing investigations. Is that so hard to accept?

Its been 6 years. The Pentagon crime scence was over 5 days after the FBI officially started it. The crime scene report was not used in the only trial so far so why is it being held back.

What about all the other official reports we should have ?

Where are all the photos from the crime scenes, some 40,000 that the FBI took and some that were conviscated from military media ?

Where were the parts that were found at the Pentagon taken ?

Where is the FBI and NTSB crime scene reports or any official report for the 2 seperate debris fields that were caused by Flight 93 ?

As stated their is a lick of evidence to support the official story.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

What about all the other official reports we should have ?

Where were the parts that were found at the Pentagon taken ?

Why should we see them and there is a piece on Rumsfelds desk.

[edit on 28-5-2007 by esdad71]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Are these guys infected by the curse too?

AAC

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Are these guys infected by the curse too?

AAC

Nope, as I have said many times I concur with certain aspects of their views-- The overwhelming majority of the poeple in that link do not feel that the 9/11 commission report was as thourough and competent an investigation as it should have been. They are not saying they feel 9/11 was an Inside job or anything nutty like that. (maybe a couple)

But the promoters of 9/11 truth sure would want you to make the assumption that all of those people are official Die-hard twoofers.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
If you really think you know what the 'truth' is Gwionx, I'd like to see the results of your research into the titling and rotation of the top of WTC2. It's my belief that that one incident alone proves the towers had an energy acting on them other than gravity.

I'm sure, as a person that is so sure the official story is what actually happened, I don't have to explain to you the physics involved in the tilting and rotation of the top portion of WTC2, right? Your research must be pretty thorough to be so sure?

You obviously have come to a different conclusion to me, and many others. So if you wish to have any credibility then you should answer this question. Many others before you have failed in this momentous quest. This question tends to make the 'de-bunkers' run, dance and ignore. So far you've ignored it twice. Yes I'm counting, go ask Caustic Logic ...

Failure in this quest will just prove my point once again...

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   

But the promoters of 9/11 truth sure would want you to make the assumption that all of those people are official Die-hard twoofers.

I don't agree at all. Let's just have a full transparent investigation into the matter to see what really happened that day. That's all. Nobody wants to go, "It was an inside job, I was right!" They want to say, "Who the hell was really responsible for that? And let's tear them a new arsehole."

AAC

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I don't agree at all. Let's just have a full transparent investigation into the matter to see what really happened that day. That's all. Nobody wants to go, "It was an inside job, I was right!" They want to say, "Who the hell was really responsible for that? And let's tear them a new arsehole."

AAC

I guess you got the part about airliners hitting the buildings, and the chaos that insued. You have read the multiple confessions of Al Queda, and checked their terrorist references, to make sure they were up to the task. You remember the whole Afganistan thing with the Taliban...I take it all of that was too vague? And you want more arseholes? Something you can really sink those Springer-lovin' teeth into?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Failure in this quest will just prove my point once again...

Fat chance of that happening. Unless it's in debunking911.com that is or from a Gravy video.

Has anyone else noticed the avatars of these so called "debunkers"? Gwion's is a dancing shadow. Maudibb and esdad both have dancing cats. Anyone else notice that when reading these people's posts, their eyes glaze over from the effects of the hypnotic avatars? Maybe I'm just too paranoid?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
...Fat chance of that happening....

Yea, I notice he hasn't jumped at the chance to prove me wrong yet.

Why's it taking you so long to answer the question Gwionx? I thought you had all the answers? Having a hard time finding it on your gravy site?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Why should we see them and there is a piece on Rumsfelds desk.

[edit on 28-5-2007 by esdad71]

So we can get a chance to see if they actually are from the 757 of Flight 77. Why are the vidoes, photos, and reports being held from us ?

If their is nothing to hide we should be able to see these reports just like we can see any other crime scene reports.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join